AU Colour Story Release Dates

rockin26

I wouldn't worry mysticqueen, it's a commonly used sales tactic to say there is only 1-2 spaces left for an event. We're probably the only 3 with our names down!!
choochoo.gif

They told me I had to pay $60 in advance too so I'm going to do that tomorrow (only cos I'll be near the pro store). So I'll double check the numbers thing and make sure places are secure even if you don't pay for a couple of weeks. They told me to pay in advance when I went to the colour forms VIP and I never did and they didn't say a word on the night.

Repunzel

i'm going to the chapel HK VIP event yay!!.its at 6:30 pm,i was suprised at that.
i want the traincase.what do u guys think the milk piggy will be like?
i think there is still spots left at chapel.you should come sambibabe.
no male models
ssad.gif
whats with that??

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
I wouldn't worry mysticqueen, it's a commonly used sales tactic to say there is only 1-2 spaces left for an event. We're probably the only 3 with our names down!!
choochoo.gif

They told me I had to pay $60 in advance too so I'm going to do that tomorrow (only cos I'll be near the pro store). So I'll double check the numbers thing and make sure places are secure even if you don't pay for a couple of weeks. They told me to pay in advance when I went to the colour forms VIP and I never did and they didn't say a word on the night.

i asked if i cuold pay on the day and she said that would be fine.and they would call me few weeks before hand to confirm...hmm i hope its all good
th_dunno.gif

Septemba

Wooo MQ, hope you get to go!!

Quote:
Cos they're messing with us! I don't have allot of faith in our MAC site, it still has an address up for a MAC counter in GC which isn't there anymore? I only found this out last week when I was up there and went to find it, grrrrr wild goose chase....

Bah, true. MAC US is so much more professional! I never get email responses from MAC Aus!

Paramnesia

I'd love to go to a VIP event, I'd go to the HK one if it wasn't for the fact I still have to pay centrelink back.
Maybe the next one.
I hope all you have a great time.

sambibabe

Quote:

Probably with the previous VIP nights, many people booked and didn't turn up. Now they make sure they get the booking fee, so people will make sure they turn up and spend MONEY! MUA even tried to grab my CC number over the phone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by repunzel
i'm going to the chapel HK VIP event yay!!.its at 6:30 pm,i was suprised at that.
i want the traincase.what do u guys think the milk piggy will be like?
i think there is still spots left at chapel.you should come sambibabe.
no male models
ssad.gif
whats with that??

Apparently Milk is just like Kitschmas/Hellium. I am booked at Doncaster
ssad.gif
Wish I was going to the pro store! I would just enable you guys to buy everything, while I just spend my $60
greengrin.gif

Yeah, no male model. He would so blend in Chapel St lol

rockin26

I just came back from the pro store where paid my $60 for HK, I saw the list and there is about 20 or so on there but it didn't look fully booked. Oh and thanks to all the gushes I've read about the Blonde MSF I bought it! The MUA put it on me and I loved it and I'm the easiest person so sell MAC to so he didn't have to say anything
blush-anim-cl.gif

On another note I have a bit of a gripe. I went to ** to buy the last of my stuff for my course and while I was there the MUA says to me 'so you know where the new training venue is?' I'm like no I don't, no one has told me anything about a new venue and I spoke to someone from here last week! She gave me the address but I'm still pretty peeved that the school hadn't contacted me to tell me. If I hadn't come into to buy my products I would have most likely gone to the wrong place on Tuesday night. AND the lady I spoke to last week said they had all the products and tools in stock but there were about 3 or 4 things that I needed which they didn't have. Not very professional
shrugs.gif

sambibabe

Yay about blonde MSF, rockin26!! Obivoulsy AOM is still on holiday mode lol..

I just came back from Doncaster MAC.. I had to laugh, because there were only three names on the list and two of them are my friend & I! This is going to be an interesting VIP night lol.

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Yay about blonde MSF, rockin26!! Obivoulsy *** is still on holiday mode lol..

I just came back from Doncaster MAC.. I had to laugh, because there were only three names on the list and two of them are my friend & I! This is going to be an interesting VIP night lol.

Come to ours!!!! It'll be a specktra gal night! I'm doing a bit of a hike from my place but it's so worth it.

Here, here about AOM!

MrsMay

Quote:
I agree ^^

Maybe we could each wear something that identifies us???

Pink fluffy kitty ears.

I would *pay* to see all of you girlies in a photo all wearing pink fluffy kitty ears at the HK launch

th_LMAO.gif

rockin26

If I knew wear to get them i'd do it! And I reckon Cassandra Ellen would be up for it, now we just have to convince Sami and her friend to come to the pro store!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Pink fluffy kitty ears.

I would *pay* to see all of you girlies in a photo all wearing pink fluffy kitty ears at the HK launch

th_LMAO.gif

How did you know I was planning to wear my 'Disney' ears?? I am undecided between the leopard one or fluffy lacy pink
greengrin.gif
Thank god, there will be only three people at the VIP night lol

Quote:
If I knew wear to get them i'd do it! And I reckon Cassandra Ellen would be up for it, now we just have to convince Sami and her friend to come to the pro store!

*quietly putting the catsuit away*

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
How did you know I was planning to wear my 'Disney' ears?? I am undecided between the leopard one or fluffy lacy pink
greengrin.gif
Thank god, there will be only three people at the VIP night lol

*quietly putting the catsuit away*

No, no, no!! Drag that bad boy out! Wear your kitty suit with pride girl
punk_.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
No, no, no!! Drag that bad boy out! Wear your kitty suit with pride girl
punk_.gif

I think catsuits would blend in Chapel st, but not in Doncaster Westfield LOL.. My MUA said she knows what to get at the VIP night and it is going to cost her $500, because she won't get the staff discount?

rockin26

*Update, thanks to Lara's valuable wisdom I won't be able to do this, sorry gals I don't wanna get in trouble and at the time didn't know the rules to this...*