Would you rather? Zobmondo...

Katura

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco?
-Tobacco....all the gums would flip me out.

*Never be able to answer a question -OR- never be able to ask one?
-Never be able to ask, I'd rather now the answer.

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake?
PAcking peanuts. even if my stomache explodes.

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant?
-Wash....I would NEVER lick a urinal. let alone anything in a public bathroom. I can't even sit on the seat...I hover. haha

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps?
Handwash. No thanks to a GIANT Naked dude.

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time?
Wear a tuxedo, it could be sexy if tailored right.

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party?
Have a drunk parent do it later. I could NEVER imagine somehting like that happening after JSUT getting married. I would kill my friend, esp since shes not drunk! UGH

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter?
-I'd rather scald my tongue three times than ruin that. hahahah

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek?
-Give me the zit, makeup shall cover it.

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive?
What if my sex drive helps one of my hobbies?! haha, kidding, i don't know, give up my hobbies, I like being intimate.

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot?
-Catfish, can we say SUSHI!? yum

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere?
Get my two weeks.

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin?
Morse code, you'd memorize it eventually.

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct?
AWE! neither!

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars?
-I'd rather be a smartypants.

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss?
Never be able to say the word 'love' I could show you.
smiles.gif

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird?
TAKE MY EYES! haha......I dont know, thats a toughy.

*Have skeletons in your closet -OR- an undeserved ill reputation?
Undeserved reputation, I'm used to it already.

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex?
Trip and fall.

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring?
Lose her ring, and Replace that shiiiat haha

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil?
Cold beet juice.

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again?
Never sleep, I love lovelove food.

Tyester

Round two:

WOULD YOU RATHER:

If you had to fart at a party, go outside and get unexpected liquid discharge OR blast away in a bedroom only to realize several couples were using it as a makeout room and heard the whole thing? Bedroom - I could just blame it on them

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star? Friends - I don't know any movie stars IRL that would ever qualify over my friends

Go to an interview with the stomach flu OR after staying out til 3 a.m.? Stay out - because it could always be an afternoon interview :p

Be gored to death by a bull OR squeezed to death by an anaconda? Death by Bull - what could be more awesome or manlier?

Be a woman with men's legs (no shaving) OR a man with woman's arms? I already feel like I have woman's arms anyway

Be known as a coward OR a traitor? Coward - still faithful

Experience the Titanic OR the Hindenburg? Hindenburg - because I hate freezing

In an hour, eat 20 hard boiled eggs OR 30 hot dogs (no buns)? I already come close to eating that many hardboiled eggs anyway, sometimes twice a day

Give $500 to charity OR bet the entire $500 on one hand of blackjack, knowing you'll donate the entire $1000 if you win? Doesn't matter - they're both going to charity, unless the bet is IF you win, then I'd just give it to charity, no sense in wasting it

Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle OR all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool? This must be Hell's definition of "infinity"

Get caught by your spouse in bed with your adulterous lover OR get caught by the press embezzling money from the charity over which you preside? Press - because I can have my PR person deal with the aftermath

Wear glasses that impair your vision OR a muzzle that impairs your speech? I already have impaired vision and I'm already pretty vague
lol.gif

Have jock itch OR athlete's foot for the rest of your life? Athlete's foot - I'd never want to jeopordize anything down there

Pick someone's nose OR swallow a teaspoon of his or her spit? Pick someone's nose - why shouldn't you share something you enjoy with those you love?
greengrin.gif

Have quick setting concrete dry after being poured into your nose OR your ears? Nose - I have an inept ability to expand my nostrils to a greater diameter

Drink eight ounces of month-old dirty aquarium water OR squeeze the dirty liquid from a disgusting used sponge into your mouth and drink it? Aquarium water - I've experienced something closer(not quite 8 months) and who knows where or WHAT kind of sponge it is

Be the ugliest person OR the dumbest person in the world? Ugliest - because I'd have enough smarts to deal with everything else

Be a pathetic wanna be OR a wasted has been? Wasted has been - because I will have had the glory of being something great for once in my life

Eat four slices of moldy bread OR one rotten apple? Apple - there's simply less to eat then
greengrin.gif

While still living get a glimpse of Heaven OR Hell? Hell - so I know what it's really like, and where I could end up

Date a person who constantly hums OR repeats everything you just said? Repeator - as long as she understands and comprehends from doing so

Have beetles crawl all over your face OR over every part of your body BUT your face? Face - less surface area?

