would you ever leave the house without makeup on?

lizzymcfizzy

When I was younger I wouldn't go to my letterbox without makeup on LOL.

I am so suprised at myself these days I will go to the shops and everything with nothing but a bit of brow pencil on. scary!!! I am a mum now though.

I would never go to work without makeup on. ever.

Do you ever go anywhere with a bare face??

sherby2722

^^^Lol i used to be tha same when i was younger. i would NEVER go anywhere without a full face on. But now im not as bad altough i cant go anywhere without mascara on!!

VIC MAC

Couldn't stop laughing :) Until like 2 years ago, I'd never leave my house without makeup on. But now I have to walk my 2 dogs at 7 o'clock in the morning before i get ready for work - and I'm not going to get up at 5 to do my makeup before that!

I dont mind doing a quick stop at the grocery store without makeup - but I wouldn't go shopping bare faced
nope.gif

luhly4

well, i don't have good skin so i'd definatly want to have atleast concealer and foundation on.. and probably mascara too just so i look a little bit awake
winks.gif

RedRibbon

I'm barefaced more often than not to be honest with you, only very recently have I started wearing makeup as an everyday thing..for example, yesterday I went to work to pick up some books and then come back home, usually I would have gone barefaced but yesterday I wore foundation and eyeliner..with me it's more of a laziness thing, I've had this one foundation by YSL since last May (it's got a 24 month lifespan so I'm good) and I've used it more times in the past two weeks than I had used it in the year beforehand and I love how luminous it makes me look in photos and how you can't even tell I'm wearing anything so it will be worn a lot more from now on.

I'm quite happy being barefaced, I used to have problems with how I looked when I was younger but that was mainly because of gils at school making me feel insecure, it took me a long time to love my bare face as it was and now that I do, I feel that I look strange with a lot of makeup on..if that makes sense?

Retropinuplady

Lol,this is so funny I'm the complete opposite, when I was a teenager I really didn't care about make up I never understood all my friends doing themselves up but since since hitting my late teens and tewnties I love my make up, I can leave the house without it but only if I really have to and I have no time lol.I feel naked without it
smiles.gif
x

twilightessence

I didn't start wearing make up until I was 25 (at least not full make up). So I never even thought about it until then LOL. Then I went through a phase where, no, I wouldn't go out without make up. Now I will go with just a little bit of eyebrow filler cause my eyebrows are horrible.

On Father's Day, however, I went out without any make up LOL. I was surprised when I realized it then was like "Eh."

MrsMay

On weekends I will occasionally go shopping etc without makeup, but I alwyas wear makeup to work.

MissResha

heck no

but, i have left the house many times with just foundation on. and chapstick. and im talkin a bareminerals sweep of powder. and carmex.

thats the least i could go.

Tashona Helena

in my town, yes.
out of my town, no.

but if i'm just going to a drive-thru or going to pic something up from the pharmacy I don't care that much. And I would NEVER go to work without makeup on unless I know that I can do it in the back.

blindpassion

Yes, almost everyday. I love makeup, and I do it for work, but my skin is my skin, and its not perfect so I just embrace it.

GlamQueen21

I would never leave the house without makeup on, especially when I go to work. If I'm going to go pick up something to eat or just to get something from the store, I'll just wear eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara and leave the rest of my face bare.

ginger9

I would never go to work without makeup on. I don't need a lot but I gotta have something. On occasion when I'm very late for work and forget to take my makeup bag, I will literally go buy lipstick and maybe blush. I find these two things make me look at least more presentable (I need color since I look corpsy bare faced). When I was younger I didn't wear makeup, I'm in my 30s now so I prefer to go out with a little something at least.

On vacation, when I'm at the beach I'll wear like lip balm with l/g on top and curl my lashes. I don't care as much when I'm on a beach.

glam8babe

nope! unless i was just nipping out somewhere in the car then i wouldnt bother.. most of my friends have seen me with no makeup on but i wouldnt go shopping or anything with no makeup on at all.. i have pretty bad skin and i get really self concious when im not wearing foundation/concealer to cover my imperfections.
it makes me more confident wearing makeup and makes me look like a better version of myself which is why i choose to wear it, i couldnt imagine the world without makeup products!

glam8babe

oh yeh if im in a different town/country like on holiday or whatever i dont really care because nobody knows me... like for example i wont wear makeup during the day if im on holiday because i mostly go to hot countries and want to get a tan on my face so i might just put on abit of mascara and lipbalm