Attention UK girls!

Sarah

WOOOOHOOOO I cant wait haha! Im shocked it's so soon aswell.
Though isn't the 1st a sunday??

Sarah

Just spoke to the PRO store and they said the first week in Jan, and as collections are normally released on a thursday I'm guessing it will be the 5th
greengrin.gif

turtle_pixie_

For a nationwide release or just in pro stores? Do collections even come out early in uk pro stores?:S

But yay! One week pratically

Estellea

*is rather confused* will the shop be open on the first, and will the collection be out, since my local isn't a pro.. *thinks*

Sarah

Nationwide release.
Estellea yep the collection will *well should* be out in your counter, mine always has them same day as pro store
smiles.gif

blueglitter

I emailed the Leeds Harvey Nichols store in leeds, west yorkshire (where i get my stuff) and i was told Lingerie will be available in the 2nd week of January. When i get a date i will post if if anyones wants to buy it from there, will let ya know
smiles.gif

poddygirl

I've just spoken to MAC Covent Garden - the official launch date is Jan 1st for stores open on Sundays and Monday Jan 2nd for those which do not. So Covent Garden won't have the stuff until Monday whereas Fenwicks in Brent Cross (or other mall locations) for example will have it on sale on New Year's Day!
rofl.gif
Can't wait ...

Sarah

I'm so shocked its released on the 1st just cause it's a sunday seems so weird.
Gonna ask in house of fraser later when they will have it in, im so excited for this collection
smiles.gif

poddygirl

I know! Nothing ever comes out on a Sunday!? But believe me, I was skeptical and asked twice at both places I called just to confirm. I was like "Jan first is a Sunday right"? They probably thought I was some weird MAC stalker ...
ssad.gif

Eemaan

i asked in harvey nics leeds too, and tha manager told me Jan 1st if harvey nics is open and something about a days delay to get the displays up. im very excited. i will be getting 3/4s of the collections
th_confused_new.gif

Sushi_Flower

Blueglitter and Philosopher i really want to know when Leeds will exactly have it in aswell, so let me know when you know for defienet!
Hmm strange that Blueglitter got told 2nd week of Jan and Philosopher got told 1st of Jan!

Eemaan

i thought i was well informed on this, but i asked the soho pro store this morn after placing my order that it would be next Thurs. I think this is the most likely date as collections are usually released on a Thurs. The contradictory info MAs have is extemely frustrating, you'd think one store within itself could me more well informed and stick to one date
th_confused_new.gif

turtle_pixie_

Oh screw. I've only got enough money to go out once this week but if lingerie isn't out on monday I won't be able to get anything, it'll all be sold out
ssad.gif

I'm going to ask my MA if she'll reserve me some stuff