What's your current fashion dilemma ?

spacegirl2007

1. not enough money!
2. lost a bit of weight and nothing i have fits properly
3. this freezing @#)@$* cold weather! im cold all the time! nothing keeps me warm and i refuse to wear performance fleece.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacegirl2007
1. not enough money!
2. lost a bit of weight and nothing i have fits properly
3. this freezing @#)@$* cold weather! im cold all the time! nothing keeps me warm and i refuse to wear performance fleece.

ITA!! I hate this cold weather. To make it worse, my job has the AIR on all the time and I sit right in front of the air conditioner. I have gloves on right now as I'm typing this. My hands were so cold one day that my fingers were numb
WTF2.gif

I've been trying to invest in thicker work pants and shirts, I have thermal pants that I wear underneath everything, and I rock a columbia fleece everyday. Now I just need to find some thermal socks that are cute and fit in my shoes. hmmmmm

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitics
To add to the frustration, I stand 5'1.5" (every half-inch counts when you're short).

Agreed! I'm 5'2 and 3/4
th_DANCE.gif

PnmnianPrincess

I can't choose between a lip ring or a monroe! It's been a while since my last piercing and I'm dying for a new one, but I'm not sure what will look good on me! Any suggestions?
Photo15-1.jpg

Photo12.jpg

banjobama

^^^^^ Get a lip ring! Not a ring, but a stud on the side of your bottom lip. Personally I like those better than rings. I was going to get one but I can't have any piercings on my face at work.

And my fashion dilemma is my fat ass. Seriously my pants are always too tight in the hips, or if they fit in the hips they're loose in the waist. Also I wish I wasn't so long-waisted.

ClaireAvril

jeans were mine.. but i finally got ONE pair of tommy jeans.. I would like more casual clothes. I love dressing up in business clothing.. but i find that when i go to a store i am more attracted to business clothing.
i wish i could be a shoe fanatic.

PnmnianPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama
^^^^^ Get a lip ring! Not a ring, but a stud on the side of your bottom lip. Personally I like those better than rings. I was going to get one but I can't have any piercings on my face at work.

And my fashion dilemma is my fat ass. Seriously my pants are always too tight in the hips, or if they fit in the hips they're loose in the waist. Also I wish I wasn't so long-waisted.

The stud thing is exactly what I was thinking! Thanks so much!

Bbsbabe612

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikdwich
My current dilemma:
What the hell do I wear these with? DONT SAY SKINNY JEANS!
th_dunno.gif

1_58737_AV_87.JPG

Maybe some denim gaucho's? Like the wide leg capri style? and then maybe a cute sweater in a similar color as the boots.

and as far as the black tights/leggings and flat boots, go for it! My best friend wears them this way and she looks adorable
smiles.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I really want a wool peacoat in a true red, and they have some amazingly cute wool coats this season, the problem is the fact that I am built like a linebacker! My shoulders are so wide, my arms so long and my breasts so large that when I try the coats on I look like a gorilla trying on a tux coat...it's horrible. I look in the mirror and can't help but laugh at myself, but seriously, I'd love to own a wool coat that was made for, you know, a girl.

Hey, and for all you girls with the wide calves, check out Torrid.com and look at their shoes. They have reasonably cute clothes too for plus-sized girls, but if you have a wide foot or calf their shoes should definitely fit!