All Floridians! Please?

AlliSwan

I think I might have noticed one or two but the post was getting so long! I'm in Gainesville, can easily make the drive to Orlando PRO store if it's planned. Would love to meet up!

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
I'm in Tampa, didn't know there was a pro store in Orlando...where is it located?

It's one the second floor of the Mall at Millenia or Millenia Mall...nice mall, but I have to steer clear of almost half the second story (Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, etc., etc...)

Juneplum

weeelll i'm in miami... i LOVE the pro store at Millenia! gawd that mall is SO fabulous!!!! i;ll definitely pm u when i head up to Orlando again so we could meet up there!!!! =)

AlliSwan

You lucky girl doesn't Miami have a PRO store?? Please do PM me if you're ever this way...I don't usually work weekends!

Juneplum

yup we sure do have a pro store!!!!! =) will definitely let u know when i'm up that way and u do the same when u r down here!!

Shoe Crazy

I have been to that mall once and I never saw MAC, although the place is huge and we def. didn't cover the whole mall. I'll PM you the next time i'm in Orlando and we will meet up
greengrin.gif

macbatt36

Anyone in Orlando?

The Mac Pro Store in the Florida Mall is having a private party on Aug 23rd and I was wondering if anyone is going?

AlliSwan

Hey girlies! Anyone going to be in the Orlando area on the 22nd-23rd? I'll be there with my boyfriend, probably at Millenia on Sunday...PM me if you'll be around!

LunaY

I am from Orlando but go to school at FSU. The MAC store is at the Florida Mall, not the Millenia Mall. Unless there is another one at the Millenia Mall that I don't know about.

A MAC and Sephora in one mall...
eyelove.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaY
I am from Orlando but go to school at FSU. The MAC store is at the Florida Mall, not the Millenia Mall. Unless there is another one at the Millenia Mall that I don't know about.

A MAC and Sephora in one mall...
eyelove.gif

Yes, there is a Pro store in the Millenia Mall in Orlando. I've been...it's on the second floor.
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

I'm in Jensen Beach- next to Stuart -by West Palm Beach. I have Sephoria and a MAC freestanding store in the Gardens Mall and often drive down to Boca Raton!

spacexoddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
I'm in Jensen Beach- next to Stuart -by West Palm Beach. I have Sephoria and a MAC freestanding store in the Gardens Mall and often drive down to Boca Raton!

I'm in Port st lucie!

ralenth

I'm in Tallahassee but am often in Gainsesville to see my bf. If you guys ever plan another trip, I want to go too!