Wet the bed with your partner sleeping next to you for the first time OR wet your pants in a college class? Wet the bed - love goes a looooooooong way in my book
lmao.gif

Be at the top of a Ferris Wheel for 24 hours OR on a roller coster for two hours straight? It's already a shame you CAN'T be on a roller coaster for 2 hours straight!

Be old and look young with a great deal of plastic surgery OR look old at a young age? Old at a young age - who knows what you could get away with
graucho.gif

Always eat out of dirty dishes OR always wear filthy clothes? Dishes - I already recycle mine

Drink out of a toilet bowl OR eat mysterious morsels out of a garbage disposal? Mystery meat #1 - when it comes to food I'll try anything once

Always almost have to sneeze OR hit your funny bone every fifteen minutes? Niether would go over well when riding motocross

As a woman wake up with blond male chest hair OR 50 extra pounds? If I were a woman - I'd take the wieght, because I could diet/excercise it off, but then if it instantly came back, I'd go with the chest hair, cause then I could do laser hair removal
greengrin.gif
, yea I'm such a cheater

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play? HAHA - boo at "my son" because I could always play it off that I'm booing someone else's kid

Shimmer

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play? HAHA - boo at "my son" because I could always play it off that I'm booing someone else's kid

no explanation, so you can't play it off!!
smiles.gif
There goes YOUR FOTY award
winks.gif

brandiisamonkey

No Teeth

Answer
Packing nuts
*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant?
wash my face *the water in the toilet is actually pretty clean, go watch mythbusters*
Jockstraps

ORANGE

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party?
best friend

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter?
Gas, food is way more important
*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek?
Pimple

hmnn hard one, I guess ex drive cause you could still do it lol

if I had to the fish I guess

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere?
Two Weeks

Pig latin

Bear

Knowledge

Love

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird?
Balls

Skeletons

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex?
Trip and fall

Diamond ring

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil?
Beet juice definately

Sleep

Round two:

WOULD YOU RATHER:

If you had to fart at a party, go outside and get unexpected liquid discharge OR blast away in a bedroom only to realize several couples were using it as a makeout room and heard the whole thing?
in the bedroom

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star?
Friends

Go to an interview with the stomach flu OR after staying out til 3 a.m.?
Staying out

Be gored to death by a bull OR squeezed to death by an anaconda?
Squeezed?

Be a woman with men's legs (no shaving) OR a man with woman's arms?
woman arms

Be known as a coward OR a traitor?
Coward

Experience the Titanic OR the Hindenburg?
tiatanic

In an hour, eat 20 hard boiled eggs OR 30 hot dogs (no buns)?
Eggs, hotdogs make ne naucious

Give $500 to charity OR bet the entire $500 on one hand of blackjack, knowing you'll donate the entire $1000 if you win?
I dont gamble

Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle OR all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool?
water

Get caught by your spouse in bed with your adulterous lover OR get caught by the press embezzling money from the charity over which you preside?
caught by spouse

Wear glasses that impair your vision OR a muzzle that impairs your speech?
Vision

Have jock itch OR athlete's foot for the rest of your life?
athletes foot

Pick someone's nose OR swallow a teaspoon of his or her spit?
gross but I guess the nose

Have quick setting concrete dry after being poured into your nose OR your ears?
nose I guess

Drink eight ounces of month-old dirty aquarium water OR squeeze the dirty liquid from a disgusting used sponge into your mouth and drink it?
aquarium

