Zandra Rhodes for MAC Color Story Information

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00nl1ght
so will the collection be released on 7th sept worldwide or only the US?

We dont get it in Australia.
Well Im almost 99% certain we arent getting it.

Ella_

Quote:
i'm going to singapore on the 7th.. so i wanna know if it will be released by then in singapore ^0^

Ohhh I may have to get you to do a CP for me
smiles.gif
I'll bake you cookes
lol.gif

starr

oh my gosh, the collection is gorgeous, thanks for posting the photos of them
smiles.gif
the packaging is cute too!

Juneplum

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cute!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif
i love the packaging! i think it's RIGHT up zandra's style! a little quirky and off beat but wild and bright! i lovvve the palette cover design! looks like i'm definitely going to be all over this one :nana:

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFarfy
::throws money at MAC::....

Amen. I think it would be quicker if I could just set up an EFT out of my bank account going directly to MAC each month.

lianna

Quote:
i'm going to singapore on the 7th.. so i wanna know if it will be released by then in singapore ^0^

Singapore usually only gets stuff a little later than the US release dates but you could try your luck.

hannahjohnson

omggggg i'm so excited!

i LOVE zandra rhodes, like, the closest to anyone else that I love to death. I have a Zandra Rhodes mink jacket, and it's the most amazing thing ever, I nearly peed myself when I found it. I got it at a Sak's closing sale in KC, and it's the most gorgeous thing in the whole WORLD. It's an auburn mink short coat, with a HUGE, luxe collar that goes over my shoulders and kinda lays off my shoulders, it's about 13" long on both sides with assymetrical notches in it. it also has a red-white-and blue striped silk satin interior. it's the bestest, i lived in it last winter. aaaahhh i'm so sad i won't be able to wear it this winter in California... it's not even a winter out here, it's so warm, hahaha.

I'm SO SORRY to all the non-fur-lovers, but this thing is just the best, and I just HAD to tell you girls about it!

I'm so excited that Zandra is coming back to the runway too! She has only sold stuff in Europe and the UK for a long time, take the fur collection she does, that's sold at Neiman's and Bergdorf's etc. in the US.

Also, i would KILL to have just fifteen minutes at the Textile Museum she founded in London. AAGH i would KILL.

Okay, i think you guys have figured out how excited I am about this collection. hehehe.

x/o hannah.

stillsoawesome

lipstick-
zandra (LE) - bubble gum pink (amplified cream)
morange (repromote)
bronanaza (re-introduction, LE)-yellow bronze (lustre)

l/g-
morange-tangerine orange with bronze gold pigmens

yum!! I want those...

queenofdisaster

i think ill pick up one of the lipglosses... im thrilled w/ the collection but not so much w/ the colors... and someone said the packaging is so ugly it's cute. i definitely agree! LOL!

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
.. heres a few pictures I was able to find of this colletion
smiles.gif

Thank you so much for the pictures, I love the look of this collection. .

midgetfury74

you know im a bit disappointed with this collection, i imagined that there were going to be some intensely bright colors in this palette like we have NEVER seen before, but none of the colors seem to POP the way Zandra's style does. Maybe ill just have to buy it and decide later, since i have to order it online anyways.! GRRR