Wholesale Mac Pigments on eBay Australia from girly_face

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Ohhh! Impressed with the proper citation and everything!
clap.gif
You rock!
thmbup.gif

Woooo! Thank you, thank you very much!
winks.gif

Seary_Fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bec
girly_face offered me a refund for an e/s and pigment, so I returned them and - surprise! No reply to my messages now and no refund has made itself my way..
ssad.gif

Hey Bec,
I read this thread some time ago but can't remember if this seller offered buyers to pay through Paypal. If you did, make sure you open a dispute. I bet you'll hear back from her in a flash. Make sure you don't delete the email where the seller says she will provide a refund.

HTH

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seary_Fairy
Hey Bec,
I read this thread some time ago but can't remember if this seller offered buyers to pay through Paypal. If you did, make sure you open a dispute. I bet you'll hear back from her in a flash. Make sure you don't delete the email where the seller says she will provide a refund.

HTH

This seller doesn't accept Paypal. She accepts Paymate (Visa/Mastercard), Money Order/Bank Cheque and Bank Deposit.

Quote:
WE DO NOT OFFER PAYPAL AT THIS TIME HOWEVER
WE DO HAVE PAYMATE
OVERSEAS BUYERS MUST USE PAYMATE!
TO USE PAYMATE YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER
YOU JUST CLICK ON THE PAYMATE LOGO
ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND PAY INSTANTLY
NO MORE TRIPS TO THE BANK OR INTERNET BANKING, YOU CAN PAY RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD USING PAYMATE'S SECURE MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE.

eBay Inc. 2007, MAC Pigment DARK SOUL full size 7.5gm pigments, http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....094220869&rd=1 (10 May 2007)

Quote:
It's worth noting that girly_face doesn't accept PayPal and has set recent auctions to private so that buyers who have been ripped off can't tell recent buyers that the products are fake. - caffn8me

Woops.. sorry! That's for her counterfeit MAC Pigments only (from what I could find!). Actually, bec, could you let us know if this seller use Paypal the time you purchased those items off her?

bec

nope, it was direct deposit to her bank account.
I have filed a claim with eBay though, she's yet to respond of course!

Xqueeze_me

Ok, here's the feedback she's left me. Hers are red and mine's blue:

People like this make ebay a not so nice place to be anymore.
oh.gif
(

by xqueeze_me (10-May-07 22:30):
I am an honest buyer who exposed you as a fraud! YOU knowingly sell FAKES & lie!
Follow-up by girly_face (11-May-07 18:51):
LIAR! you told me you hadnt used them then BRAGGED on a forum u had used them!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Got a refund, kept my products and got her friends to harass me. lovely person!

Reply by xqueeze_me (10-May-07 22:32):
I agreed to return but YOU told me NOT TO SEND IT BACK! I have proof!!! Where (suppose to be "Where's urs?")
Follow-up by girly_face (11-May-07 18:52):
said SORRY multiple times over it, then when i ignore you, you start up again!

Says my items were fake, couldnt get proof of course lol. she's a doozy this 1!

Reply by xqueeze_me (10-May-07 22:33):
I have proof! Check my MAC Pigments for sale and see the proof!! YOU ARE A LIAR!
Follow-up by girly_face (11-May-07 18:53):
so what are you SORRY or ANGRY? ask the voices in your head for an answer!

Dishonest ebayer. Had to hide my feedback due to my customers being harassed

by xqueeze_me (10-May-07 22:34):
That's because your buyers don't know they're using FAKE MAC PIGMENTS you sold!
Follow-up by girly_face (11-May-07 18:53):
All you tried to do was get a refund and free mac.well you DID and STILL whinge!

Dishonest ebayer. Had to hide my feedback due to my customers being harassed

Reply by xqueeze_me (10-May-07 22:39):
This FRAUD claims a lot of things & actions but show NO proof to support them!
Follow-up by girly_face (11-May-07 18:54):
it was YOU who couldnt prove a thing you lying psychopath! get some pills!!!!!!

