Would you rather? Zobmondo...

Shimmer

Swear to God I'm not making them up.
smiles.gif
I'm inputting them directly as they're written
lol.gif

Tyester

Be spotted by your boss at an adult bookstore OR a strip joint? Bookstore, because I don't think he'd be going to the same strip joints as me.

Eat a cigar burnt at one end and chewed at the other OR chew and swallow six packs of bubble gum at one sitting? Six packs of bubble gum without question

Live in a house with no windows OR no doors? No windows - there's always electricity and central heating/ac

Have gorilla arms OR ostrich legs? GORILLA ARMS! - I have stick arms now, plus I could take care of the hair

Upon seeing an injured animal on the side of the road, drive by and leave it knowing it's in pain and going to die OR run over it and put it out of its misery? So people actually run them over for said "purpose"? Sounds interesting...

Spend a summer driving through the Arizona desert with no air conditioning OR across country with a broken stereo?Arizona - because I used to drive around here w/o ac anyway, I can take the heat

Have frequent spurts of uncontrollable drooling OR be a bed wetter? Maybe the drooling, cause it might help me play the sympathy angle
rofl.gif

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway inorder to get the ticket torn up? The cop has to be a she, who just sterilized her feet... otherwise I'll have 10 big ones for the court

Be a virgin until you're 40 OR have an active sex life without ever climaxing? Virgin until I'm 40, not climaxing is just.... wrong.

Change a flat tired at night in a thunder/lightning storm on the freeway OR run out of gas on a deserted country road? Flat tire - cause it doesn't involve being permanently stranded. Don't you ever see those horror movies?

Pee in your pants in front of everyone at a wedding OR laugh uncontrollably at your grandmother's funeral? Laugh - because it could be about an awesome story that has meaning, and it's always better to think about the positive things, instead of being down and dreary

Have the kind of personality that causes people to believe you're a conniving manipulator OR a pathological liar? Maybe the liar, I don't like manipulators

Drink a gallon of public hot tub water OR eat a used bar of soap from a public shower? Probably the water, because if it gets hot enough, it'll be sterile

Never use a phone OR electric lights again? PHONE all the way!

Roll around naked in poison oak for an hour OR eat a dead lab mouse? Naked in the poison oak - cause there's always a chance I'll like it, at least more so than eating a rat

Find a dead fly in your salad OR a really long thick hair in your ice cream? Hair - that never gets to me

Be president of a firm that poaches endangered species OR work for a corrupt politician? I'll take the politician cause they usually only last 4 years.

Never be able to sleep lying down OR instantly fall asleep every time you sit down? Sleep lying down - Think of owning the awesomest recliner chair ever!

Have the ability to become invisible OR to fly? INVISIBLE! I have dreamed about this since I was a little kid...
devil.gif

Be a compulsive liar OR marry one you can't divorce? Be the compulsive liar

Drink a quart of an elementary school janitor's mop water OR eat the sand from a mall ashtray? Well, up to this point I've already drank public hot tub water and eating hairy ice cream, lets go with the janitor's mop water! I already feel sick...

Have a small butt on your forehead OR two little feet dangling from beneath your chin? Maybe the feet - cause it might be harder to knock me out

As a woman get a small, visible tattoo on your forehead OR have EE cup breasts? What size is EE? Well, if I WAS a woman, I'd go with the boobs, cause there's always plastic surgery

Vote for a politician who has his or her own best interest in mind, but who will also be very good at the job OR vote for one who is selfless but slightly less competent? Ahh they're all crooked and corrupt.

Plow a quarter acre plot of land by hand OR plow 20 acres with an ox to help you? Oxen all the way - it'll do most of the work

Eat a small can of cat food OR seven lemons in their entirety? Cat food - gotta be something nutritious about it.

Conceal a ripe pimple on the tip of your nose with makeup and be discovered when someone's kiss accidentally pops it OR have your hairpiece lift off with a sudden rush of wind? Hairpiece - cause if I was bald, I'd have my whole head shaved

Be attacked by 20 raccoons OR two large Rottweilers? The racoons - cause I like fightin' wild animals

Not eat OR not sleep for three days? Sleep - cause the food will more than make up for it

Have an affliction that causes you to have bowel movements on your living room floor while sleepwalking OR that causes you to pee on a total stranger twice a year? Pee on the stranger - how funny would that be, hahaha!

