AU Colour Story Release Dates

boudoirblonde

Argh! yes!
We have a huge myer store in Karrinyup, and no mac counter. It would do soo well there.
Oh well, cant complain if we get on in the DJs city store i will be OVER THE MOON.
Would it be too much to ask for a freestanding/pro store anytime soon? :p

miss_bailey

Argh a note on the Paddo pro store staff, I always find them SO rude.
I walked in and was swatching for about thirty minutes before someone even acknowledged my presence and its not like they were busy they had about five or six staff members that just sat around talking.
Thanks for letting me know about the pigments, I wonder why they keep them so hidden?

miss_bailey

Read this on the Vogue forums so I thought I would post it here for you girls!
"Tendertones, Skinsheen and Stowaways aren't being released in Australia.

16th of June will be - Neo Sci-Fi, Solar Field, Future Earth (ATM the mask isn't being released here but that may change), and Summer Trend Bags.

July 14 is Cool Heat

Colour Forms will be in August sometime, no date or confirmation of colours in palettes known for Australia yet."

Such a shame about Tendertones!

boudoirblonde

ohh that majorly sucks about tendertones!
Thankfully Im getting a CP
greengrin.gif

oh and there are some of the old ones on cyber emporium too

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Thanks for letting me know about the pigments, I wonder why they keep them so hidden?

They told me that the back is where they keep most of their pro product. The lipmix, chromacakes and stuff like that is also all at the back of the store.

I'm sad to hear about the Tendertones too - I would have liked to check them out.

Paramnesia

Tendertones look so cute, I personally can't use lip products
ssad.gif
but I might hit up cyber emporium and get my brothers gf one for her bday.
Quote:
Argh! yes!
We have a huge myer store in Karrinyup, and no mac counter. It would do soo well there.
Oh well, cant complain if we get on in the DJs city store i will be OVER THE MOON.
Would it be too much to ask for a freestanding/pro store anytime soon? :p

I can't really complain either, I live near chadstone and probably only take me 1hr to get to the pro store

panda0410

We have 2 DJs and one Myers in Newcastle itself (and one DJs at Tuggerah about 45mins away) and even with these 4 combined we STILL have no MAC counter.....

miss_bailey I'm sorry to hear about your experience at paddo! I can honestly say that I've never been treated anything other than perfectly by everyone there
smiles.gif

Paramnesia

I personally find a lot of MA patronise me. Just because I have a bare face and look like I've been hit by a bus doesn't mean I know nothing about MU. I don't find MU shopping enjoyable.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
I personally find a lot of MA patronise me. Just because I have a bare face and look like I've been hit by a bus doesn't mean I know nothing about MU. I don't find MU shopping enjoyable.

The girls and boys in the Chapel Street Pro store are generally pretty nice. Try to go on a Tuesday, it's quiet and there is a really nice guy who works there who used to work at the Myer City store. He is a total sweetheart and will look after you
smiles.gif
Myer City isn't too bad either actually. I generally have a great time but that might be because they know my face.

Paramnesia

Oh thanks. I'll have to get around to going to chapel street.
I normally go to chadstone where there's a couple of nice MA's but a lot ignore me, same with myer city. Though it doesn't really bother me.

acu

I didn't manage to get to MAC on the day those collections were supposed to be launched because I was busy studying for exams, and today when I went to DJ Elizabeth St, I only saw Solar Field on display!! (I was thinking, don't tell me everything sold out this quick...)

Then I asked the MA, and she said that it's been delayed for some unknown reason, but the Pro store in Paddington might have the other stuff. She doesn't even know when exactly they'd get the other two collections. >.<

Anyone have an idea when it's gonna arrive at the counters?

spectrolite

All of the collections were on display at the Pro store on Chapel Street in Melbourne. I picked up Black Ore solar bits and it's just so, so pretty!! >_< The Volcanic Ash exfoliator from Future Earth is delayed until next week. They had everything else though but some things were in very limited numbers so make sure you pick up what you want fast!

Paramnesia

I'm so unsure whether I should buy another volcanic ash exfoliator. I've been having probs with my cp of it from the US and still don't have it
ssad.gif

boudoirblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
I'm so unsure whether I should buy another volcanic ash exfoliator. I've been having probs with my cp of it from the US and still don't have it
ssad.gif

omg I would pick one up!!
Apparently its long sold out in the US! and $35 isnt too bad!

Paramnesia

Yeah I was surprised to see the price, I seriously thought it'd be more. Probably ended up costing me that to get it cp.

Though if it comes out next week I won't be in melb then

miss_bailey

Do we know for sure the exfoliator is coming out here? It says sold out on the site already and the girls at the mac counter just had no idea.