AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Why no discount? I can't wait to get certified and go pro, 30% off baby! And yes I will take orders for all my specktra pals!

I have no idea!
Have I told you lately how pretty you are?
graucho.gif

Septemba

Quote:
Why no discount? I can't wait to get certified and go pro, 30% off baby! And yes I will take orders for all my specktra pals!

*batts lashes*
tong.gif

sambibabe

What is everyone planning to get at the VIP night?
I already got 3 lipsticks/2 lipglasses/ 2 BPBs coming from Canada, but still planning to get:

Liner glitters
Purse Mirror
Fashion Mews l/s
Maybe Too Dolly quad or Reflects Blue Glitters, if above three turned out to be bleh..

rockin26

hahahaha!!! You gals
th_LMAO.gif

For HK I've got Too Dolly and Lucky Tom on my radar (E/S are my biggest weakness) and pretty keen on Popster lip conditioner. Dunno about the rest, I'm not too sure about the hot pinks etc so I'm gonna just wait and see how it goes.

What's everyone else eyeing off??

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
We need to figure a way to find each other! i want to meet some of the goureous girls on here
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Pink fluffy kitty ears.

I would *pay* to see all of you girlies in a photo all wearing pink fluffy kitty ears at the HK launch

th_LMAO.gif

ohhhh mmyyy...... pink fluffy kitty ears!!
th_LMAO.gif

i can go find them on ebay and we can all wear those on the day..... hahaha...
Quote:
hahahaha!!! You gals
th_LMAO.gif

For HK I've got Too Dolly and Lucky Tom on my radar (E/S are my biggest weakness) and pretty keen on Popster lip conditioner. Dunno about the rest, I'm not too sure about the hot pinks etc so I'm gonna just wait and see how it goes.

What's everyone else eyeing off??

hmm... i've already got myyself Tahitian Sand BP, Fun & Games BPB, She Loves Candy and Mimmy l/g coming from the states...

after seeing so many raves on the Pink Fish TLC, i'm definitely going to go check it out.... and the mirrored keyring... not sure about the eyes stuff... i've promised myyself not to get more than $100 on the VIP nights but i'm not sure i can control myyself after seeing people with lots of stuff on their checklist (the pink slip i saw on the US's pre-launch events)

Quote:

that would be AWESOMEEEEE rockin26....!!

btw, i have no idea you're a pro.... i'm pretty much new to makeup, even more to MAC... don't wanna look like a fool on the VIP nights while others seem to know what they're talking about...

spectrolite

I already ordered these products: Tippy, Lucky Tom Palette, Sweet Strawberry, She Loves Candy and Most Popular but I want to get Strayin' and the purse mirror
smiles.gif
I don't know why I passed on Strayin when I did my order from the States... I love bright pinks!
bangin.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I already ordered these products: Tippy, Lucky Tom Palette, Sweet Strawberry, She Loves Candy and Most Popular but I want to get Strayin' and the purse mirror
smiles.gif
I don't know why I passed on Strayin when I did my order from the States... I love bright pinks!
bangin.gif

Did you also order Lickable then? Wonder if it is similar shade to Gladiola. Yeah, Purse mirror & Fashion Mews were in my original list and I regret not ordering the mirror, now that they are sold out in US!

lara

Just an FYI, but even mentioning that you're planning to abuse your pro discount in that way can get you banned for life from the program.

cassandra-ellen

Ok, so i am totally up for the ears thing! haha.We do have time to search! Im going shopping tomorrow o see if i can find something. Im sure a custume shop would sell some

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Just an FYI, but even mentioning that you're planning to abuse your pro discount in that way can get you banned for life from the program.

oopsss.....!! i thought it was allowed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
Ok, so i am totally up for the ears thing! haha.We do have time to search! Im going shopping tomorrow o see if i can find something. Im sure a custume shop would sell some

yeepeee... how bout this??
Big Pink Kitty Cat Ears, Tail, Collar Set NEW Costume - eBay Other, Accessories, Costumes Reenactment Attire, Clothing, Shoes Accessories. (end time 17-Feb-09 14:05:22 AEDST)

but i think getting them in store would be cheaper...

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara

Really? I plan to use majority MAC in my business so would be buying for that 99% of the time. I would have thought abuse would be buying at discount and then on selling at full or higher price, which I would never do!! I didn't think grabbing an item or 2 for some friends would be considered abuse, believe me my intentions are good. I'm looking forward to how much I'll save with it on my business. It's already costing me a fortune so the discount would be a major help for me and allow me to build my case much faster.

Thanks for the advice, sorry gals I'll have to retract my earlier offer. I don't want to upset the MAC gods
th_worship.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Really? I plan to use majority MAC in my business so would be buying for that 99% of the time. I would have thought abuse would be buying at discount and then on selling at full or higher price, which I would never do!! I didn't think grabbing an item or 2 for some friends would be considered abuse, believe me my intentions are good. I'm looking forward to how much I'll save with it on my business. It's already costing me a fortune so the discount would be a major help for me and allow me to build my case much faster.

Thanks for the advice, sorry gals I'll have to retract my earlier offer. I don't want to upset the MAC gods
th_worship.gif

rockin26, I know you only had a good intention!! Don't worry about it
bigheart.gif

rockin26

It's pretty shocking how expensive MAC is here and how affordable it is in the states. I just can't understand why it goes up so much over here? I understand exchange and shipping but it still feels OTT.

MrsMay

Hey chickies!!

My list for HK is as follows:

Fun & Games BPB
Big Bow l/s
Kitty Power glitterliner
Her Glitz glitterliner
Glitterpuss glitterliner
Hello Kitty Lash
Popster TLC

and maaaaaaaaaaaaybe Milk pigment, but will have to see it in person first!

and just to let you guys know I will probably be MIA over the next week as my phone line (and hence internet access) at home gets disconnected tomorrow morning at 6.30am and I will be away from work Tuesday through Thursday to do all the final moving house stuff... (you guys might not actually care if I'm MIA but I thought I'd tell ya anyway lol
winks.gif
)

Septemba

You will be missed, Mrs. May! My phone line was down for a while and I was dying... gah. Hurry back!
heart.gif

rockin26

We'll miss you Jen! And of course we care if you're MIA! I hope the move goes well.

As for HK my list is out the window. I was just watching Makeup Geek TV reveiw the collection (I really love her) and now I'm loving the blush, lip glosses and the glitters. Oh so confused, I think I'll just have to decide on the night!

MrsMay

Thanks girls.

The move is almost done... we've just got a few big things to do such as the fridge, stove, washing machine etc.

And we have to transport the birds aviaries to my grandma's place as they will reside there while we are building.

We have hired a truck for Tuesday and Wednesday, and the power is disconnected on Friday so we cant do much after that!

We move into my parents place permanently from Wednesday night so that should be interesting!!
winks.gif