AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
oh sambibabe, do you still want us to get you a purse mirror??

Thanks myystiqueen, I think rockin26 is getting that for me, right rockin?
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
I noticed last night they've got Fresh Brew in the HK line, is that usual to see a regular from the perm line in with the LE's?

Yeah, they do that all the time with lippies and shadows..

rockin26

Yup I can grab you the purse mirror, you'll just need to let me know how you want to get it? Do you want me to post it or we could meet up for a coffee in the City and I could give it to you?

sambibabe

rockin26, I am getting keys for the apartment on 13th, so we will be moving that weekend.. If I can't pop out to meet you, I might have to ask you to pop it in the mail for me and I will transfer the money to your account
smiles.gif
Wonder how much dang thing is going to cost here!!

rockin26

^^ Too easy! My guess would be about $45, it's $22 in the US and we're usually double the price and sometimes more...... grrrrrrr!! I hope we get the tinted lip conditioners, I really want to check out Popster.

sambibabe

Freakin expensive compact mirror, which is just a piece of plastic lol.. I bet I could get a similar thing cheaper at Sanrio or Hello Kitty store! But then it is not MAC
greengrin.gif
I don't even wanna know how much HKK mystery powder is going to be!!

myystiqueen

hmmm well.... $45 for a mirror?? hmm.... can anybody guess how much the mirrored keyclip is going to be?? i'm guessing perhaps AU$32?? aaarrrgghhh.... we should sometimes boycott MAC in a nice way....
th_roll1.gif
i don't even what 'a nice way' means....

sambibabe

Quote:
hmmm well.... $45 for a mirror?? hmm.... can anybody guess how much the mirrored keyclip is going to be?? i'm guessing perhaps AU$32?? aaarrrgghhh.... we should sometimes boycott MAC in a nice way....
th_roll1.gif

Well we have been boycotting MAC Australia by buying most of goodies overseas
lol.gif

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
The powder is going to be about $105 -120, I think it was $105 with monogram...

Yup, that cements it! I'm not even going to blink at HKK at all, I cannot justify that much $$ for packaging, you'd have to sex it up a bit more than that for me
blah.gif

Repunzel

Quote:
th_roll1.gif

i don't know about the mirror but for kitty kouture
the dazzleglasses are....wait for it...$64.
nonono.gif
i don't know who's gonna pay for that.i wannted 1, but no way am i paying that much for a gloss.
And the sheer mystery powders are $120.
But the good news is that apparently we will have male models.
winkiss.gif

information courtsey of Melz makeup manor.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
i don't know about the mirror but for kitty kouture
the dazzleglasses are....wait for it...$64.
nonono.gif
i don't know who's gonna pay for that.i wannted 1, but no way am i paying that much for a gloss.
And the sheer mystery powders are $120.
But the good news is that apparently we will have male models.
winkiss.gif

information courtsey of Melz makeup manor.

Eeeek.. WTF! I am getting one Dazzleglass, but definitely not from Australia. That's just outrageous! I love HKK dazzleglass, but not if I have to pay $64!

spectrolite

LOL $64...?? WTF. I feel bad for anyone who would pay that much for some sticky glitter water. That is just plain robbery. The crazy thing is, people WILL buy it anyway.
nope.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
Wow that is nuts! So whoever is going to Chapel St HK VIP night, I booked in the last spot today
oh.gif

LOL.. you've finally succumbed to join the VIP night! Yay~ Wish I was going to the Chapel store!

HKK gloss will work out AUS$44 plus shipping & tax, if you get it CP'd. I am arranging to have it with Grand duo & Sugar Sweet. March is going to be my last major haul month!

simplyenchantin

Haha yes I succumbed to the hype! I just went to get a 15 pan palette and asked out of interest if they were fully booked out.. and there you go! I'll need to give myself a spending limit though.

I agree Nat, march is going to be bad!!