AU Colour Story Release Dates

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Yeah bring on the crap and save us some money!!!
getyou.gif

I really need to get more into the perm lines and start ingnoring the colour collections.

oh and a big AMEN to this sister.

spectrolite

I can't wait for Sugarsweet!!! My wishlist:

Aquavert e/s
Dear Cupcake e/s - I LOVE the name of this one so much >_<
2 MSF's
Maybe all of the Shadesticks except Penny
1-2 of the glosses

Dorit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
I'm tempted by HK because I desperately want romping (i missed it when it came out with c-shock), but i dunno if I need the rest of the colours in the quad.

I have romping and I used it maybe twise the whole time....Not sure its THAT amazing but mayble I will give it another shot this morning
lol.gif
greengrin.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I don't like my corn s/s (only one I have), but I am going to buy the new ones, as I also heard they will be new formula, new packaging. I prefer paint pots!

*cough* you can always send it to me
winks.gif

Quote:
^^ I've wondered that too?? Has anyone here used shade sticks much???

I hadnt used them much until recently, and I have been liking them
yes.gif

They definately arent as creamy as paint pots and you have to work with them more but they have some really pretty colours so I think they are worth it!

Quote:
I have wrinkly lids o_O and s/s tends to accentuate the lines. Maybe because they are more pasty than Paint pots?

I rang my local store for the new Cremesheen lippies and they still don't have them in stock! Has anyone seen them at the store? I am waiting for Shy girl, Cream Cup and Lickable.

Cremesheen didnt do anything for me at all. Which is a good thing!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
*cough* you can always send it to me
winks.gif

Cremesheen didnt do anything for me at all. Which is a good thing!

Nice try!!
winkiss.gif
I never sell or giveaway my makeups, unless they are some el cheapo stuff that I don't use. Even things don't work for me, I would keep them and make it work for me later. It is weird how I grow to love the stuff that didn't agree with me in the first place!

My store rang me to let me know that they finally have the new Cremesheen lippies. Looks like I'd be busy depotting for those tonight!

Septemba

Quote:
Nice try!!
winkiss.gif
I never sell or giveaway my makeups, unless they are some el cheapo stuff that I don't use. Even things don't work for me, I would keep them and make it work for me later. It is weird how I grow to love the stuff that didn't agree with me in the first place!

Me too! I've never sold anything but I've given stuff away to my mum and always end up snaffling it back.
lol.gif
I'll never say never though because I might end up loathing something, since I get most of my MAC online.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
Me too! I've never sold anything but I've given stuff away to my mum and always end up snaffling it back.
lol.gif
I'll never say never though because I might end up loathing something, since I get most of my MAC online.

greengrin.gif
That's cute!
I get most of my MAC stuff online too! Nothing has disappointed me so far, and that's why I love MAC so much!

rockin26

I just ordered a Gold Mode piggie off Smart Poppy, can't wait for it to arrive! Where online do you gals go for your MAC?

MrsMay

Quote:
Nice try!!
winkiss.gif

My store rang me to let me know that they finally have the new Cremesheen lippies. Looks like I'd be busy depotting for those tonight!

lol, it was worth a try
winks.gif
It's ok, I have a BNIB Corn shadestick on its way to me
winks.gif

Quote:
I just ordered a Gold Mode piggie off Smart Poppy, can't wait for it to arrive! Where online do you gals go for your MAC?

I have ordered from Smart Poppy before, and also cyber emporium as well (I currently have a $50 gift voucher for cyber emporium from my sister for xmas to spend
winks.gif
)

Most of my collection has been courtesy of the clearance bin on Specktra though. Much more reasonable prices if you dont mind used items! Some sellers also have BN or BNIB items as well.

simplyenchantin

Quote:
Most of my collection has been courtesy of the clearance bin on Specktra though. Much more reasonable prices if you dont mind used items! Some sellers also have BN or BNIB items as well.

Same here!

sambibabe

Quote:
lol, it was worth a try
winks.gif
It's ok, I have a BNIB Corn shadestick on its way to me
winks.gif

There you go! You have so many s/s, yet, still not enough
greengrin.gif

rockin26, have you tried ordering samples? I normally get the samples first, then try to find more of the nice ones.. Samples would last you for AGES!!

MrsMay

Quote:
There you go! You have so many s/s, yet, still not enough
greengrin.gif

rockin26, have you tried ordering samples? I normally get the samples first, then try to find more of the nice ones.. Samples would last you for AGES!!

It's never enough!! muahahahahaha....

Regarding the pigment samples - that's how I did it. I purchased samples of the ones I thought I would like to determine which ones I wanted more of and purchased them or hunted them down in the case of LE's (mainly through the clearance bin - stay away from Ebay for pigments!)

rockin26

How bad are some of the pigments on ebay! It's so obvious they're fake! The only MAC items I've gotten from ebay was the LE stuff cos it's pretty hard to fake the packaging but with the exchange rate now ebay is more than buying here!

I'm going to literally start having to ignore the colour collections after GD & SS. I have to start building up the bases so my case is more universal. I can't imagine many brides wanting to wear bright blues and purples with glittery eyeliner. So I'll need your support not to buy ladies!

MrsMay

Quote:
How bad are some of the pigments on ebay! It's so obvious they're fake! The only MAC items I've gotten from ebay was the LE stuff cos it's pretty hard to fake the packaging but with the exchange rate now ebay is more than buying here!

I'm going to literally start having to ignore the colour collections after GD & SS. I have to start building up the bases so my case is more universal. I can't imagine many brides wanting to wear bright blues and purples with glittery eyeliner. So I'll need your support not to buy ladies!

I'm quite happy to keep my enabling to more neutral shades
winks.gif
Just for you though hun
th_wink3.gif

rockin26

Bring on the recs ladies!! What are great neutrals and why? I bought Shroom based on all the good feed back so what else does everyone like?

sambibabe

I only use Shroom for highlighting.. For perm neutral shadows, I use Goldmine, Gorgeous Gold & Amber Lights all the time. I also love Tempting, Henna, Satin Taupe, Brun, Era.. Oh I use Print e/s instead of Carbon.

MrsMay

Hmmmmmm.... Neutrals.....

Vanilla Pigment - my HG!!
Phloof! e/s
Shore Leave e/s
Tea Time pigment
Subtle/Coco pigment
Chocolate Brown pigment
Satin Taupe e/s
Patina e/s
Typographic e/s
Nylon e/s
Sable e/s
All that Glitters e/s
Woodwinked e/s
Bronze e/s
Tempting e/s

That's about all I can think of at the moment...