Get caught by your spouse have an email cybersex relationship with someone else OR have an actual affair with your spouse's best friend and never get caught? Cybersex - cause it might be interesting to bring her in on it

Live in a country with the same freedoms as the USA but where terrorists bomb buildings every other day OR live in a police state with no privacy rights, but where everything is bomb free? I guess the bizarro-world USA - I'll just have to stay away fom the buildings

Thoroughly lick a large frog all over OR lick just once a small two inch area on the backside of a portajohn? Frog - they aren't ALL poisonous. And maybe it'll turn into a beautiful princess.../endfairytell

Be attacked by 30 angry poodles OR one Doberman? HAHA I'm going with the poodles, funniest looking dogs of all time!

Be caught picking your nose in your car OR scratching your genitals in the supermarket? I hate to admit it, well, no I don't, but I'm caught doing both anyway

Lick your bathroom drain clean OR mop up the bathroom floor with your head? Mop up the floor - cause my hair is easy to wash, and the floor isn't that dirty

Have the ability to see in a world of blind people OR be a great musician in a world of deaf people? As they say "in the land of the blind, the one eye'd man is king" or in our case, 2 eye'd man.

Have a mouth full of ticks OR a butt full of worms? Butt - cause worms don't bite or burrow, I don't think...

Get caught shoplifting OR urinating in public? Urinating - cause it's a smaller fine, & it would be funny since someone has to catch me doing it

Drink a shot of yak spit OR a teaspoon of snail slime? Yak spit has to taste better than snail slime...

Be accused of stealing OR of sexual harassment on the job? Stealing - it's not as bad, and I'm not that bad

Display only pictures of yourself in your house OR display only the pictures that came with the frames? Pictures with frames - I know what I look like by checking out the mirror

Be forced to throw up completely through your nose OR throw up normally into a cup and have to take a big gulp of it? Through my nose - I've a little up there before, it burns, but at least I won't have to drink any of it

In a fight be armed with only a table tennis paddle OR a wiffle ball bat? Wiffle ball bat - another moment of hilarity

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a presigious college for cheating? College - cause there's always trade school

Dress for one year like a nun OR like a mime? What about dressing up like a nun-mime?

Drive everywhere on a street sweeper OR be able to drive only six months out of the year? Six months out of the year - remember that's every other day, good enough for me!

Live until you're 90 and die after six months of unbearable pain t hat can't be helped with drugs OR live to 55 and die peacefully? Live to 55 - I'll be experiencing something new every day

Have to hold a one inch roach in your mouth unharmed for five minutes OR have to lie motionless on a termite nest for ten minutes? Termite nest - as long as they don't bite my behind

Be known as a thief OR a liar? I think I'm already known as both

As a man have a ten inch pencil thin penis OR a two inch long super thick penis? The ten inch'er - they do make implants, it's easier to thicken than stretch

Dive from 20 feet high into six feet of water OR from 40 feet into ten feet of water? 20ft - less travel means less force on impact, right?

Eat nothing ever again but sweets OR dairy products? Dairy - sweets would only lead to severe health problems

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when y ou're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv? Spend it with the person - cause even if they're repulsed by your stench, chances are you'll be watching tv alone the following night anyway

Have to perform surgery on your spouse using only a textbook for instructions OR with no formal training defend your spouse in a trial for a murder he or she appears to be guilty of committing? Surgery - I always wanted to be a doctor

Be covered in itchy scabs OR have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth? Popcorn - floss is your friend!

Have your ears where your eyebrows are OR have your nose where your bellybutton is? The eyebrow ears

Have the ability to see ten years into your own future OR one year into the future of the world? Ten years into my future - it could include what happens in the world

For the rest of your life live in a house infected with ticks OR have hair lice? Hair lice

Raerae

I wanna play this time!

Be spotted by your boss at an adult bookstore OR a strip joint?

Is it amateur night at the club? LOL... Probably the book store, after living with roomates who worked at a club, I have no desire to ever go to a club.

