Wholesale Mac Pigments on eBay Australia from girly_face

chameleonmary

Hi all, I have purchased from this seller before (2 shadows - Angel Cake and Jasmine). Compared with my store-bought shadows I cannot see any sign of a fake. Is there any way of checking through batch numbers? I feel very confident about them, thats why I ask!!!

panda0410

yep, just post your batch codes and or pics here for comparison - I also have a Jasmine bought off ebay - not from girly_face though - and it is authentic. I dont know about her potted e/s but the pigments were deifinitley fake.

chameleonmary

*fingers crossed*

jasmine - batch A84
angelcake - batch A84

hmmm now that doesnt look right!!

also, how can i check for future reference for other shadows i may buy (or already have?)

panda0410

Yep thats the right batch code for the Jasmine so maybe you got lucky!! Also I am pretty sure that both those colours were released in the same collection - High Tea I think it was called?, so they would both have the same batch codes
smiles.gif

chameleonmary

phew, i feel a little better now!

but yes, noticed that shes got all her feedback on private (but got 2 neg's in the last month) and no items for sale... still a registered user grrr...

ive learnt my lesson though, BE CAREFUL!! positive feedback is not necessarily a good sign, because some fakes out there look really good!

are there any reputable aussie ebay sellers out there?

Bybs

I'm from Australia and I have never purchased any MAC items from Australian eBay. I prefer to stick to the US & Canadian eBayers that I know sell 100% authentic MAC items. I've seen far to many counterfeit MAC items on Australian eBay so I'm not willing to take the risk.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bybs
I'm from Australia and I have never purchased any MAC items from Australian eBay. I prefer to stick to the US & Canadian eBayers that I know sell 100% authentic MAC items. I've seen far to many counterfeit MAC items on Australian eBay so I'm not willing to take the risk.

There are two very reputable Australian sellers that sell 100% authentic mac, both very lovely people and both worth buying off. PM me if you want their details.