Be the ugliest person OR the dumbest person in the world?
ugly

Be a pathetic wanna be OR a wasted has been? \
has been

Eat four slices of moldy bread OR one rotten apple?
mold scares me so the apple

While still living get a glimpse of Heaven OR Hell?
hmnn hell

Date a person who constantly hums OR repeats everything you just said?
Repeats, I already almost do that lol

Have beetles crawl all over your face OR over every part of your body BUT your face?
Face

Wet the bed with your partner sleeping next to you for the first time OR wet your pants in a college class?
Bed

Be at the top of a Ferris Wheel for 24 hours OR on a roller coster for two hours straight?
ugh ferris weel I guess

Be old and look young with a great deal of plastic surgery OR look old at a young age?
old and have plastic surgery

Always eat out of dirty dishes OR always wear filthy clothes?
dirty clothes, im a nut about clean dishes

Drink out of a toilet bowl OR eat mysterious morsels out of a garbage disposal?
Toilet bowl

Always almost have to sneeze OR hit your funny bone every fifteen minutes?
Sneeze lol

As a woman wake up with blond male chest hair OR 50 extra pounds?
Chest hair its easy to wax

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play?
both could cause irrepible dammage but id have to say tell my wife she was fat lol I could never hurt my son like that

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

no explanation, so you can't play it off!!
smiles.gif
There goes YOUR FOTY award
winks.gif

GAH!
lmao.gif
I ain't perfect...

caffn8me

No teeth - I don't do tobacco for anyone!
Never ask one - I can get answers without asking questions
Fruit cake - a good quality fruit cake should last for years
Water - it involves no ingestion (less infection risk)
Sumo wrestler.
Tuxedo - orange doesn't suit me
Parents
Gas - I live for food, not sex!
Pimple - easier to conceal
Sex drive - I have zero anyway!
Catfish - it's just sushi isn't it?
Six weeks
Morse - I learnt it once for fun
Bald eagle
Knowledge
Kiss
Testicles, any day
I DO have a skeleton in my closet - he's called George
Trip and fall - that mistake is survivable
Diamond ring - pets are more difficult to replace
Beet juice
Sleep

MAC_Whore

WOULD YOU RATHER:

If you had to fart at a party, go outside and get unexpected liquid discharge OR blast away in a bedroom only to realize several couples were using it as a makeout room and heard the whole thing?

-Can't say that I want to give "sharting" a try, so I would have to go with the fart. Why didn't I know about what was going on in the bedroom? Well, I suppose the fart was a major mood killer!!
lol.gif

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star?

-Friends

-3am. That is why God gave us coffee and makeup. I had a former coworker throw up on our boss on her first day. Definitely don't want to do that. It didn't look like fun.

-The squeeze

-Woman. I have no desire to be a man, esp one with birdy arms.

-Coward. Traitors are repulsive.

-Hindenburg. Go out in a blaze of glory. Better than turning into MAC Whore-cicle.

-20 eggs! Hey, it's good protein (minus the massive cholesterol load). I couldn't eat 30 tubes of sheep anus/cow eyes/pig tongues. I can't even eat one hot dog anymore.

Give $500 to charity OR bet the entire $500 on one hand of blackjack, knowing you'll donate the entire $1000 if you win?

-$500 to charity. There are some things you shouldn't risk.

Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle OR all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool?

-Pool. I like water better than sand.

Get caught by your spouse in bed with your adulterous lover OR get caught by the press embezzling money from the charity over which you preside?

-Assuming I was to the point in my relationship that I did have a lover, I guess it wouldn't matter what my spouse thought.

-Speech. I would hate not knowing what's going on around me. Not being able to drive. Aaaand my makeup would look entirely too jacked up.

-Foot!!

-Nose!! Less invasive.

-Nose. I would think you could never get it out of your ears.

Drink eight ounces of month-old dirty aquarium water OR squeeze the dirty liquid from a disgusting used sponge into your mouth and drink it?

-Fish shit or sponge bacteria. It's a crap shoot really. Both will get you equally hospitalized. Sponge, I guess.

-Ugliest. You can do a lot with exercise, surgery and makeup.

Be a pathetic wanna be OR a wasted has been?

