what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

Cupid

My least favorites:
-Love Spell from VS (seems like EVERYONE wears this)
-Chanel Number 5 (wayyyyy too strong! I just about gag when I smell it)
-Couture Couture from Juicy Couture (an asthma attack in bottled form for me...ick)
-Viva La Juicy (way too sweet and gives me the worst headache imaginable)

panda0410

Agent Provocateur - just had a crack at this over the weekend and just about died.... omfg... this has to be the worst ever perfume known to mankind
puke.gif

SUMM3RxBABii

OMG..I hate Cool Water. Like, a lot of people around me seem to LOVE this...they have the lotion, perfume, everything and just makes me wanna vomit everytime..

msmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMM3RxBABii
OMG..I hate Cool Water. Like, a lot of people around me seem to LOVE this...they have the lotion, perfume, everything and just makes me wanna vomit everytime..

Cool Water is Siiiiick. So, so gross.

Others I can't stand...

Pink Sugar - ew. my sister wears this all the time!

Babydoll - I owned a bottle of this at one point... what was I thinking?

Sunflowers - I agree with a previous poster. This is the be-all end-all of gross.

Clinique Happy - My bestfriend wears this and OMG gross.

...but then again I wear Body Shop White Musk and a lot of people hate that one! Whenever I wear it I get nothing but compliments - men always wanna know what it is!

xLongLashesx

Gucci by Gucci... loved it and wore it everyday until one day I got sick with a stomach flu.. now when I smell it reminds me of when I was ill.. LOL! Gave it away.

sparklemint

The Juicy Coture perfume always make me nauseated. Same with the Ed Hardy perfumes. I just can't stand anything with a super fruity-sweet scent to it, which sucked for me in jr high/highschool because that scent was so popular and alot of people wore it. I also can't stand vanilla.

socaldreamer

Paris Hilton Fairy Dust.

I sprayed it on my wrist because I enjoyed the way ti smelled in the bottle. 30 minutes later I had to change my sweater because I could not stand it anymore.

Victoria's Secret Lovespell - like most Victoria's Secret body sprays, but I actually like the Pink perfumes.

Any artificial pear scent

Cotton candy scented perfumes and sprays

Those cheap oily things - they sell them at a lot of beauty supply stores.

Cheap perfume in general

Miss Dior Cherie - "Funny" story: I smelt a sample of Miss Dior Cherie Leau in a magazine and LOVED it, and I didn't realize that Miss Dior Cherie and Miss Dior Cherie Leau were two different fragrances so I went to the store and smelled Miss Dior Cherie and was confused, so, I kept smelling it and smelling it, trying to figure out what happened to the citrus scent I loved, well, I eventually got sick and now just the name makes me nauseous. Yes I have *those* moments.

makeba

Youth Dew is a wicked horrible fragrance
aromatics elixir - just plain stinks
Bob Mackie - OMG NO!!
Usher - I love me some him but not the fragrance

LC

haha! agreed on youth dew (and just about any E.L. parfum that was created over 15 years ago lol)
V.S. strawberries and cream YUCK
paris hilton, cant remember which one

DILLIGAF

This may get me stoned but I don't like anything with a rose base. Smells like rotting flowers to me.

Addicted2Shadow

Red Door, Clinique Happy my mom use to wear both they gave me migraines. Anything with Patchouli in it makes me want to vomit. Bath and body works Cucumber Melon and Sweet pea give me horrible migraines. BLAH!

KimmyAnn_678

Red Door
Beautiful (this one is so popular, but I hate it LOL)
Youth Dew
Clinique's Aromatics Elixir

Red Door and Youth Dew... blach. We can smell when an old person comes in and gives themselves a whore's bath with these because they can't smell it themselves. You can smell it across the whole department.

xFlossy

Tweed, yerch!!

Also, Kurous, I know it's not a perfume as such, but my Mums ex partner who used to bash us used to wear it and now I can't stand it.

Latest posts