AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
It's pretty shocking how expensive MAC is here and how affordable it is in the states. I just can't understand why it goes up so much over here? I understand exchange and shipping but it still feels OTT.

It is not just US.. It is cheaper everywhere else lol. Yeah, rockin, my HK list was tiny and hubby already got those for Valentine's day. Now I wish I have added more stuff, because I WANT more stuff!!

MrsMay, you are not getting Pink Fish anymore!
smiles.gif
Will miss you!!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
It is not just US.. It is cheaper everywhere else lol. Yeah, rockin, my HK list was tiny and hubby already got those for Valentine's day. Now I wish I have added more stuff, because I WANT more stuff!!

MrsMay, you are not getting Pink Fish anymore!
smiles.gif
Will miss you!!

You've convinced me that I need to see Pink Fish in person before making a decision
winks.gif
... will miss you too hun!

sambibabe

^^^ See? I am not so much of an enabler
greengrin.gif
Yeah, I want to see Cutester, Pink Fish in person too! I just convinced myself out of Too Dolly, I am just so proud of myself. Now I can spend money on Creamsheen glass instead!

MrsMay,thought Most Popular l/s might be your shade tho
winks.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
^^^ See? I am not so much of an enabler
greengrin.gif
Yeah, I want to see Cutester, Pink Fish in person too! I just convinced myself out of Too Dolly, I am just so proud of myself. Now I can spend money on Creamsheen glass instead!

MrsMay,thought Most Popular l/s might be your shade tho
winks.gif

lol yeah I wasnt impressed by any of the HK quads so I'm safe there
winks.gif

Most Popular is definately a no-brainer for me, and I'm sure that will probably end up on my list when I see HK in person... This is gonna be an expensive collection for me (along with Sugarsweet) and I didnt think it would be!! *sigh*

sambibabe

I am planning to get 5 out of 7 Grand Duo stuff and at least 8 Sugar Sweet stuff.. Hope nothing interesting comes out after these till December!

myystiqueen

Quote:
We'll miss you Jen! And of course we care if you're MIA! I hope the move goes well.

As for HK my list is out the window. I was just watching Makeup Geek TV reveiw the collection (I really love her) and now I'm loving the blush, lip glosses and the glitters. Oh so confused, I think I'll just have to decide on the night!

i've just watched lots of HK hauls and reviews.... so far i'm still keeping myy promise for not getting more than $100... pink fish TLC and the mirrored keyclip... i might have to see Strayin' l/s - Fast Friends & Nice Kitty l/g in person and swatch them myyself...

can't believe i'm not even thinking of getting any of the palettes (lucky tom or too dolly).. well done, dea!!
goodjob.gif

and rockin... please please please please don't make me want anything you're getting on the day.. at least, don't let me see what you get...
wondering.gif

Quote:
I am planning to get 5 out of 7 Grand Duo stuff and at least 8 Sugar Sweet stuff.. Hope nothing interesting comes out after these till December!

hmm... i think i may skip on GD and go with SS instead.. but not that many... maybe only one or two... i'm pretty much broke..

and i don't think MAC will ever stop making us feel 'bad' for passing up on any of their collections... just a headsup..

Paramnesia

I'm tempted by HK because I desperately want romping (i missed it when it came out with c-shock), but i dunno if I need the rest of the colours in the quad.

cassandra-ellen

you girls are going to make me spend a fortune arent you? Lol. Im thinking of getting;
Sweet Strawberry Lipgloss
Tippy Beauty Powder
On the Prowl Nail Lacquer
Big Bow Lipstick
Cute-Ster Lipstick

simplyenchantin

I think I'm going to be spending big on SS so I might as well save for that.
smiles.gif
I'm scared that I'll see HK in person and want everything haha.

rockin26

GD hasn't excited me too much so I might give it a miss. SS looks really nice especially the shade sticks and l/g so I might have to put a few pennies away for that.

Been looking at Strayin from HK and am pretty sure I'll get Too Dolly and will check out Tippy as well. Mystic Queen I promise to be humble in my purchases and not enable you. Cassandra Ellen you may want to stay on the other side of the shop at the VIP, I love shopping with pals and generally encourage all buys. hehehehehe

sambibabe

Damn I am not joining you guys at the Pro store! Since I bought so many HK stuff already, I would try to enable you guys, so I don't feel too bad about myself
tong.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
I'm glad I'm not going where you're going, Nat :p

That's okay.. You will have rockin26 and cassandra-ellen!
greengrin.gif

darkorchid

With SS - what are the shadesticks like? I am tempted to get them, but I have heard some pretty negative reviews on using shadesticks in general...
What are they like on oily lids?
I've already started saving for GD and SS whee!!

simplyenchantin

Quote:
That's okay.. You will have rockin26 and cassandra-ellen!
greengrin.gif

I'm not going to the VIP night!! :p Unless Chadstone convinces me to lol.

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
I'm not going to the VIP night!! :p Unless Chadstone convinces me to lol.

Are you coming to the pro store VIP?? Don't worry if you really want me to I'll totally discourage you from over buying, I'll tell you your butt looks big in that lipstick
nope.gif
hehehehehe

Repunzel

do you guys think that the pro store will get all the HK accesories?
or will it be like monogram...?
they sold out fast in the US so i can only hope we get them.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Are you coming to the pro store VIP?? Don't worry if you really want me to I'll totally discourage you from over buying, I'll tell you your butt looks big in that lipstick
nope.gif
hehehehehe

ahahaha.... nice try rockin..
th_roll1.gif

Quote:
^^ I was told the pro store will have all the accessories!

COOLLL!!! i have to get the mirrored key clip....... oh sambibabe, do you still want us to get you a purse mirror??

rockin26

I noticed last night they've got Fresh Brew in the HK line, is that usual to see a regular from the perm line in with the LE's?