Eat a cigar burnt at one end and chewed at the other OR chew and swallow six packs of bubble gum at one sitting?

Gum.

Live in a house with no windows OR no doors?

No windows, i'm SO not climbing out windows to get out of my house.

Have gorilla arms OR ostrich legs?

Ostrich Legs. Least their slim!

Upon seeing an injured animal on the side of the road, drive by and leave it knowing it's in pain and going to die OR run over it and put it out of its misery?

Drive by. I'm not getting roadkill on my car lol...

Spend a summer driving through the Arizona desert with no air conditioning OR across country with a broken stereo?

Across country, I can deal with no music, i'll just get on my phone. But no ac, F that, i hate sweating.

Have frequent spurts of uncontrollable drooling OR be a bed wetter?

Bed wetting, least he wont know until it's too late! LOL!

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway inorder to get the ticket torn up?

Suck on his toes, I dont have 1g to waste on a ticket.

Be a virgin until you're 40 OR have an active sex life without ever climaxing?

What an orgasm? LOL... Sad huh? I think i've had an O like twice out of the all the times I've been with someone.

Change a flat tired at night in a thunder/lightning storm on the freeway OR run out of gas on a deserted country road?

Run out of gas, I'll call AAA. I know better now!

Pee in your pants in front of everyone at a wedding OR laugh uncontrollably at your grandmother's funeral?

Laugh. Not getting dirty like that lol.

Have the kind of personality that causes people to believe you're a conniving manipulator OR a pathological liar?

Conniving manipulator.

Drink a gallon of public hot tub water OR eat a used bar of soap from a public shower?

Eww... thats a tough one... Assuming I dont get sick, probably the bar of soap. I know what goes on in hot tubs!

Never use a phone OR electric lights again?

Lights. Candles are fun.

Roll around naked in poison oak for an hour OR eat a dead lab mouse?

Oh god... I get horrid poison oak/ivy reactions just being near it... I'll eat the mouse... Again assuming I woulnd't die/get sick from it.

Find a dead fly in your salad OR a really long thick hair in your ice cream? I've had both happen lol... I'll take the hair, bugs are gross.

Be president of a firm that poaches endangered species OR work for a corrupt politician?

Politician. Poor animals.

Never be able to sleep lying down OR instantly fall asleep every time you sit down?

Neer sleep lying down. Way to many issues with falling asleeps as soon as you sit. I can sleep sitting a lot easier LOL! Just get me one of those airplane pillows LOL!

Have the ability to become invisible OR to fly?

Invisible. Flying would be cool, but I can think of a lot better uses for being invisible LOL!

Be a compulsive liar OR marry one you can't divorce?

I tell the lies in this relationship!

Drink a quart of an elementary school janitor's mop water OR eat the sand from a mall ashtray?

Bleh... Mop water... I think it would go down easier.

Have a small butt on your forehead OR two little feet dangling from beneath your chin?

LOL... Feet... I dont want to have to wipe my forhead LOL

As a woman get a small, visible tattoo on your forehead OR have EE cup breasts?

Back problems anyone? EE breasts... I can't stand face tats...

Vote for a politician who has his or her own best interest in mind, but who will also be very good at the job OR vote for one who is selfless but slightly less competent?

The guy who's good at the job. The other guy would just be manipulated into other people's self interests.

Plow a quarter acre plot of land by hand OR plow 20 acres with an ox to help you?

Quarter Acre... I've seen movies where people use Oxen... Looks like as much work as doing it yourself.

Eat a small can of cat food OR seven lemons in their entirety?

Cat food. Some of it doesn't smell all that bad LOL!

Conceal a ripe pimple on the tip of your nose with makeup and be discovered when someone's kiss accidentally pops it OR have your hairpiece lift off with a sudden rush of wind?

Pimple. it would be gross and embarasing, but it's better than being bald.

Be attacked by 20 raccoons OR two large Rottweilers?

Raccoons are nasty... Dogs please, least I "might" have a fighting chance. I'm prolly dead eigther way.

Not eat OR not sleep for three days?

Thats easy, not eat =P

Have an affliction that causes you to have bowel movements on your living room floor while sleepwalking OR that causes you to pee on a total stranger twice a year?

