Zandra Rhodes for MAC Color Story Information

macheartsme

cheerleader.gif

I'm so excited for this collection. I'm also making a HUGE order off the website. I'll be willing to do CP's for this collection, or anything in general. I do have feedback on MUA-Pebbles82ul. If you want to know more, please contact me [email protected]. I'm soooo excited.
cheerleader.gif

Incus

Zandra came to our "high school graduation" (NRA day celebrations for the ukers). She was invited as one of the tutor groups were named after her (not mine, we were named after a female sailor lol). She did seem really nice & my god does she have a unique style!

I'm suprised she hasnt collaborated with mac sooner to be honest with you all... I mean, she has always seemed "mac icon worthy" in my opinion
winks.gif
Wouldnt you guys agree too?

Anyway, does anyone know when this collection will be out in the uk? I'd be more than happy to cp this for my fellow ukers as I'm a londoner & live rather centrally
winks.gif

phoebee

i love it alllll.. but my lips blow up when i put anything on them so i just ordered the eye palette like.. 2 seconds ago =) haha

lolachick

I think I really want the Zandra l/g. I'm wondering if the eye color that's named after her in the palette is very unique?

rainbow

the eyes palette looks quite nice. but i more interested in the [Zandra] l/s. any idea if they will be available in asia?

miss_emc

For all the UK people, Zandra will be released on 18th September and will only be available at MAC Harrods, which means no pro discount
ssad.gif
but oh well, the Zandra lippie and the e/s palette are still worth buying at full price!

Update: Zandra is still being released on Mon 18th September, however on Tues 19th September Zandra Rhodes herself will be instore at MAC Harrods to celebrate the launch in the UK. Also, if you purchase the whole collection, you will receive a Limited Edition gift with purchase signed exclusively by Zandra!

betseyjohnson

i actually think that the eye palette packaging is adorable. i love how the cover of the palette doubles as a mirror. the image is inlayed onto a mirror, which wasnt so evident to me on the mac website.
clap.gif

joseybird

Zandra l/s looks ADORABLE....is it cool or warm-toned though? I love so many cool-toned products but they look like crap on me ><;

rainbow

after an extremely long wait... it finally hit the counter in Singapore! *faint*.. yet here i m having dilemma if i should get the palette *bang*... ladies please advise, what are the MUST have for this collection? tia

haseena

Saw the palette, very pretty packaging but too bad im not a blue e/s sort of person. It's already been out in singapore for a week or more. The glosses looks really nice but i have to think of :eek2: how it'll look after usage!

Oh and the packaging gets thumbprint marks so easily, so annoying!
lmao.gif