I DARE you to reply to this, girly_face. EVERYONE here knows you're a fraud and a liar! I did not want to say this on my feedback but here: YOU ARE DISHONEST AND THE WORST ROLE MODEL EVER AS AN EBAY SELLER AND A MUM. I HOPE YOUR LITTLE GIRL WON'T TURN OUT TO BE LIKE YOU!!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
YOU ARE DISHONEST AND THE WORST ROLE MODEL EVER AS AN EBAY SELLER AND A MUM. I HOPE YOUR LITTLE GIRL WON'T TURN OUT TO BE LIKE YOU!![/color][/color]

OHHHH HAHA BURN!!!
cheerleader.gif

Xqueeze_me

Oh Girly_face. The replies to my follow up feedback was so childish. I know YOU still lurk around poking at other threads but keeping an eye especially on this one.

Everyone here knows girly_face is a liar, COWARD, fraud and an embarrassment to eBay sellers. SHE sells counterfeit MAC Pigments and still wouldn't admit to it. SHE thinks she's so smug getting away with selling counterfeit MAC Pigments. Wrote a LONG thread about how she's got morals and was the victim, I don't think so! Not showing any proof regarding the "authenticity receipts" from her BS supplier(s) and "contacts with eBay and MAC about this matter" to back up her claims makes her an even bigger liar.

Setting her feedback to private is useless and only shows cowardice. Says setting her feedback to private is to protect her customers, I think not! Protecting the $$ from the garbage fakes she sold is more like it.

All I want to say now is ENJOY KARMA, girly_face.
smiles.gif

Xqueeze_me

I would like to add some comments on the follow-up feedback:
  • Where did I brag about using the garbage fakes from girly_face?
  • Girly_face ignored me because I proved her wrong with actual facts and evidence.
  • I'm neither sorry nor angry now, I just pity girly_face.
  • Oh yea, I thank girly_face for the refund and she told me to throw the crap away. In her own words: "Don't worry about returning the pigments, please just throw them away. I have no use for them if they are fake."
  • I want free MAC? Oh yea, authentic ones! Who would want to buy or keep counterfeit garbage pigments to use on their skin? Girly_face probably. I didn't throw them away because I use them for visual comparison purposes.
  • If I couldn't prove a thing, I wouldn't be here exposing girly_face as a fraud now, would I?
  • Drama, drama, drama, girly_face.

Xqueeze_me

This is from girly_face's feedback. Mine's blue and girly_face's red:

Fake MAC Pigments rcvd! UNSAFE TO USE! Seller sold fake MAC Pigments to buyers!!
Reply by girly_face: 1 minute ur sorry and apologising the next ur going off like a frog in a sock!
Followed up by xqueeze_me: That's because u're a LIAR & have NO MORALS! I've proof that SHE'S sellin FAKES!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dishonest seller, LIAR & FRAUD! Can't prove her items are authentic. Rcvd Refund
Reply by girly_face: They have medication for those voices. TOTAL nutjob! moods like the weather.
Followed up by xqueeze_me: Buyers, girly_face sold u FAKE MAC Pigments. Only wants $$ & doesn't care abt u!

================================================== ====
This part is unfortunate as I left her 3 positive feedbacks BEFORE I discovered Specktra
thmbup.gif
and that she knowingly sold counterfeit MAC Pigments:

Items are well-packaged too! Very happy with this seller's business ethics.
smiles.gif
<-- I was SO WRONG about that!
Followed up by xqueeze_me: Did my research after I left her +ve feedbacks. My bad! BEWARE OF THIS SELLER!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Postage and handling price is reasonable. Delivery time is very prompt too!
Followed up by xqueeze_me: Can't prove her MAC Pigments are authentic! I HAVE PROOF! Pls ask me for it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Very friendly seller and great with communication regarding product! Thanks!
greengrin.gif
<-- SO WRONG about that too because she lied and never informed buyers that she's selling counterfeit pigments.
Followed up by xqueeze_me: Two-faced seller! Ask HER for authenticity proof & I bet she can't provide them!

bec

I opened a dispute, which girly_face didn't respond to. I can escalate to a claim but the sale price was under $25 so I'm not entitled to reimbursement. eBay can choose to restrict her account but I'm sure that won't worry her at all. Guess I have learnt my lesson here then!

cyens

So ok, she sells fake stuff, thanks for the info. You quote from mac that no one other then mac counter are allowed to sell mac. So if you buy on ebay, you know you are at big risk of buying fakes. Right?