Pee on a stranger, least I wont have to clean it up. Although it would be embarassing showing my naughty bits to them while doing it.

Get caught by your spouse have an email cybersex relationship with someone else OR have an actual affair with your spouse's best friend and never get caught?

E-mail. Least it didn't really happen.

Live in a country with the same freedoms as the USA but where terrorists bomb buildings every other day OR live in a police state with no privacy rights, but where everything is bomb free?

Bombs, privacy please.

Thoroughly lick a large frog all over OR lick just once a small two inch area on the backside of a portajohn?

Froggy...

Be attacked by 30 angry poodles OR one Doberman?

One doberman. Poodles are mean =(

Be caught picking your nose in your car OR scratching your genitals in the supermarket?

Do i know the person catching me? Nose lol... It was an itch! I swear!

Lick your bathroom drain clean OR mop up the bathroom floor with your head?

Bleh... Drain. Not messing up my hair.

Have the ability to see in a world of blind people OR be a great musician in a world of deaf people?

See, that would be fun.

Have a mouth full of ticks OR a butt full of worms?

Ewww... Worms... They can help me stay thin...

Get caught shoplifting OR urinating in public?

Shoplifting.

Drink a shot of yak spit OR a teaspoon of snail slime?

Yah spit...

Be accused of stealing OR of sexual harassment on the job?

Sexual Harassment. I can't help it, he was hot =(

Display only pictures of yourself in your house OR display only the pictures that came with the frames?

Pictures in the frames, I hate camera's they steal your soul.

Be forced to throw up completely through your nose OR throw up normally into a cup and have to take a big gulp of it?

In a cup... The nose would hurt, i hate it when that happens.

In a fight be armed with only a table tennis paddle OR a wiffle ball bat?

Tennis Paddle, those things can be pretty nasty.

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a presigious college for cheating?

Military, I didn't wanna serve anyways.

Dress for one year like a nun OR like a mime?

Nun.

Drive everywhere on a street sweeper OR be able to drive only six months out of the year?

Street Sweeper, no way i'm talking public transportation the other 6 months.

Live until you're 90 and die after six months of unbearable pain t hat can't be helped with drugs OR live to 55 and die peacefully?

90, my Moms still attractive at 56, it would be worth the extra 35 years.

Have to hold a one inch roach in your mouth unharmed for five minutes OR have to lie motionless on a termite nest for ten minutes?

Fearfactor anyone?
puke.gif
Lie in the nest. No bugs in my mouth, f that!

Be known as a thief OR a liar?

Liar.

As a man have a ten inch pencil thin penis OR a two inch long super thick penis?

puke.gif
Comming from my expierences, i'd rather have my guy be thick, than pencil thin lol... So i'll take the later... lol...

Dive from 20 feet high into six feet of water OR from 40 feet into ten feet of water?

From 20. Your going to hit bottom eigther way, might as well be from a shorter distance.

Eat nothing ever again but sweets OR dairy products?

Dairy, Milkchocolate is dairy right? LOL!

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when y ou're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv?

TV. Sweaty is one thing, but I'm so not into it when I'm tired and dirty LOL.

Have to perform surgery on your spouse using only a textbook for instructions OR with no formal training defend your spouse in a trial for a murder he or she appears to be guilty of committing?

Trial... Blood is not my thing...

Be covered in itchy scabs OR have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth?

Popcorn. I'll floss. And if I can't floss, i'll just not smile lol!

Have your ears where your eyebrows are OR have your nose where your bellybutton is?

Nose where my belly button is.

Have the ability to see ten years into your own future OR one year into the future of the world?

10 into mine.

For the rest of your life live in a house infected with ticks OR have hair lice?

House with ticks... I'll find away to be out of my house all the time LOL!

Raerae

What size is EE? Well, if I WAS a woman, I'd go with the boobs, cause there's always plastic surgery.

It's like Prolly bigger than Pam Anderson huge.

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
What size is EE? Well, if I WAS a woman, I'd go with the boobs, cause there's always plastic surgery.

It's like Prolly bigger than Pam Anderson huge.

Yea that's too big. She's too much already.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
hell, i'd rather not do any of it!!