-Has been. At least you had hella fun getting to that point.

-Apple. On the chance that it fermented like cider, there would be the possiblity of catching a buzz.

-Hell. Then maybe I would behave myself!

-I would date either one, for about 5 minutes. After that I would want to give them a roundhouse kick to the beek.

Have beetles crawl all over your face OR over every part of your body BUT your face?

-Body. I would worry about them getting into my nose and ears. Bleeeaaa!

Wet the bed with your partner sleeping next to you for the first time OR wet your pants in a college class?

-Partner. Embarassing yourself in front of one person would be better than a class of potentially 100 people. Besides, what a good test for the relationship. If it lasts after that, it's a deal.

Be at the top of a Ferris Wheel for 24 hours OR on a roller coster for two hours straight?

-Ferris wheel. Roller coasters are pretty brutal these days.

Be old and look young with a great deal of plastic surgery OR look old at a young age?

-Old and look young. It's the American way!

-Dishes. You only use those for a moment, but you wear the clothes all day.

-Toilet bowl.

-Funny bone. Sneezing irritates your nose, eyes, and sinuses. I couln't go through that every 15 min.

-If it weren't permanent, I would choose the 50, as you can lose that. If it is perm, I would go with the chest hair and wax, wax, wax.

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play?

-Wife. Adults can get over that stuff. It would affect a kid more.

mzcelaneous

Blast away. I ain't got no shame!
lol.gif

With friends of course

3AM -- I've done it once and I'm still at this job!

Anaconda

Woman

Coward

Hindenburg

Eggs

Charity

Pool

In bed

Muzzle

Athlete's foot

Nose

Nose

Aquarium water

Ugliest

Be a pathetic wanna be OR a wasted has been?
Has been

Bread

Heaven

Hums

Every part but my face

[With my partner/b]

Roller coaster

Look old. I'm afraid of being cut up

Dishes

Toilet bowl

Funny bone

Chest hair. It's easier to wax than to lose weight

Tell her she's a fat pig

Someone chewing tobacco......no teeth guys are gross!

Never be able to ask one...

What kind or questions are these?
greengrin.gif
If it's a NASA fruitcake....the fruitcake!
greengrin.gif

Wash my face from the toilet bowl!

Handwash the jockstraps....I know I'm strange!
greengrin.gif

A tuxedo!

the friend's pass

scald my tongue
smiles.gif

the pimple....there's nothing concealer cant hide!
thmbup.gif

Lose my sex drive!

raw catfish......SUSHI!!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

two weeks with vacation

Morse code

Bald Eagle

the knowledge...I was always a smartass
greengrin.gif

never be able to say the word because you can always show it

well I'm not a man but...I would get rid of the testicles
greengrin.gif

skeletons in my closet

forget the name
smiles.gif

the diamond ring

cold beet juice

never need to sleep (gosh I feel like a Sim right now!
greengrin.gif
)

ROUND TWO

If you had to fart at a party, go outside and get unexpected liquid discharge OR blast away in a bedroom only to realize several couples were using it as a makeout room and heard the whole thing? blast away in the bedroom...it's probably dark an they're drunk
greengrin.gif

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star?spent my last day with my friends, of course!

Go to an interview with the stomach flu OR after staying out til 3 a.m.? staying out til 3 am..like I said before there's nothing a good concealer couldnt conceal
greengrin.gif
Coffee will do the rest

Be gored to death by a bull OR squeezed to death by an anaconda?gored to death

Be a woman with men's legs (no shaving) OR a man with woman's arms?tough one....a man with woman's arms...I always wondered how it would be like to be a man
greengrin.gif

Be known as a coward OR a traitor?coward

Experience the Titanic OR the Hindenburg?Titanic

In an hour, eat 20 hard boiled eggs OR 30 hot dogs (no buns)?eggs

Give $500 to charity OR bet the entire $500 on one hand of blackjack, knowing you'll donate the entire $1000 if you win?charity

Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle OR all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool?the swimming pool....I dont wanna know what's in the sand besides the sand
greengrin.gif

