AU Colour Story Release Dates

spectrolite

Re: Colour Form AU

I asked about this collection at the pro store yesterday and the MA told me that it might not be released here as it was not in any of their update books. I reckon it will be though... Novel Twist and Pattern Maker were both released at Myer so why should this be any different? I'm going to stay optimistic
smiles.gif

miss_bailey

Tis true.
Am I the only one that thinks we've been getting less collections? And less of the collections i.e Heatherette which was only at a few stores and was pretty miuch sold out at the store by me in like a day.

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I asked about this collection at the pro store yesterday and the MA told me that it might not be released here as it was not in any of their update books. I reckon it will be though... Novel Twist and Pattern Maker were both released at Myer so why should this be any different? I'm going to stay optimistic
smiles.gif

ITA, Color Forms is probably Myer exclusive again this year. Hopefully we end up getting the pigments too, not just the palettes and brush sets

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Tis true.
Am I the only one that thinks we've been getting less collections? And less of the collections i.e Heatherette which was only at a few stores and was pretty miuch sold out at the store by me in like a day.

Oh I agree, I really wish pigments were available at counters. I'm just to lazy to go to chapel street when I live 20mins (bus ride) from chadstone.

If they don't realise the mineral loose powder foundation here I'm gunna go insane
ssad.gif

miss_bailey

Ahh you're a woman after my own heart Paramnesia!
I live about 15 minutes from Westfield and going all the way to Paddington just seems likes such an effort! I know its not and I should feel blessed anyway for having a pro store in my state full stop, I have no idea how the other girls cope! But still, I cant help but feel bitter about Aus MAC v US MAC.
And if I dont get some MSF Naturals soon I WILL DIE.

Paramnesia

Yeah I know, I really should take full advantage of living within 1hr of a pro store. I'm pretty bitter about the prices too, especially because I'm a poor uni student though I'm glad to find cyber emporium, which is currently advertising that mineral loose powder foundation is coming soon, yay.

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Yeah I know, I really should take full advantage of living within 1hr of a pro store. I'm pretty bitter about the prices too, especially because I'm a poor uni student though I'm glad to find cyber emporium, which is currently advertising that mineral loose powder foundation is coming soon, yay.

I love CE! I just got some stuff delivered today in fact, three pigments, some eyeshadows and a paint pot. There having a sale at the moment which means 30% off your total order if you enter 'sale' in the discount code box.

Paramnesia

Quote:
I love CE! I just got some stuff delivered today in fact, three pigments, some eyeshadows and a paint pot. There having a sale at the moment which means 30% off your total order if you enter 'sale' in the discount code box.

Yeah I know, I'm so excited. The shipping's really fast to imo.

spectrolite

Dazzleglass has been pushed back until next week so don't go to the counter expecting to see it along side Naughty Nauticals. I had a chat to one of the MA's and apparently they only received a few of certain shades like Comet Blue, so make sure you get em while they're hot!

miss_bailey

Hmm thats strange cause I picked up two today at my counter, and they are amazing! Maybe it's just in Melbourne? I think they had every colour but one, not sure which one though.
Also just had to add like spectrolite said make sure you get in quick cause my favourite MA told me they only got two or three of some colours, I've been playing with mine all day and I'm going back tomorrow to get a couple more, Im not even a huge lipgloss fans but the dazzleglasses are just lush!

spectrolite

Oh wow maybe it is just Myer in Melbourne City who does not have the Dazzleglass yet. That is very strange! :S Maybe they were just toying with me lol...! And they sure are taking their sweet time getting NN up on the AU site. Slackers :p

redambition

it's true that they are sometimes slow at putting the collections up on the web - but the usual guide is the tuesday after release.

i'm just impatient because i want some pigments and eye shadows!
smiles.gif

miss_bailey

Have you all seen neo sci fi up on the US site? My poor poor bank account, I'm lemming all the solar bits and shadows even though I'm not exactly sure what the solar bits really are (chunky pigments? aren't some pigments already chunky?)
NN is amazing, I've been playing with it all week!!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Thats understandable.
NN is up now, yay for e-mail notifications lol.

haha - yeah they were on time with the email today!

miss_bailey: I have just seen the neo sci-fi pages and it's not appealing to me (thank goodness... for once i get to keep some cash!) the solar bits do look very intriguing though...