Attention UK girls!

Sushi_Flower

That's really annoying and frustrating. I can't believe how disorganised they are, if a collection is coming out in a few days or the next day then how can they have no idea or get it so wrong?

blueglitter

Wow thats annoying, i hate that they dont know whats happpening with stuff. In the leeds store when i was there she was just getting out the stuff i wanted to buy and she found that the pale pink lipstick (lingerie) wasnt put out but they had it d'oh

Miss Pumpkin

Sorry to ask this here, but is Livejournal working for you UK girls?
www.livejournal.com

I haven't been able to get on it for days for some reason and it's pissing me off. I want to visit the selling communities
ssad.gif
weeping.gif

Sushi_Flower

Do any Leeds MAC shoppers know if Leeds HN has any of the pigment mini sets left? I know it's unlikely but worth asking. I'm regretting not getting it now.

Eemaan

They sold out weeks ago sushi- got mine in december. Your best bet is ebay. This is where i got my marron pigment vial amongst others
eyelove.gif

on the brights side, harvey nics does have naked you in stock! i bought an awful lot on monday, will post pics in hauls soon. slip pink is lovely
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

Oh damn..well i'm not desperate for it, so it's ok. I have samples of all the ones in the set (apaert from Naked which i'm not bothered about) which will keep me going.

Yay they got Naked You? I'm still not thinking that i want it particularly but want to have atleast tested it out, may end up liking it. I do need some kind of highlighter..so i'll take the moeny for it with me..That's if there's any left!