Get caught by your spouse in bed with your adulterous lover OR get caught by the press embezzling money from the charity over which you preside?get caught by my spouse

Wear glasses that impair your vision OR a muzzle that impairs your speech?the muzzle

Have jock itch OR athlete's foot for the rest of your life? athlete's feet

Pick someone's nose OR swallow a teaspoon of his or her spit?pick someone's nose

Have quick setting concrete dry after being poured into your nose OR your ears?my nose

Drink eight ounces of month-old dirty aquarium water OR squeeze the dirty liquid from a disgusting used sponge into your mouth and drink it?the sponge

Be the ugliest person OR the dumbest person in the world?the ugliest person

Be a pathetic wanna be OR a wasted has been?wanna be

Eat four slices of moldy bread OR one rotten apple?one rotten apple

While still living get a glimpse of Heaven OR Hell?hell

Date a person who constantly hums OR repeats everything you just said?repeats everything I just said

Have beetles crawl all over your face OR over every part of your body BUT your face?all over my face please

Wet the bed with your partner sleeping next to you for the first time OR wet your pants in a college class?in bed

Be at the top of a Ferris Wheel for 24 hours OR on a roller coster for two hours straight?on a rollercoaster! I lurve them!

Be old and look young with a great deal of plastic surgery OR look old at a young age?be old and look young

Always eat out of dirty dishes OR always wear filthy clothes?dirty dishes

Drink out of a toilet bowl OR eat mysterious morsels out of a garbage disposal?toilet bowl

Always almost have to sneeze OR hit your funny bone every fifteen minutes?hit my funny bone

As a woman wake up with blond male chest hair OR 50 extra pounds?male chest hair....easier to get off

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play?the fashion show

LineausBH58

I loved these Shimmer

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco?NO TEETH

*Never be able to answer a question -OR- never be able to ask one?ASK

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake?fruitcake(sometimes those things need to age)

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant?COME ON!!!I refuse to answer... tooo gross

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps? Sumo wrestler

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time?Orange.... it has different shades
graucho.gif

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party? HAAA HAA at the wedding....it's just a pass... and then she would no longer be my friend

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter?my tongue...take it to go baby

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek?pimple ...2 words COVER UP

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive?lose the sex drive

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot? catfish

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere?TWO

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin? Pig latin.. that one is funny

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct?ohhh i would say Bear...

Knowledge is power

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss? say love... cause you can always show love

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird? Shit shimmer these are good
hmm.gif
.... ahhh eyeballs

*Have skeletons in your closet -OR- an undeserved ill reputation? CLOSET

lmao.gif
trip

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring?pet

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil? BEET JUICE... I can't even think about drinking oil again.... long story...but it worked

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again?eat

LineausBH58

If you had to fart at a party, go outside and get unexpected liquid discharge OR blast away in a bedroom only to realize several couples were using it as a makeout room and heard the whole thing? Bedroom..blame it on the food haa haa

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star?Dude friends

Go to an interview with the stomach flu OR after staying out til 3 a.m.? 3 am

Be gored to death by a bull OR squeezed to death by an anaconda? Anaconda... less blood

Be a woman with men's legs (no shaving) OR a man with woman's arms? arms

Be known as a coward OR a traitor? damn... coward... better scared than disloyal imo

Experience the Titanic OR the Hindenburg? Titanic no flames

In an hour, eat 20 hard boiled eggs OR 30 hot dogs (no buns)? eggs

Give $500 to charity OR bet the entire $500 on one hand of blackjack, knowing you'll donate the entire $1000 if you win? $500 to charity...no gamble

Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle OR all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool? haa haa pool

Get caught by your spouse in bed with your adulterous lover OR get caught by the press embezzling money from the charity over which you preside? Embezzling money

Wear glasses that impair your vision OR a muzzle that impairs your speech? vision

Have jock itch OR athlete's foot for the rest of your life? foot

Pick someone's nose OR swallow a teaspoon of his or her spit? ewww I refuse....j/k NOSE

