AU Colour Story Release Dates

miss_bailey

MAC is killing me at the moment. I'm trying to save for collections AND I might be going to the US in September so saving for that, MAC at US prices= heaven.

spectrolite

Initially I was really hyped about Neo Sci-Fi etc... but now that we are heading into winter I see no point in purchasing anything. It's a really summery collection and I'd rather save my money and get some of the things that are coming up that will look good across seasons. I might cave and get one of the Solar Bits because I'm just a MAC freak hehe...and I'm definitely getting that Exfoliator from the Future Earth collection. Good exfoliators aways interest me!

Paramnesia

Oh I'm so interested in the exfoliator, i'd love to hear a review of it. I'm so tempted to try and find somebody in the us to get it for me, its only $19 USD.

Quote:
Oh wow maybe it is just Myer in Melbourne City who does not have the Dazzleglass yet. That is very strange! :S Maybe they were just toying with me lol...! And they sure are taking their sweet time getting NN up on the AU site. Slackers :p

Was dazzleglass available at the city david jones at the time?

I've been so slack lately, I really need to hit up chaddy.

miss_bailey

I was looking around the website today and noticed the MSF naturals are up there now!!
Not positive but Dazzleglass might not be going up on the website because it seems like all the stores got quite limited stock.

boudoirblonde

I visited my counter today, they still havent got dazzleglass
ssad.gif

She said it should be on the website soon?
ARGH! I need comet blue and funtabulous!

panda0410

I'm a bit late to this chatter...LOL...skipping dazzleglass altogether. I'm not a big fan of MACs lipstuffs - except lippies and I'm picky with those as well - but I did just cave completely after some very tempting sweet talk about Black Ore!! Now I cant wait for it to come!!
I got all my NN stuff this week - and boy - this collection is awesome!! Next to Smoke Signals this has been the best collection for me so far!! My only regrets were Ahoy There - its just like clear lip gloss on me
ssad.gif
And Mutiny wasnt a WOW piggie, but I can make good use of it so its not a total loss to me and overall I am very pleased
smiles.gif

redambition

i saw the dazzleglasses today... i think i'll stick to my too faced sparkler glamour gloss. i like glitter, but i don't really need too many uber glitter glosses.

NN - i looked at in person today as well. I was happy with my purchase of mutiny, meet the fleet and NN nail polish. Especially happy with meet the fleet - it swatched so nicely on my skin! I don't think i'll get anything else.

panda0410

^^ You are so lucky!! I cant just hop into my car and drive 200km to Paddo, I hate Parramatta and wont go to counters if I am in Sydney I may as well go to the pro store. Although its sometimes tempting to just go for the trip...lol... but this means I have to buy sight unseen usually. The swatches here help me a bunch, but theres always the risk that it wont be what I was looking for no matter where I purcahse it from.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
^^ You are so lucky!! I cant just hop into my car and drive 200km to Paddo, I hate Parramatta and wont go to counters if I am in Sydney I may as well go to the pro store. Although its sometimes tempting to just go for the trip...lol... but this means I have to buy sight unseen usually. The swatches here help me a bunch, but theres always the risk that it wont be what I was looking for no matter where I purcahse it from.

ouch! that is a big trip. the MAC website must be an absolute godsend for you.

i buy a lot of the collections sight unseen as well
smiles.gif
i usually can't get to a counter until at least the saturday after the release, so anything popular is usually gone by then. (case in point - all my NN stuff is at my work patiently waiting for me to collect it on monday morning. getting to swatch the testers today was me checking i'd bought the right things online
lol.gif
)

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Oh I'm so interested in the exfoliator, i'd love to hear a review of it. I'm so tempted to try and find somebody in the us to get it for me, its only $19 USD.

Was dazzleglass available at the city david jones at the time?

I've been so slack lately, I really need to hit up chaddy.

I actually went in to David Jones but didn't even look at the MAC counter lol...It didn't cross my mind to check because I was so focused on getting Burt's Bees lip balm >_<

I'm loving the Dazzleglasses that I have so far. A little really goes a long way and it just adds another dimension to my lips which I loooove. Try and pick up at least one of them!

Paramnesia

lol I can be like that, when you're focused on one thing everything else is a blur.

I was gunna go to MAC today but I slept in instead and had a lazy pj day.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
ouch! that is a big trip. the MAC website must be an absolute godsend for you.

i buy a lot of the collections sight unseen as well
smiles.gif
i usually can't get to a counter until at least the saturday after the release, so anything popular is usually gone by then. (case in point - all my NN stuff is at my work patiently waiting for me to collect it on monday morning. getting to swatch the testers today was me checking i'd bought the right things online
lol.gif
)

I try to order direct from the pro store if I can - and if I do that its almost always for a pigment which I cant get online
ssad.gif
Example was buying Sweet Sienna and Your Ladyship from paddo a little earlier this year as it was after they were gone from the site - I missed the online release because I was quite sick during my last pregnancy and spent a LOT of time in hospital between October and January. I prefer it this way too because the girls (and guy!) can give me a better description than the website and I know it takes up some of their time but they have always been kind to me - they never make me feel like its a hassle!
thmbup.gif
Other than that I have been extremely fortunate in having friends willing to do CPs for me, and for this I am incredibly grateful
kissy.gif

miss_bailey

Panda - I went to the Paddington pro store on friday and didn't see any pigments which was a dissapointment, dont they usually sell them?
Also picked up one of the MSF naturals, they are lush!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Panda - I went to the Paddington pro store on friday and didn't see any pigments which was a dissapointment, dont they usually sell them?
Also picked up one of the MSF naturals, they are lush!

they keep the pigments right at the back - in the makeover area. they are in between the two stations on the right hand side of the store (when you are facing the back of the store).

panda - it's really cool that the paddo crew help you out! I've always found them really nice when i go visit.

boudoirblonde

I GOT DAZZLE GLASS TODAY!!
greengrin.gif

Well, actually, I had to put them on lay-by because I didnt have enough cash, but YAY they finally arrived at the Perth counter!

boudoirblonde

Dazzleglass is also now (FINALLY) up on the website
smiles.gif

Anyone no if we are getting tendertones yet??
I need to know whether to CP or not?!

panda0410

LOL - I'm more interested in Colour Forms! My Myers dont have a MAC counter though - ACK!!! And we arent THAT regional.....

boudoirblonde

haha, I thought I wasnt interested in colour forms... now I dunno!
Those compacts look interesting! decisions, decisions!

Paramnesia

I think it's kind off annoying how MAC counters are only available in melbourne myer stores. Geelong would do so well with a MAC counter, they have to just settle for Napoleon. (for vic this is)