AU Colour Story Release Dates

stella89

i read in the July issue of Shop Til You Drop that rapturous mattene (repromoted in the cult of cherry collection) will be "available september 8". can't wait!!

acu

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Do we know for sure the exfoliator is coming out here? It says sold out on the site already and the girls at the mac counter just had no idea.

The MA at David Jones Elizabeth St has said that they've been told they're definitely getting it, but it's been delayed and they don't know when it'll be in. I might try calling a Myer counter nearby today to see if they have it in now.

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella89
i read in the July issue of Shop Til You Drop that rapturous mattene (repromoted in the cult of cherry collection) will be "available september 8". can't wait!!

I read that too! And it looked really pretty!

acu

I just called the MAC counter at Parramatta 2 minutes ago, and the MA said that they have the VAEs in store now!

~Crystal~

NOooo!!

But I went to the Chatswood one yesterday and there was nothing on the stand!!
ssad.gif

*tear*

Paramnesia

I got mine today in the mail... used it tonight. Felts so nice using it because the beads melt into a nice creamy texture. Smells kind of odd but not horrible.
I'd definitely say its a more heavier/coarser exfoliator so I'll only use it 2-3times a week.

miss_bailey

I saw the VAE thursday at Chatswood Myer, wasn't very impressed, smelt manufactured and was so goopy, it made a mess all over my hand and like stained my fingers. I was so excited for it but I dont think I'll get it.
Also while I was there I picked up both the blushes (can only remember that the darker one was called X-Rocks) they are both SO PRETTY. I also B2M'ed and got Pleasureseeker L/s...my first glaze and im a convert.

stella89

Quote:
I saw the VAE thursday at Chatswood Myer, wasn't very impressed, smelt manufactured and was so goopy, it made a mess all over my hand and like stained my fingers. I was so excited for it but I dont think I'll get it.
Also while I was there I picked up both the blushes (can only remember that the darker one was called X-Rocks) they are both SO PRETTY. I also B2M'ed and got Pleasureseeker L/s...my first glaze and im a convert.

that's weird, i was told at my counter (myer perth) when i went to get sci-fi delity that i couldnt B2M for a LE l/s. they really need to make their policies consistent!

~Crystal~

Okiess they're at chattie... and pretty much sold out I think? I picked up the second last one- I'm gonna call early tomorrow to put the last one on hold I think. It is very goopy- the packaging is HORRIBLE and it gets EVERYWHERE... the smell is a bit bleh... but the product itself works- and it works well! I can live with the smell... just breathe through the mouth when I use it, and I'm thinking of making aliquots of this in smaller containers so it won't be such a mess lol.

Hopefully they'll still have it tomorrow. I know parra is already sold out... and the city undoubtedly sold out even before parra... >.<

Anyways, thanks for letting me know guys!

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella89
that's weird, i was told at my counter (myer perth) when i went to get sci-fi delity that i couldnt B2M for a LE l/s. they really need to make their policies consistent!

thats strange, I always thought we could? Hmm that is a bit weird...maybe my SA just let me cause I go in there so much and they know me.

acu

Quote:
I also B2M'ed and got Pleasureseeker L/s...my first glaze and im a convert.

Ahoy there from Naughty Nauticals was my first glaze, and now I'm loving glaze lipsticks (which is why I also got Pleasureseeker this time round)!

I guess there it's not really the texture / finish of glaze lipsticks that turn people off, it's really the colours - just look at what's in the glaze section of the perm line, they're kinda bleh - i don't even have the faintest idea how i'd be able to use those colours...

kjaneb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_love_kill
dose anyone know when Sonic Chic & Sheer Minerals coming out in Australia???

Sonic Chic is August 4th, not too sure about sheer minerals
smiles.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
Anyone know when we are getting Color Forms? It's Myer exclusive again, right?

We are getting Colour Forms?! I thought that was Nordstrom's exclusive??

little_miss_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_love_kill
dose anyone know when Sonic Chic & Sheer Minerals coming out in Australia???

sonic chic is August 4th and electroflash is August 6th.
they are retailing at $43 (the blush) and $40 (the eyeshadow)

dammit i HATE the australian prices!!!! mac seriously needs to change/update them...the US prices are usually less than half we pay, and the shipping shouldn't cost that much. Also the exchange rate is almost equal!!!!

grrrrrrrrr
angry.gif

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
We are getting Colour Forms?! I thought that was Nordstrom's exclusive??

Last year we had Novel Twist here, and Color Forms is the 2008 version.