Have quick setting concrete dry after being poured into your nose OR your ears? nose... I can still breath out of my mouth

Drink eight ounces of month-old dirty aquarium water OR squeeze the dirty liquid from a disgusting used sponge into your mouth and drink it? JESUS... these are getting GROSS.... i can't I HATE SPONGES older than a WEEK.... but sponge

Be the ugliest person OR the dumbest person in the world? Ugliest

Be a pathetic wanna be OR a wasted has been? as been

Eat four slices of moldy bread OR one rotten apple? apple

While still living get a glimpse of Heaven OR Hell? Hell... so I live the rest of my life good... so i get to Heaven... for SURE!!!

Date a person who constantly hums OR repeats everything you just said? HAAA HAAA
lmao.gif
... repeats

Have beetles crawl all over your face OR over every part of your body BUT your face? everything but the face... then i would die and go to Heaven... from stroke

Wet the bed with your partner sleeping next to you for the first time OR wet your pants in a college class? with partner... what you never wet the bed... haa haa

Be at the top of a Ferris Wheel for 24 hours OR on a roller coster for two hours straight? Roller coster

Be old and look young with a great deal of plastic surgery OR look old at a young age? old at a young age

Always eat out of dirty dishes OR always wear filthy clothes? clothes

puke.gif
bowl

Always almost have to sneeze OR hit your funny bone every fifteen minutes? sneeze

As a woman wake up with blond male chest hair OR 50 extra pounds? 50 extra.... thats what I have now.. so no biggie... haa haa

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play? wife

Shimmer

Be spotted by your boss at an adult bookstore OR a strip joint?

Eat a cigar burnt at one end and chewed at the other OR chew and swallow six packs of bubble gum at one sitting?

Live in a house with no windows OR no doors?

Have gorilla arms OR ostrich legs?

Upon seeing an injured animal on the side of the road, drive by and leave it knowing it's in pain and going to die OR run over it and put it out of its misery?

Spend a summer driving through the Arizona desert with no air conditioning OR across country with a broken stereo?

Have frequent spurts of uncontrollable drooling OR be a bed wetter?

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway inorder to get the ticket torn up?

Be a virgin until you're 40 OR have an active sex life without ever climaxing?

Change a flat tired at night in a thunder/lightning storm on the freeway OR run out of gas on a deserted country road?

Pee in your pants in front of everyone at a wedding OR laugh uncontrollably at your grandmother's funeral?

Have the kind of personality that causes people to believe you're a conniving manipulator OR a pathological liar?

Drink a gallon of public hot tub water OR eat a used bar of soap from a public shower?

Never use a phone OR electric lights again?

Roll around naked in poison oak for an hour OR eat a dead lab mouse?

Find a dead fly in your salad OR a really long thick hair in your ice cream?

Be president of a firm that poaches endangered species OR work for a corrupt politician?

Never be able to sleep lying down OR instantly fall asleep every time you sit down?

Have the ability to become invisible OR to fly?

Be a compulsive liar OR marry one you can't divorce?

Drink a quart of an elementary school janitor's mop water OR eat the sand from a mall ashtray?

Have a small butt on your forehead OR two little feet dangling from beneath your chin?

As a woman get a small, visible tattoo on your forehead OR have EE cup breasts?

Vote for a politician who has his or her own best interest in mind, but who will also be very good at the job OR vote for one who is selfless but slightly less competent?

Plow a quarter acre plot of land by hand OR plow 20 acres with an ox to help you?

Eat a small can of cat food OR seven lemons in their entirety?

Conceal a ripe pimple on the tip of your nose with makeup and be discovered when someone's kiss accidentally pops it OR have your hairpiece lift off with a sudden rush of wind?

Be attacked by 20 raccoons OR two large Rottweilers?

Not eat OR not sleep for three days?

Have an affliction that causes you to have bowel movements on your living room floor while sleepwalking OR that causes you to pee on a total stranger twice a year?

Get caught by your spouse have an email cybersex relationship with someone else OR have an actual affair with your spouse's best friend and never get caught?

