All Floridians! Please?

AudreyNicole

I live in Tampa, and Ellenton is about an hour south of me. If you take 75 south toward Sarasota, there is an Ellenton exit
smiles.gif
The outlet mall is just off of the highway.

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I live in Tampa, and Ellenton is about an hour south of me. If you take 75 south toward Sarasota, there is an Ellenton exit
smiles.gif
The outlet mall is just off of the highway.

Thank you very much. It's a bit farther than I would like, but if I ever am in Tampa I will certainly make the trip.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Pixie
sandy- im from parkland (north of CS south of Boca) not too far from u. i know where weston is.

I'm from CS, went to douglas! Graduated 1998...and what about you? are you a current douglas student or an alumni?
smiles.gif

Pink_Pixie

JenniferMcFly- Hi local! I actually went to ely (magnet school) and graduated in 2002. Ill be moving back to Parkland (from Gainesville) this Friday. Yay! Let me know if you ever want to go MU shopping! ttyl!

LKirsten

I'm in Tampa

I love the new MAC Pro store in the new International Mall here in Tampa, and there is a Sephora store downstairs as well. I just came back from the Pro store a little while ago!

Lisa

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKirsten
I love the new MAC Pro store in the new International Mall here in Tampa, and there is a Sephora store downstairs as well. I just came back from the Pro store a little while ago!

Lisa

The store in international mall is NOT a pro store. It's just a freestanding store. the one in orlando is a pro store and there is a pro store as well in Miami. But in tampa we just have counters and one free standing store (in international mall).
but, it's still an awesome store!
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKirsten

Lisa

Where in Tampa are you? I live in Pasco County, only about 15 miles from Tampa
smiles.gif
I go to that mall all the time!

MAC_WH0RE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyisntcool
yeahhh there is always something at the outlet, i love it. :]
too bad you still don't live here!

you went off to college, right? :p
i'm stuck in community college. ick.
weeping.gif

which school are you in?
pbcc or bcc?
im starting pbcc in the fall, and i should let you know, the freestanding in boca is real good.

we should do m/u together =] lol.

MAC_WH0RE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Pixie
JenniferMcFly- Hi local! I actually went to ely (magnet school) and graduated in 2002. Ill be moving back to Parkland (from Gainesville) this Friday. Yay! Let me know if you ever want to go MU shopping! ttyl!

im in springs..im on like..the edge of parkland/springs..
westview and coral springs =]

lets play with makeup..

MAC_WH0RE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I'm from CS, went to douglas! Graduated 1998...and what about you? are you a current douglas student or an alumni?
smiles.gif

oh shoot.
i just graduated douglas hahha.
06!

MAC_WH0RE

ah ok so anybody in coral springs/parkland/boca..

lets make a drive down to the pro store/freestanding in boca.

message/IM meee

andrialyn

Hi
smiles.gif

I live in central florida, hmm like 45 mins from orlando?? Anyway! I wanted to ask all you lovely florida ladies, what store you would recomend better the, (pro?) store at mall at millenia or the one at the florida mall. Here's the deal... I joined weight watchers a few weeks ago and every time I lose weight I put money aside to reward my self at the end of the month.
clap.gif
Soooo.... the only place I ever go is the mall at millenia to buy my mac stuffs because thats the only place I knew about... Now I discovered the florida mall has a store, and bare escentials (ooh sp on that one) and sephora! Well, what do you think? Is the one at the florida mall nice? What about selection? I plan on buying some shadows from technacolour, but other than that, I would prefer to buy other shadows in the pans so I dont have to depot them, do they have those too? Awww thanks so much!!!
eyelove.gif

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
It's one the second floor of the Mall at Millenia or Millenia Mall...nice mall, but I have to steer clear of almost half the second story (Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, etc., etc...)

im in jacksonville about 3 1/2 hours away from orlando i want to go to the pro store and the chanel i need black chanel purse

danabanayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbetsy
I'm in G'ville too. Go gators.

I am in Pittsburgh now, but grew up in Florida. Definitely, GO GATORS!!!

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalpenguin13
ooh, ooh me
wavey.gif
!!! i'm in jacksonville, but am going to the orlando pro store on friday the 31st...anybody want to meet up? my boy refuses to drive two hours to makeup shop!!!!

hey im in jacksonville too anytime you want to go shop i will go with you or at least let me give you $$ to pick me up stuff

Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
Tampa? Anyone?

Hiya! I'm in St. Pete, just off the Gandy Bridge. Hiya neighbor!