AU Colour Story Release Dates

missy29

I checked the mac website, and they havent put up the chromeglasses yet.
weeping.gif
And I cant get into the city to get any. Grrrrr. I hope they show up soon!!! I have money to be spent!!!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy29
I checked the mac website, and they havent put up the chromeglasses yet.
weeping.gif
And I cant get into the city to get any. Grrrrr. I hope they show up soon!!! I have money to be spent!!!

chrome and cream is up now.

on another note, icon went up today, and yogamode is already sold out!
weeping.gif
i'm going away this weekend and i can't get to a counter before next thursday or next weekend. grumble.. that was the only thing i wanted from that collection.

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Confirmed: there will be a very limted number of the MAC Barbie dolls available in Australia.
smiles.gif

Any idea on which locations it will be available at? And the price?

Haley

I am pretty sure the dolls are going to be $75aus the pro store on chapel st is definatley getting them.

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley
I am pretty sure the dolls are going to be $75aus the pro store on chapel st is definatley getting them.

Thanks for that.
Now I need to find someone who lives near a pro store to grab one for me.

We really need a pro store in QLD
ssad.gif

labelslut

Ella-Why don't you ring up the MAC Pro Order by Post number? It's 03 9825 0101. I'm sure they'll happily send it out to your neck of the woods
smiles.gif

miss_emc

Hey guys & girls, found out today the release dates for a couple of the upcoming collections.

Strange Hybrid - 21st May (no postcard)
Slimshine Lipsticks - 21st May (no postcard)
Sunstrip, Moonbathe & Tenderstones - 18th June (will have postcard)

I have to say, the visual for Sunstrip is absolutely amazing, everything is very gold and it looks hot! HTH
smiles.gif

miss_emc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Can anyone tell me when the glimmershimmers from BLM will be in Aus?

Got ours in yesterday so depending on what store is your local it should already be there or be well on its way!
smiles.gif

miss_emc

Release dates for upcoming collections:

C-Shock - 16th July
Flashtronic - 6th August
Rushmetal - 6th August
Painterly - 13th August
Novel Twist - 20th August
Smoke Signals - 10th September
Blue Storm - 10th September
In 3D - 10th September
New Lashes & Plushlash - 8th October
Matte 2 - 8th October

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Does anybody know when the Novel Twist/showflower quad will be released here???
TIA!!!!

As Miss EMC posted, Novel Twist is out on August 20.

Master list updated.
smiles.gif

panda0410

Does anyone know what pigments are being released and will there be an online availability? Sometimes it sucks living rural...lol!!

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Does anyone know what pigments are being released and will there be an online availability? Sometimes it sucks living rural...lol!!

www.maccosmetics.com.au is your friend! im pretty sure everything will be available online, although perhaps not Novel Twist because i think it'll be a MYERS exclusive

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzamy
www.maccosmetics.com.au is your friend! im pretty sure everything will be available online, although perhaps not Novel Twist because i think it'll be a MYERS exclusive

I live just north of Newcastle and while Newcastle has a Myers (Charlestown) which I frequently visit there is no MAC counter there, sure wish MAC would start thinking about its more regional customers, mind you Newcastle has a population base of over 500,000 people......

lian_qiu

Just came back from the MAC counter in Chadstone (VIC). According to them, Painterly won't be out until 20th Aug, to be released on the same day as Novel Twist

deathfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_love_kill
ermmm is Balloonacy released yet? O.O i dont see it on the mac website

Yep it came out on Monday.. not sure why its not on the website, although they do lag a bit