Thats cheating. You have to pick one. Of course your not supposed to want eigther, thats why it's fun =P

Raerae

Lets keep this going... Only do it a little simpler. I think more people would participate if you didn't have to fill out 50 questions..

So... Like most games... Answer the post above, and create your own what would you do!

I'll start...

Would you rather have a thick unibrow that grows back faster than you can wax/pluck/etc it or bushy under arm hair that grows back faster than you can shave/wax/etc it?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
..... What size is EE? Well, if I WAS a woman, I'd go with the boobs, cause there's always plastic surgery.....

Here's the range of sizes:

AA,A,B,C,D,DD,DDD/E,EE/F,FF,G,GG,H,HH,J,JJ

The many things you learn on Specktra!

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Here's the range of sizes:

AA,A,B,C,D,DDD/E,EE/F,FF,G,GG,H,HH,J,JJ

The many things you learn on Specktra!

I wonder how much those JJ bra's cost... I still think EE might be too big. I don't like alot of boob because if it's too big, then it's just a waste.

Besides there's always 2 of them and I feel they deserve equal attention, so the bigger they are, the more work is involved.(not that it's really work, its fun but I have fun making it happen for HER than satisfying myself)

Raerae

Quote:
I wonder how much those JJ bra's cost...

In my expierence like most things, diff sizes generally are all priced the same. At least with Victoria Secret. Although a JJ cup size, you might have to go to a special bra store, so I'm not sure.

Quote:
I still think EE might be too big. I don't like alot of boob because if it's too big, then it's just a waste.

Besides there's always 2 of them and I feel they deserve equal attention, so the bigger they are, the more work is involved.(not that it's really work, its fun but I have fun making it happen for HER than satisfying myself)

I never understood that, more work lol? It's not like every inch needs to be touched in order to create a good feeling.

Not to mention, as much as I enjoy my breasts, I can think of plenty of other areas that offer equal or better satisfaction. Neck, ears, bellybutton (i'm a big belly button fan lol), thighs, etc. In my expierence I think guys tend to spend too much time in the breast area. I prefer someone who moves all over my body, rather than sitting on one spot.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Would you rather shave your mom's bikini line OR wax your dad's ass?

Shave my mom, she can wear a bikini at the time. Not to mention I do not want to see my dad neked. Waxing him would be way to much intimate time eww... LOL

Would you rather walk on your hands with feet in the air, or have to do cartwheels wherever you go.

Tyester

Quote:
I never understood that, more work lol? It's not like every inch needs to be touched in order to create a good feeling.

Not to mention, as much as I enjoy my breasts, I can think of plenty of other areas that offer equal or better satisfaction. Neck, ears, bellybutton (i'm a big belly button fan lol), thighs, etc. In my expierence I think guys tend to spend too much time in the breast area. I prefer someone who moves all over my body, rather than sitting on one spot.

Of course, and it's so true. There are OTHER body parts that require as much attention too. I was merely making a statment, since we were on the topic of breasts.

And moving over the whole body, doing the right things, in the right spots is, IMO, the most important thing. It makes it much better for her, because it's already easy enough for me.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
..... I don't like alot of boob because if it's too big, then it's just a waste....

Ahhh, if only more men felt like that. Then perhaps only a small portion of them would ogle my twins everyday. Like say 3 or 4, as opposed to the usual 50!!!!
lol.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Ahhh, if only more men felt like that. Then perhaps only a small portion of them would ogle my twins everyday. Like say 3 or 4, as opposed to the usual 50!!!!
lol.gif

I rock an A cup and men ogle at them =P I dont think the size matters when it comes to men, boobs, and ogling... lol..

Worst is when you like go up to a guy to talk for some reason or another, make eycontact with him and start talking, and then he breaks eyecontact to look down your top, then back to talking to you like nothing happened lol...
rofl.gif
Can you make it any more obvious? lol...

MAC_Whore

Quote:
I rock an A cup and men ogle at them =P I dont think the size matters when it comes to men, boobs, and ogling... lol..

Worst is when you like go up to a guy to talk for some reason or another, make eycontact with him and start talking, and then he breaks eyecontact to look down your top, then back to talking to you like nothing happened lol...
rofl.gif
Can you make it any more obvious? lol...