Live in a country with the same freedoms as the USA but where terrorists bomb buildings every other day OR live in a police state with no privacy rights, but where everything is bomb free?

Thoroughly lick a large frog all over OR lick just once a small two inch area on the backside of a portajohn?

Be attacked by 30 angry poodles OR one Doberman?

Be caught picking your nose in your car OR scratching your genitals in the supermarket?

Lick your bathroom drain clean OR mop up the bathroom floor with your head?

Have the ability to see in a world of blind people OR be a great musician in a world of deaf people?

Have a mouth full of ticks OR a butt full of worms?

Get caught shoplifting OR urinating in public?

Drink a shot of yak spit OR a teaspoon of snail slime?

Be accused of stealing OR of sexual harassment on the job?

Display only pictures of yourself in your house OR display only the pictures that came with the frames?

Be forced to throw up completely through your nose OR throw up normally into a cup and have to take a big gulp of it?

In a fight be armed with only a table tennis paddle OR a wiffle ball bat?

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a presigious college for cheating?

Dress for one year like a nun OR like a mime?

Drive everywhere on a street sweeper OR be able to drive only six months out of the year?

Live until you're 90 and die after six months of unbearable pain t hat can't be helped with drugs OR live to 55 and die peacefully?

Have to hold a one inch roach in your mouth unharmed for five minutes OR have to lie motionless on a termite nest for ten minutes?

Be known as a thief OR a liar?

As a man have a ten inch pencil thin penis OR a two inch long super thick penis?

Dive from 20 feet high into six feet of water OR from 40 feet into ten feet of water?

Eat nothing ever again but sweets OR dairy products?

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when y ou're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv?

Have to perform surgery on your spouse using only a textbook for instructions OR with no formal training defend your spouse in a trial for a murder he or she appears to be guilty of committing?

Be covered in itchy scabs OR have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth?

Have your ears where your eyebrows are OR have your nose where your bellybutton is?

Have the ability to see ten years into your own future OR one year into the future of the world?

For the rest of your life live in a house infected with ticks OR have hair lice?

LineausBH58

Be spotted by your boss at an adult bookstore OR a strip joint? Bookstore

Eat a cigar burnt at one end and chewed at the other OR chew and swallow six packs of bubble gum at one sitting? Six Pack of gum

Live in a house with no windows OR no doors? no windows

Have gorilla arms OR ostrich legs? gorilla arms

Upon seeing an injured animal on the side of the road, drive by and leave it knowing it's in pain and going to die OR run over it and put it out of its misery? End the pain and run it over

Spend a summer driving through the Arizona desert with no air conditioning OR across country with a broken stereo? No AC...I must have music

Have frequent spurts of uncontrollable drooling OR be a bed wetter?
lmao.gif
drooling
lmao.gif

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway inorder to get the ticket torn up? $1000 violation... toes...sucking... and they are all sweaty... ewww

Be a virgin until you're 40 OR have an active sex life without ever climaxing? 40... whats the point if you never climax

Change a flat tired at night in a thunder/lightning storm on the freeway OR run out of gas on a deserted country road? Tire

Pee in your pants in front of everyone at a wedding OR laugh uncontrollably at your grandmother's funeral? Laugh

Have the kind of personality that causes people to believe you're a conniving manipulator OR a pathological liar? wow... Manipulator

Drink a gallon of public hot tub water OR eat a used bar of soap from a public shower? SOAP...just rinse it off for a few mins

Never use a phone OR electric lights again? Lights....

Roll around naked in poison oak for an hour OR eat a dead lab mouse? poison oak

Find a dead fly in your salad OR a really long thick hair in your ice cream? NASTY!!!! fly... it's more natural i think???

Be president of a firm that poaches endangered species OR work for a corrupt politician? Poaches

Never be able to sleep lying down OR instantly fall asleep every time you sit down? fall asleep when i sit

Have the ability to become invisible OR to fly? INVISIBLE

Be a compulsive liar OR marry one you can't divorce? Marry one...and just reverse everything he says

Drink a quart of an elementary school janitor's mop water OR eat the sand from a mall ashtray? WHAT!!! ewwww sandewwww

Have a small butt on your forehead OR two little feet dangling from beneath your chin?Shimmer what the HELL!!!!
rofl.gif
small butt.... BANGS!!!

