Zandra Rhodes for MAC Color Story Information

MACgirl

i so badly want this collection! out sept.7. she designed the packaging, the pallete looks to be the same material as y & kei the metal like stuff.

lipstick-
zandra (LE) - bubble gum pink (amplified cream)
morange (repromote)
bronanaza (re-introduction, LE)-yellow bronze (lustre)

Z gloss (LE, kinda like a petitgloss mized with glitz gloss except it is a swirl of colors)
morange-tangerine orange with bronze gold pigmens
zandra-rich rasberry with icy pink swirls

eyes x6
zandra rhodes eyes

zandra-medium tone pink with silver and pink sparkle (veluxe pearl)
belle azure (reintroduction)
shimmermoss (repromote)
flashtrack(repromote)
phloof!(repromote)
blacktied(reprmote)
213 se brush with a gold ferrul

caroni99

Thanks for the info. It seems like an "interesting" collection.

Nothing jumps out at me (I'm pretty sure I can't pull off bublle gum pink) but I can't wait to see it on others who can.

MACgirl

it will be online and at these locations:
mac fashion valley
mac forum shops
mac pro new york
mac pro north robertson
mac soho
and internationaly:
hong kong/lane crawford
japan/mac omotesando
singapore/ck tang
thailand/siam paragon
united kingdom/harrod's

bellaetoile

palette and zandra lipstick will be mine. i love amplified cremes.
looks like i'll be making another trip to the pro store.

PrettyinPink

I'm not passing up one thing! This collection has my name written all over it!! I'll have birthday money to spend on it too, (I hope). Can't wait!

Shavwi

the lippie sound great! I love bright colors
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

Is the packaging special for this collection or MAC Black?

How many times are they going to include Black Tied in the collections? Isn't this the 3rd or 4th time since December 2005?

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Is the packaging special for this collection or MAC Black?

How many times are they going to include Black Tied in the collections? Isn't this the 3rd or 4th time since December 2005?

It's special. It is black with turquoise, orange, and hot pink swirls around the containers.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
It's special. It is black with turquoise, orange, and hot pink swirls around the containers.

Thank you.

Love those colors; now I'm going to buy the palette, and at least one l/s & l/g even if I don't wear it.

Do any of you have a picture?

mrsvandertramp

I thought people may find this interesting

M•A•C COSMETICS collaborate with iconic British designer ZANDRA RHODES, to create a make-up collection as brilliant and colourful as the designer herself.

Both authorities in colour and style, the partnership between M•A•C and ZANDRA RHODES has resulted in an exclusive collection featuring: an eye shadow compact, lipsticks and swirled lipglosses in shades inspired by ZANDRA RHODES’ unique look.

“I love colour and make-up and MAC is a company synonymous with colourful and vibrant make-up, which I personally always use; so it’s a true marriage made in colour!” ZANDRA RHODES

The eye compact includes six of Zandra’s favourite shades ranging from “Zandra”, a pink shadow with silver and pink sparkle created especially for this collection, to M•A•C classic “Belle Azure”, a bright electric blue. The compact itself features a unique gold finish decorated with one of Zandra’s own illustrations. The distinctive gold finish and illustrations are also featured on the lipstick and lipgloss. “I have been known for my own distinctive make-up looks and poster images since the 1970s. Now I can bring those images to the public in a fabulous golden box specially designed with my Zandra Rhodes lady,” says Zandra Rhodes of the packaging.

All three lipstick shades make a statement, particularly “Zandra”, a bubble gum pink shade created for this collection. The swirled lipglosses were also both designed specifically for the limited edition M•A•C for Zandra Rhodes. The swirled, intensely vivid colours capture the spirit of the collaboration and the designer herself. “Zandra was quite an inspiration! She is the Queen of Colour! Her colours are bright and bold and modern. Retro inspired with a current edge gave us the cleanest colours offset with grounded darks… Easy to wear for anyone with the true spirit of a Colour Queen!” Jennifer Balbier, Senior Vice President, M•A•C Cosmetics

“M•A•C is a colour house and Zandra Rhodes is known for the originality with which she wears and uses colour. She’s a very cool person who has her own individual personal style – if you meet her it’s all about the colour of Zandra Rhodes from her brilliant pink hair to the way she approaches textiles and colour. Zandra worked very closely with me and Jennifer Balbier, Head of Product Development to create M•A•C for Zandra Rhodes collection. The iconic colours that she wears – turquoise blue around her eyes, pink lipstick and pink nail polish – work as the basis of the collection. She also provided the initial design for the compacts and the lipstick casings”. James Gager, Senior Vice President, Creative Director, M•A•C Cosmetics

Oh, and for UK people, the palette is going to be £29.

Ella_

Wow. I want the palette, zandra lipstick, and the glosses.
Im going to need a CP for these babies...

HotPinkHeels

LOVE the sound of the eyepalette-especially the Zandra colour (and it's VP!!)
too bad i alreayd have Shimmermoss and Phloof (i really need to get back into shimmermoss)