The other day, I was asking a waiter a question and he was so lost in my boobs that he didn't hear a word I said. He just sat their and stared at them. I seriously had to wave my hand at him to get him to snap out of it. I said, "Careful, don't fall in", and walked away. It never fails to crack me up/frustrate me/amaze me!!

Tyester

Quote:
I dont think the size matters when it comes to men, boobs, and ogling... lol..

Nope, they're all pretty in my eyes.

Bre

Be spotted by your boss at an adult bookstore OR a strip joint?
Adult Bookshop

Eat a cigar burnt at one end and chewed at the other OR chew and swallow six packs of bubble gum at one sitting?
The bubble gum, I did one packet when I was 5

Live in a house with no windows OR no doors?
No doors

Have gorilla arms OR ostrich legs?
Hmm both would be handy. Go the arms.

Upon seeing an injured animal on the side of the road, drive by and leave it knowing it's in pain and going to die OR run over it and put it out of its misery?
Leave it

Spend a summer driving through the Arizona desert with no air conditioning OR across country with a broken stereo?
No AC

Have frequent spurts of uncontrollable drooling OR be a bed wetter?
Drooling. How embarrassing to piss on someone in bed. A male friend of mine has had a girl crap on him in her sleep..

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway inorder to get the ticket torn up?
$1000 violation, it would be a worse violation to suck on his sweaty toes

Be a virgin until you're 40 OR have an active sex life without ever climaxing?
Virgin till 40

Change a flat tired at night in a thunder/lightning storm on the freeway OR run out of gas on a deserted country road?
Change the flat. Running out of petrol somewhere deserted would be scary

Pee in your pants in front of everyone at a wedding OR laugh uncontrollably at your grandmother's funeral?
Laugh at my Nanna’s funeral, she was a funny, joke telling lady

Have the kind of personality that causes people to believe you're a conniving manipulator OR a pathological liar?
Manipulation all the way.

Drink a gallon of public hot tub water OR eat a used bar of soap from a public shower?
ugh guess I’ll take the dirty water though god knows what’s floating in it

Never use a phone OR electric lights again?
Candle light would be kinda cool

Roll around naked in poison oak for an hour OR eat a dead lab mouse?
Poison Oak (this choice is out of ignorance, a little rash can’t be that bad right?)

Find a dead fly in your salad OR a really long thick hair in your ice cream?
I did find a hair in my Macca’s Sundae the other day! Probably the most nutritious thing they sold that day. I kept spooning that ice cream up… that’s a bit gross right but the ice cream was too good to throw away

Be president of a firm that poaches endangered species OR work for a corrupt politician?
Ahh I would despise myself for doing either. Bye bye endangered species.. the government is f*cking up your habitat anyway

Never be able to sleep lying down OR instantly fall asleep every time you sit down?
Never sleep lying down. I reckon I could sleep quite comfortably in a reclining chair for the rest of my life

Have the ability to become invisible OR to fly?
Invisibility. Imagine all the sneaky stuff you could do..

Be a compulsive liar OR marry one you can't divorce?
Be the liar

Drink a quart of an elementary school janitor's mop water OR eat the sand from a mall ashtray?
I’ll take the sand

Have a small butt on your forehead OR two little feet dangling from beneath your chin?
Bum on my head!

As a woman get a small, visible tattoo on your forehead OR have EE cup breasts?
I have C cup so I’m going to go for the EE ( I know I’ll regret it though)

Vote for a politician who has his or her own best interest in mind, but who will also be very good at the job OR vote for one who is selfless but slightly less competent?
Selfless, they’ll turn to other people more for help. And they should.

Plow a quarter acre plot of land by hand OR plow 20 acres with an ox to help you?
Quality time with the Ox

Eat a small can of cat food OR seven lemons in their entirety?
The lemons, the lemons! I can’t even stand the smell of cat food so gross. I do like tuna though.

Conceal a ripe pimple on the tip of your nose with makeup and be discovered when someone's kiss accidentally pops it OR have your hairpiece lift off with a sudden rush of wind?
Pimple

Be attacked by 20 raccoons OR two large Rottweilers?
Christ! The raccoons, I’ve never seen one before though, they are aggressive?

