What is your name? Small Survey

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I thought I could get this thread started again.

Name: Hillary
Profession: Branch Manager for Non profit organization
Ethnicity: Spanish/polish/italiana

yay - thanks for starting this again!

Name: Karin
Occupation: 3rd Year Law Student, and looking for a job for when I graduate in May
Ethnicity: Mostly English & Irish, but there's a little French, Dutch and German thrown in there for good measure.

Nice to meet you all!
greengrin.gif

alexisdeadly

Name: Alexandria
Profession: I am a Child Care Worker going back to get my masters in Social Work
Ethnicity: 100% Puerto Rican (Taino Indian) but I am extremely pale.

A bit more about myself-
My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years and he is my first boyfriend.
I started getting into makeup when my sister did a cateye on me when I was 14 for a dance in high school.

Nice meeting you all.

eulchen

Name: Franziska
Profession: Student at TU Dresden, SA at Lush

I plan on travelling the world in the next few years. first steps in the next year include Tansania (this christmas with my best friend) and California (Mexico and US, field trip from university, hopefully internship afterwards in LA)

greengrin.gif

VeXedPiNk

This thread is a great idea!

My name is Veronica... and yes, it does get tiring to hear the Archie comic jokes haha. I'm a whopping 22 years old and although I know it isn't really that old, sometimes it sure feels it! I am from a mix of Irish/Scottish/British descent but anyone who knows me will tell you that the Irish really shows through
winks.gif

I live in good ol' Alberta, where I work in a hospital. Right now I supervise the department that enters surgical records for all hospitals within our city. I am currently deciding whether or not I want to go back to school to become a doctor.

As far as my MAC obsession goes, I decided to stroll into a store after seeing what amazing colours they had. Being a strictly drugstore brand gal, I was hesitant at the prices. But after giving in and buying my first two eyeshadows, I instantly fell in love and have never looked back
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Name: Monica
Profession: Currently work as a Health Tech for the school district, but in school to be a Court Reporter.
Ethnicity: Spanish/Irish

woopsydaissy

Name: I'm Katie.
smiles.gif

Place: Currently located in Missouri.
greengrin.gif
(still in High school~)
Ethnicity: I come from a Brazilian-American family. You'de never tell by looking at my whiteness though. ha

glamdoll

My Name: Leslie
Married. One son. future cosmetologist if I can figure out the scholarships.

Mexican, w/ a samoan last name! hehe

I got into MAC 2 years ago, a girl pulled me in, and that was it for me
smiles.gif

tiramisu

Name: Lisa
Occupation: Law Student, after 9 years of working after undergrad... big change from 9 to 5 life!!
Ethnicity: Swedish, German and a lil' bit French/Iroquois Indian (you'd never tell, but that's what the family says--I am pale, blonde+blue eyed!!)

I have two children, a great BF and an Italian Mastiff to keep any bit of "free time" (ha) while a FT student interesting!!

I fell in love with MAC in 2003--my collection is ridiculous, but I love it.... my one vice!!

Love Always Ivy

Name: Ivy
Profession: SA @ The Body Shop, Intern at Estee Lauder's Laboratories, Full Time student at Stony Brook University as a Biochemistry major

Ethnicity: Philippino, Italian, Puerto Rican

i actually have a biochem final at 8am, and instead im watching the Tila Tequila finale and on facebook because i suck at life!

miss_supra

Name: Chava
Place: I am located in Northern California
Profession:Account Rep for a health insurance broker with a small business in the health industry.
Ethnicity: I am fairly mixed.

My two vices are cars and make-up. I cry when I look at all my make-up because of how much it has taken away from my car.

sharkbytes

Name: Erika
Profession: writer/private tutor
Ethnicity: Norwegian mostly...a bit of French mixed in there too

I'm pretty new around here, it's nice to meet you all ~

msmack

Name: Stephanie

Profession: Retail/books in a musical instrument store... starting school soon to become a welder/metal fabricator
Ethnicity: German/Scottish

glam8babe

Name: Becky or Bex! you can call me either
smiles.gif

Age: im currently 17 but in 2 weeks ill be 18 [december 31st 2007]
Location: Hartlepool - a small town in the North East of England [close to Newcastle]
Profession: Im currently at college studing I.T with my boyfriend and i do peoples makeup when they need me which i love doing! i hope to have my own business one day as a freelance makeup artist or work for MAC
Ethnicity: English and a lil Irish blood in me

A little more about me...
Favorite Vacation Area: The best places ive been to are Florida, Dominican, Rome, Paris, Cyprus, Marbella.. ive been to tonnes more places but those are my fave! i really wana go to New York, St Tropez, Dubai, LA, Australia, Portugal and Japan!

How did you get into MAC: well i had myspace when hardly anyone knew about it... i noticed a few girls mention MAC makeup in their profile [the main one was Forbidden] and i thought "GOD!! i love their makeup ill have to buy some" but i had no idea where they sold it and i couldnt buy offline as u cant use debit cards... then in 2006 i bought my first lipstick [eagar] then slowly started getting more and now i get alot of LE stuff!! its one of my main hobbies and i love it
smiles.gif

sandyyyy <3

Name: Sandy
Profession: I'm currently a student at CCSF
Ethnicity: Chinese
smiles.gif

NutMeg

Name: Megan (Hence the username
smiles.gif
)
Location: Vancouver BC, at UBC, but I`m originally from Alberta.
Profession: Umm, I`m a student currently but I worked as a barista before.
Ethnicity: Half English, a quarter French, a quarter Swiss, and a dash of Irish and Scottish.
Favorite Vacation Area: Switzerland! And then France, and then somewhere in the Caribbean.
How did you get into MAC: My cousin introduced me about four or five years ago. It was a love at first sight kind of thing.

V15U4L_3RR0R

Name: Flora but pretty much everyone calls me Flo which I prefer
Location: Merry old England at the moment but Next year it's back to the Motherland - Scotland.
Profession: Self employed. I run my own business making fake dreads and doing instalations, braids and so on. When I'm done at college I'll be able to do loose extentions and be a mobile hairdresser too.
Ethnicity: Scotish/Irish. So White British basically.