What's your favourite shadow to highlight with?

GlamQueen21

My everyday highlight has been UD Bootycall and I love it! As for the other highlighters, I love using Ricepaper, Next To Nothing, Femme Fi and Dazzlelight. I have not touched my Vanilla e/s in ages and will have to use it again one day.

Shellcat

That just reminded me...Gawd I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Urban Decay's product names!

They really crack me up!
lolz.gif

My everyday highlight has been UD Bootycall and I love it! As for the other highlighters, I love using Ricepaper, Next To Nothing, Femme Fi and Dazzlelight. I have not touched my Vanilla e/s in ages and will have to use it again one day.

duckrodeo

Creamy Bisque is my all-time favorite highlight! I also love UD's Virgin. My latest favorite is MAC's Fresh Daisy that I picked up at the CCO about a month ago. So frosty and pretty!

anne082

my fav highlight eyeshadows are Malt, Naked Lunch, Ricepaper, Vanilla, Brule, Solar White and Dazzlelight :)

PeachTwist

Slightly OT but do you guys enjoy highlighting when your eyebrows need doing?

I get mine waxed because if I was to pluck them I'd butcher them but I HATE high lighting when they need doing because I feel like it says "OH LOOK, hairs out of place!" Lol.

sereagoso

if I'm going for a matte look, vanilla e/s is my go to highlighter..
Phloof for when I'm going for shimmery and I've also fallen IN LOVE with Virgin from UD Naked palette as a highlighter ! It's the only shadow i've hit pan on in the entire palette

GlamQueen21

That just reminded me...Gawd I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Urban Decay's product names!

They really crack me up!
lolz.gif
LOL! Me too!

Also I love using Sand & Sun and Yogurt e/s if I use shimmer colors on my lid and crease sometimes. I also love using Creamy Bisque as well!

Babylard

Femme-Fi, although I completely used it up. Otherwise I like Dazzlelight for high frost and Vanilla for subdue

AniBEE

MAC Blanc Type as Brule is a shade darker then my skin tone but still a really pretty nude.

But I found a dupe to Blanc Type in the NYC Union Square palette and a more pigmented version of Wedge. Need less to say I'm pretty happy with this find as I use both in almost all my looks.

TheLadyDanger

- MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow
- MAC Gesso eyeshadow (if I want more of an extra pop, I place this right on the highest arch on top of another highlight which is most of the time Blanc Type)
- MAC Vanilla pigment (occassionally as I prefer a matte highlight)

..and a non-MAC highlight eyeshadow which I've found works wonders:

- La Femme eyeshadow in Nude