Not eat OR not sleep for three days?
Not sleep
Have an affliction that causes you to have bowel movements on your living room floor while sleepwalking OR that causes you to pee on a total stranger twice a year?
Pee on a stranger, never have to see them again. Unless they sue me.

Get caught by your spouse have an email cybersex relationship with someone else OR have an actual affair with your spouse's best friend and never get caught?
Cybersex. I could never do that to my partner and obviously his friend is a loser!

Live in a country with the same freedoms as the USA but where terrorists bomb buildings every other day OR live in a police state with no privacy rights, but where everything is bomb free?
Tough. I guess I would rather live on the edge with the bombs., then play it safe and have no rights. Having not experienced bombs though it’s a hard call.
Thoroughly lick a large frog all over OR lick just once a small two inch area on the backside of a portajohn?
Slimey frog please

Be attacked by 30 angry poodles OR one Doberman?
Do I have a defence weapon? If so that Doberman is getting knocked out

Be caught picking your nose in your car OR scratching your genitals in the supermarket?
Nose pick

Lick your bathroom drain clean OR mop up the bathroom floor with your hhead
Head, bathroom floor

Have the ability to see in a world of blind people OR be a great musician in a world of deaf people?
See in a world of blind

Have a mouth full of ticks OR a butt full of worms?
Oh. Butt full of worms.

Get caught shoplifting OR urinating in public?
Urinating, I’ve already had some close calls

Drink a shot of yak spit OR a teaspoon of snail slime?
Gross. The snail slime.

Be accused of stealing OR of sexual harassment on the job?
Sexual harassment! Turn those tables

Display only pictures of yourself in your house OR display only the pictures that came with the frames?
Pictures of me. It’s my house.
Be forced to throw up completely through your nose OR throw up normally into a cup and have to take a big gulp of it?
Feral. I’ll take the gulp

In a fight be armed with only a table tennis paddle OR a wiffle ball bat?
Not sure what a wiffle bat is so I’ll take the paddle

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a presigious college for cheating?
Military! I couldn’t hack it anyway, chances are I was smoking pot trying to be kicked out

Dress for one year like a nun OR like a mime?
Mime – my hair needs to breathe

Drive everywhere on a street sweeper OR be able to drive only six months out of the year?
Go street sweeper GO!! Haha ha Would be kinda fun, how much would it piss off other traffic – “look there goes that loser in her street sweeper again!”

Live until you're 90 and die after six months of unbearable pain t hat can't be helped with drugs OR live to 55 and die peacefully?
If I have a husband and kids live till I’m 90. Maybe I’ll be too senile to notice the pain

Have to hold a one inch roach in your mouth unharmed for five minutes OR have to lie motionless on a termite nest for ten minutes?
Termites. I hope they let me wear a space suit

Be known as a thief OR a liar?
A thief. At least people know to lock up their valuables when I’m around

As a man have a ten inch pencil thin penis OR a two inch long super thick penis?
Pencil.

Dive from 20 feet high into six feet of water OR from 40 feet into ten feet of water?
40 feet, 10 feet water

Eat nothing ever again but sweets OR dairy products?
Dairy but only cheese. Every kind except the dirty stuff with fruit in it. That is not cheese. IMO.

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when y ou're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv?
Sexy Man. Hands down.

Have to perform surgery on your spouse using only a textbook for instructions OR with no formal training defend your spouse in a trial for a murder he or she appears to be guilty of committing?
Murder Trial. He’ll be out in 30.

Be covered in itchy scabs OR have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth?
Popcorn teeth.

Have your ears where your eyebrows are OR have your nose where your bellybutton is?
Belly button nose. Be much more easier to discreetly pick.

Have the ability to see ten years into your own future OR one year into the future of the world?
One year into the future of the world. I like surprises in my own life

For the rest of your life live in a house infected with ticks OR have hair lice?
Hair lice I spose. Everyone else would have them too. Thanks to me.

Bre

Thanks Shimmer I enjoyed that

And as for the mum's bikini / dad's ass crack I would rather do every other persons it my street then either of those! Just too gross to contemplate