But I'm gonna be honest with you, you are extreemly childish to brag about how you insulted her and quote here the discussions you had with her. This is not one second apropriated or civilised behaviours. That is none of our buisness, you are supposed to inform us ( which you did ) about her selling fakes mac pigments and make-up, so we dont buy any. The rest, keep it to your self.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bec
I opened a dispute, which girly_face didn't respond to. I can escalate to a claim but the sale price was under $25 so I'm not entitled to reimbursement. eBay can choose to restrict her account but I'm sure that won't worry her at all. Guess I have learnt my lesson here then!

Did you pay through paypal? You should be able to escalate the claim and receive a refund if she doesn't respond.

And I think she deserves to complain about the seller. She's pissed that she got conned and I would be too if that happened to me.

bec

nope, as previously mentioned she didn't accept paypal, otherwise I would have filed with them!

It's all very well to say that we should buy from counters to ensure authenticty but some of don't have access to them! And in the case of products like Barbie and other LE or Pro products, eBay might be the only choice.

But, like I said, have learnt my lesson! Will stick with sellers that I know are honest and always pay with paypal!

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyens
But I'm gonna be honest with you, you are extreemly childish to brag about how you insulted her and quote here the discussions you had with her. This is not one second apropriated or civilised behaviours. That is none of our buisness, you are supposed to inform us ( which you did ) about her selling fakes mac pigments and make-up, so we dont buy any. The rest, keep it to your self.

If I appear(ed) vain and insulting to you, I don't have that intention and don't mean to. I quoted the discussions I had with her here as evidence to back up my claims in the posts. Everyone is different and may have similar/different perceptions and approaches to this situation. I posted what I had to say and I stand by it.

As for keeping the rest to myself, I'll keep that in mind for future posts.

cyens

That what I meant. I understand also your pissed. I've been ripped off more then once on ebay ( not make-up though ) and I understand your pain. We apreciate you telling us about counterfeit, but it doesnt looks good to bring a story too far. I'm saying this for your own good.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
That what I meant. I understand also your pissed. I've been ripped off more then once on ebay ( not make-up though ) and I understand your pain. We apreciate you telling us about counterfeit, but it doesnt looks good to bring a story too far. I'm saying this for your own good.

Yup, I know and I've stopped completely, which is why I haven't been posting in this thread for a few days (besides replying to lara's and your post). Its been bugging me all day and I seriously don't want any of this to go on anymore. I'm tired of it.

To update, I've gone to the ACCC and asked for advice but what next, I don't know. The dissing will stop right here, though.

Bybs

I was one of hundreds who were caught up in a huge eBay beauty scam last year. The seller only started responding to e-mails and providing refunds when we all banded together and contacted numerous police agencies and media outlets. Unfortunately, there are still many who have not received a refund and certainly never will. The funny thing is that most of these scam artists all have the same response - they all play the 'vicitm' card. The unfortunate thing is that Internet crime is still quite a 'grey' area and not much can be done until new laws are created and the current laws surrounding this issue are brought into the 21st century.

Suzyn

Quote:

Are you the adult police? "Keeping childish actions off the internet since since I got my very first keyboard."

She doesn't need advice on how to act. Im sure her mother can do that. Unless you want to sit behind her while she's at the keyboard. And if your going to say anything about me saying to get some backbone, I just wanted her and the others that appologized to stand up for themselves. That lady ripped them off and they deserved to rant!