what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

sugarrxbomb

Scents that are too citrusy make me want to die. Also, in HS, every whore wore Lovespell so now I have a negative association. Whores ruin everything.

MmeSpark

With no doubt it's terry mueglers Angel. There's nothing celestial about it. blergh. It smells horrible and it smells so strong! Smells bad on me, on the test paper and on others. Luckily I haven't smelled it on others too much, but when I do: yuck!
I totally agreen. Angel and Kenzo Jungle. Yuck is the right word to describe them!

SleepingBeauty

I can't stand Chanel No 5, Thierry Mugler Angel and Alien, Escada Absolutely Me and Prada Candy. I used to love Absolutely Me until I got migraines from it. Chanel No 5 smells like vinegar and don't even get me started on Angel and Alien!
throwup.gif

Socallmelovely

LOL OMG! You would have HATED the scent of my inner aura this past work week! I wore both Alien and Angel (the original) multiple times! AND I LOVED IT!!

SleepingBeauty

LOL OMG! You would have HATED the scent of my inner aura this past work week! I wore both Alien and Angel (the original) multiple times! AND I LOVED IT!!
Oh god!
thud.gif
But luckily everyone's got a different taste, so if you like the fragrances, go ahead and wear them (as long as I'm not around
Christmas.gif
)!

CrimsonQuill157

I had hoped to love these...

Tom Ford Black Orchid - GAG-O-RAMA! I'd heard such great things about it and I expected to like it and just NO. Ugh there's something in it that pulled awful on me.
Guerlain Shalimar - I think, after reading reviews of how classic this perfume was, I expected to love it, but it just doesn't mix with my chemistry.
YSL Opium - Same with above.

I like heavier scents like Dior Poison(depends on the day), Midnight Poison, Dune(some say it's not heavy but it is on me), Thierry Mugler Angel, Alien, etc. so I really expected to like these.

geeko

Estee lauder white linen and Chanel no 5.

I prefer my perfumes to be light and fresh. Just like the smell i get when i jus finished showering

kirstw91

Britney Spears fantasy! I was tired of smelling it on girls in my college, it seemed as though they sprayed half the bottle onto themselves, I had a 100ml bottle of the stuff and was struggling to use it, I will never get that perfume again! Also I have issues with Paris Hilton can can, I loved the perfume but when I was wearing it oneday I ended up getting really bad sunburn (to the stage were I was feeling very ill). Every time I wear it now it makes my skin feel as though its burning and I feel unwell. It's very strange what a smell can force you to remember.

rockin

I hate the smell of lavender, and patchouli makes me feel ill. I love roses, but hate rose perfumes.

The smell that really makes me want to heave, though, is the smell wafting out of the door of the Lush shop. I have to hold my breath as I walk past. In our town, a lot of people refer to it as the stinky shop or the smelly shop. Yet there are a lot of people who profess undying love for Lush?

Sylvia60

I hate the smell of lavender, and patchouli makes me feel ill. I love roses, but hate rose perfumes.

The smell that really makes me want to heave, though, is the smell wafting out of the door of the Lush shop. I have to hold my breath as I walk past. In our town, a lot of people refer to it as the stinky shop or the smelly shop. Yet there are a lot of people who profess undying love for Lush?
Ditto about loving the smell of roses and hating rose perfumes!
And even so, sometimes Joy is the only perfume to suit my mood.

Latest posts