Attention UK girls!

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
i thought i was well informed on this, but i asked the soho pro store this morn after placing my order that it would be next Thurs. I think this is the most likely date as collections are usually released on a Thurs. The contradictory info MAs have is extemely frustrating, you'd think one store within itself could me more well informed and stick to one date
th_confused_new.gif

It is really frustrating and if i go on the wrong date then i'll miss out as i can't go again. Please let me know if you know it's Thursday for sure. Thanks, it's great to have help here!

mango88

I went to the Soho branch today and they didnt know when it will be out either (???) but the sweet lady did let me have a sneak look at the products - they look gorgeous, esp the lovely lily pigment!

Miss Pumpkin

Uummm I really need to know this... Because a friend from Spain is over and we want to go to MAC in Manchester tomorrow or monday, but if the new collection won't be there we would rather go to Cheshire Oaks in Ellesmore Port... (I've been told they have outlet MAC products in there, can someone please please confirm this?)

Sushi_Flower

My cousin works in Leeds Harvey Nichols and he told me it will be closed on Sunday so it definetly won't be then.

Estellea

Right, asked in store today, the first one told me "early jan" as did the one I asked before. But just as I went to be a bit assertive and ask for a definate date, another SA chipped in and said Lingerie is out tomorrow, and the shop next open on Monday.
Seems a bit strange it being released tomorrow when the shop isn't opening.
But only 2 days away!

Miracat

I looked through the window of the freestanding MAC store in Cardiff and the Lingerie display was out! The shop had already shut but I'll be there on Monday!

Estellea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Estellea - which shop are you talking about?

Aaah, just my local in Norwich - it's not a freestanding, it's in a department store.

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracat
I looked through the window of the freestanding MAC store in Cardiff and the Lingerie display was out! The shop had already shut but I'll be there on Monday!

I rang Cardiff earlier and they said they are open tomorrow.
graucho.gif

Sushi_Flower

Somebody pleeeease let me know ASAP if you know the definet date for Lingerie release at Leeds Harvey Nichols. It's killing me! I'll miss out totally if i go on the wrong day.

poddygirl

Silly question but why don't you just give them a call? Seems as if certain counters are launching the stuff on different days and this way you can be sure what HK Leeds is doing ...

poddygirl

Got my Lingerie haul! They were just putting out the display when I got there and I was the first to play with the testers
lol.gif
Ended up getting Naked You and Petticoat MSFs, Sunday Best, Flirty Number, Taupeless and Black Tied e/s, Bare Fetish and Negligee l/g and Pink Maribou and Push Up Plum l/s (one with B2M). I'm a happy girl today!

Sushi_Flower

Well the whole reason we're not sure is because people HAVE called, emailed or asked in store and everyone has been given a different date or no certain date..

poddygirl

I think you should make plans to go tomorrow if it is open (you mentioned that a family member said the store was closed today). If the manager said it was the first I would go with that ... believe me you don't want to miss this collection!!
lol.gif

Eemaan

in addition to what sushi is saying about ringing up...people at the counter we're talking about have given us numerous different days. 1st Jan, 2nd Jan, 4th Jan, Mid Jan and end of Jan.
SOS.gif
I dont live in Leeds hence i don't have time to be popping in and out.
th_dunno.gif
Having said this i'm going to resort to ringing up every day until one of the MAs can figure if they have the item out or not
poke.gif

poddygirl

Good idea Philosopher! Wear them down!! In any event, hope things work out for you Leeds area gals and you get to see/buy Lingerie soon! You can always come down to London
lol.gif

Eemaan

does anyone know which house of friaser sells mac- is it meadowhall or trafford centre?
I have 75pounds of gift vouchers ive forgotten about.
graucho.gif

Im going to order all the lingerie eyeshadows in the pro palette form from the soho store and this lot below from up north
smiles.gif

Bare Fetish l/g
Naked You Skinfinish
Petticoat Skinfinish
La Di bra l/s
Goldenaire pigment
Lovely Lily Pigment