AU Colour Story Release Dates

redambition

yeah - i ask so often but always forget to note them down when i get the dates.

the website enquiry is still bonked because i did email about Fafi and N Collection and got absolutely nothing in response.

miss_emc

Sorry i should have told u guys earlier

N Collection - 4th February
Slimshines - 4th February
Fafi - 3rd March

~Crystal~

nooo... I only just realised that N Collection came out yesterday... and the website tells me that both MSFs are sold out!!! Someone pleaasee tell me that this isn't the case and only because they're still putting it up or something...

btw- Slimshines are up on the website now too!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
nooo... I only just realised that N Collection came out yesterday... and the website tells me that both MSFs are sold out!!! Someone pleaasee tell me that this isn't the case and only because they're still putting it up or something...

i was at a counter on sunday asking about it - and the MA said that as far as she knew they hadn't received the MSFs yet. (yep, i was hoping i'd get them a day early!)

try calling a counter and checking if they have them. if they haven't received them - maybe the stock will show up when they come in.

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~

I went to a counter on the first day of release and got both MSFs. However, it was already almost the end of the day, and they were still arranging the products. I think they might have been sent to the counters a little late.

I've noticed in the past MSFs always sell out at counters but not very quickly. Maybe call a counter during the next few days?

Btw, I can't believe we got the slimshines before the US/Canada

~Crystal~

Just a small update to let everyone know that the MSFs are now at counters- and they're lovely
smiles.gif

spectrolite

I was just at Myer today and along with Fafi, the Beauty Powder Blush and Strobe collections are also now available
smiles.gif
The blushes are so gorgeous!!

tripwirechick

If anyone is interested, Fafi release for NZ is 17 March (the event is being held on 20 March in Chch). Beauty Powder blush and Strobe are being released that day too! Heatherette is 21 April, Auckland freestanding only.

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwirechick
If anyone is interested, Fafi release for NZ is 17 March (the event is being held on 20 March in Chch). Beauty Powder blush and Strobe are being released that day too! Heatherette is 21 April, Auckland freestanding only.

...Heatherette isn't being released down here?! Noooo!

Le-Saboteur

I was in the Ballantynes (Christchurch) counter today, and the MAs told me it was being released at Kirkcaldie and Stains in Welly as well.

If you're like us down here and can't get it, you can call 0800 MACSHOP (622746) and, with a credit/debit/Prezzy card they can hook you up.

angeliquea~+

Hi Girls,

Just rang up MAC Chapel St and they said Heatherette will only be in Myer stores! Just thought I'd let you guys know in case you were planning on going elsewhere when it comes out

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Heatherette is out on next Monday on flagship Myer counters only.

When u said flagship Myer, does it mean only the ones in the city?

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Heatherette is out on next Monday on flagship Myer counters only.

trust them to make this one a myer exclusive
ssad.gif

at least now it means i'll probably end up saving my cash for naughty nauticals, seeing as i can never get to a Myer with MAC during the week.

angeliquea~+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu

I don't think so because when I asked at Myer Chadstone MAC today they said they'd be getting them in, although the MA I asked seemed a bit uncertain so don't quote me on it!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu

Not necessarily the CBD counters, but the bigger stores. So in Sydney the Pitt St counter will have it but probably not the counter at Myer Paramatta.