All Floridians! Please?

sbetsy

Is anything happening (event wise) in the Gainesville area any time soon? I hate the upcoming events feature on the website - I swear I miss stuff.

RicanPrincipessa

I'm by the Millenia Mall... Also minutes away from the Altamonte Mall that has a fab counter. And the Florida Mall has a Sephora, M.A.C., Bare Essentials, Aveda and Victoria's Secret beauty among others! Let me know if your in my area!!!

Aim/Yahoo: Ricanprincipessa

RicanPrincipessa

I'm by the Millenia Mall... Also minutes away from the Altamonte Mall that has a fab counter. And the Florida Mall has a Sephora, M.A.C., Bare Essentials, Aveda and Victoria's Secret beauty among others! Let me know if your in my area!!!

Aim/Yahoo: Ricanprincipessa

BeautifulPsycho

I usually go to M.A.C in the Florida Mall. I tend to avoid the Millenia Mall so I can pay my bills.
greengrin.gif

sandyisntcool

i live south from all of you! :[

i live in Weston.. small little place, but it's near sunrise. closest thing i have near me is Sawgrass Mills Mall CCO in Saks, and 2 counters which are both like 20 minutes away from me.

i'm so far from a pro store. miami is like a 30min+ drive and the other is boca. bleh, lol.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyisntcool
i live south from all of you! :[

i live in Weston.. small little place, but it's near sunrise. closest thing i have near me is Sawgrass Mills Mall CCO in Saks, and 2 counters which are both like 20 minutes away from me.

i'm so far from a pro store. miami is like a 30min+ drive and the other is boca. bleh, lol.

I grew up in Sunrise, off Oakland & Nob Hill, then I moved to Coral Springs for 13 years and 3 years ago moved to Tampa. I know exactly where Weston is, I had friends who lived there!! I miss Sawgrass Mills sometimes...they have a Lucky Brand outlet :swoons:

sandyisntcool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I grew up in Sunrise, off Oakland & Nob Hill, then I moved to Coral Springs for 13 years and 3 years ago moved to Tampa. I know exactly where Weston is, I had friends who lived there!! I miss Sawgrass Mills sometimes...they have a Lucky Brand outlet :swoons:

yeahhh there is always something at the outlet, i love it. :]
too bad you still don't live here!

you went off to college, right? :p
i'm stuck in community college. ick.
weeping.gif

AudreyNicole

I have never been to Sawgrass Mills, but I know there is a CCO in Ellenton in the Prime Outlets. I have never been but maybe we could plan a field trip!
winks.gif

ninabruja

ooh, i'd figure i'd join in here. i'm in jupiter (north palm beach county).
smiles.gif

i'm actually moving to orlando in june though.

crystalpenguin13

ooh, ooh me
wavey.gif
!!! i'm in jacksonville, but am going to the orlando pro store on friday the 31st...anybody want to meet up? my boy refuses to drive two hours to makeup shop!!!!

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalpenguin13
ooh, ooh me
wavey.gif
!!! i'm in jacksonville, but am going to the orlando pro store on friday the 31st...anybody want to meet up? my boy refuses to drive two hours to makeup shop!!!!

I'm going to be in Orlando April 1-2...too bad, I'm a day late
ssad.gif

I'll probably hit the pro store one of those days...even though I'm brizzoke!

I used to live near jax, on amelia island for a year. I commuted to downtown jax for work. I hated it when I lived there but am kinda missing it a little lately...

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalpenguin13
three-paycheck months are <3 for my makeup addiction!
any chance you went to fbhs?

no, i lived in Coral Springs, so I went to MSD (Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS)...

kradge79

Hey ladies! I'm in the Tampa area as well. There is also a CCO in one of the outlet in Orlando, right off I-4. Anyway, let me know if you ever go anywhere, I'm game!

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kradge79
Hey ladies! I'm in the Tampa area as well. There is also a CCO in one of the outlet in Orlando, right off I-4. Anyway, let me know if you ever go anywhere, I'm game!

Yes, there is an outlet mall in Orlando that has a CCO, but there is also an Outlet Mall in Ellenton with a CCO (with a much better selection!!)
I go to the Ellenton one every few months.