As a woman get a small, visible tattoo on your forehead OR have EE cup breasts? EE... would be great since I am an H now(hubby won't like it...
weeping.gif
)

Vote for a politician who has his or her own best interest in mind, but who will also be very good at the job OR vote for one who is selfless but slightly less competent? politician who has his or her own best interest in mind

Plow a quarter acre plot of land by hand OR plow 20 acres with an ox to help you? Help from Oxy

Eat a small can of cat food OR seven lemons in their entirety? LEMONS

Conceal a ripe pimple on the tip of your nose with makeup and be discovered when someone's kiss accidentally pops it OR have your hairpiece lift off with a sudden rush of wind? Hair piece... that pimple almost made me sick.... so nasty

Be attacked by 20 raccoons OR two large Rottweilers? Raccoons

Not eat OR not sleep for three days? sleep...hello college parties and exams

Have an affliction that causes you to have bowel movements on your living room floor while sleepwalking OR that causes you to pee on a total stranger twice a year? Pee on the stranger... I don't have to see them again

Get caught by your spouse have an email cybersex relationship with someone else OR have an actual affair with your spouse's best friend and never get caught? OH the BEST FRIEND... he's hot... lol..I wouldn't really do it tho...he's married too

Live in a country with the same freedoms as the USA but where terrorists bomb buildings every other day OR live in a police state with no privacy rights, but where everything is bomb free? BOMB free

Thoroughly lick a large frog all over OR lick just once a small two inch area on the backside of a portajohn? No I refuse sorry

Be attacked by 30 angry poodles OR one Doberman? Doberman... maybe I can punch it... or kick it..

Be caught picking your nose in your car OR scratching your genitals in the supermarket? Nose
rofl.gif

Lick your bathroom drain clean OR mop up the bathroom floor with your head? NOT THE BATHROOM>>> I HATE THE BATHROOM

Have the ability to see in a world of blind people OR be a great musician in a world of deaf people? Blind people... I can tell them storys and try to explain

Have a mouth full of ticks OR a butt full of worms? Shimmer are you making these up.... worms... ewww

Get caught shoplifting OR urinating in public? Shoplifting

Drink a shot of yak spit OR a teaspoon of snail slime? I think I'm going to be sick really.... spit

Be accused of stealing OR of sexual harassment on the job? Stealing

Display only pictures of yourself in your house OR display only the pictures that came with the frames? Haa haa of me

Be forced to throw up completely through your nose OR throw up normally into a cup and have to take a big gulp of it?nose

In a fight be armed with only a table tennis paddle OR a wiffle ball bat? bat

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a presigious college for cheating? dishonorably

Dress for one year like a nun OR like a mime? mime

Drive everywhere on a street sweeper OR be able to drive only six months out of the year? 6 months

Live until you're 90 and die after six months of unbearable pain t hat can't be helped with drugs OR live to 55 and die peacefully? 90

Have to hold a one inch roach in your mouth unharmed for five minutes OR have to lie motionless on a termite nest for ten minutes? NOPE

Be known as a thief OR a liar?thief

As a man have a ten inch pencil thin penis OR a two inch long super thick penis? thin

Dive from 20 feet high into six feet of water OR from 40 feet into ten feet of water? 20 feet high

Eat nothing ever again but sweets OR dairy products? dairy

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when y ou're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv? home and tv

Have to perform surgery on your spouse using only a textbook for instructions OR with no formal training defend your spouse in a trial for a murder he or she appears to be guilty of committing? defend

Be covered in itchy scabs OR have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth? haaa popcorn

Have your ears where your eyebrows are OR have your nose where your bellybutton is? haahaaa
rofl.gif
nose where my belly button is

Have the ability to see ten years into your own future OR one year into the future of the world? ten years for me

For the rest of your life live in a house infected with ticks OR have hair lice? hair lice