AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
well... no no no... just going to get some stuff that i really need.... being a good girl, i know...
th_wink3.gif

i'm definitely getting blot powder, studio fix fluid (basics.. i know), one or two MSF, dollymix, one or two eyeshadow, dipdown fluidline and perhaps fix+... but still not sure..

i don't think they have BBR stuff there,, but i really really wanna try BBR shadows....

which one do you think i SHOULD get?? pincurl (isn't the same as electra?) flip? 100 strokes??

and yyeaaaa... go heath!!!! i hope he wins.... loveee himmm....

IMHO, Inglot powder is better than Blot powder.. I also heard HK Tippy is prettier than Dollymix. I also have Fix +, which I only use it to wet pigments and sometimes spraying on my face on hot days..

Pincurl is nothing like Electra! It is all depends on what you already have in your stash.. I second Flip, and French Cuff is nice too.

Yay! Heath won
th_DANCE.gif

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
Woo heath won!! myystiqueen, I say go for flip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
IMHO, Inglot powder is better than Blot powder.. I also heard HK Tippy is prettier than Dollymix. I also have Fix +, which I only use it to wet pigments and sometimes spraying on my face on hot days..

Pincurl is nothing like Electra! It is all depends on what you already have in your stash.. I second Flip, and French Cuff is nice too.

Yay! Heath won
th_DANCE.gif

he did?? good thing!!! i think i may be the only one who missed oscar......
cry.gif

flip it is.....
tong.gif
thanks guys
i saw the swatches and tippy is too 'baby pink'... and i don't think it will complement myy skintone.... not 100% sure though... i better go swatch dollymix myyself...

and i just called MAC @ changi and they do have BBR stuff....
th_happy1.gif

i'm getting #214 if it is still available...

i'm loving myy Mario Badescu Facial Spray which i use as a replacement of Fix+ and it's even cheaper.... and so far no one has convinced me to pay more and get fix+ instead...

oh and... i'm going to use blot for touching up during the day... and yea... i've promised myyself to get the inglot loose powder... thanks for the tips...

sambibabe

^^^ I have Dollymix and I hardly touch it. Who knows though? I might love it later!

Yeah.. I can live without Fix +.. If I travel overseas though, then I will take it with me and use it on the plane.

Grrr.. wish I was stopping at the Changi airport! I would grab some Dior quads ($95 here! Eeek), Japanese heated lash curler and Shu Uemura stuff!! Bummer there is no MUFE at the airport!

MrsMay

^^ I have dollymix and but havent touched it in ages. However, this was the first MAC blush I owned and the only one that I went through completely...

myystiqueen

Quote:
^^^ I have Dollymix and I hardly touch it. Who knows though? I might love it later!

Yeah.. I can live without Fix +.. If I travel overseas though, then I will take it with me and use it on the plane.

Grrr.. wish I was stopping at the Changi airport! I would grab some Dior quads ($95 here! Eeek), Japanese heated lash curler and Shu Uemura stuff!! Bummer there is no MUFE at the airport!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
^^ I have dollymix and but havent touched it in ages. However, this was the first MAC blush I owned and the only one that I went through completely...

ahh... another reason to save money then i guess...
th_DANCE.gif

but uhm any other pink blush rec for NC35 or even darker besides tippy??

hmm yea... i'm using a cheapo avene thermal spring water on the plane..

i can get one for you sambi..... you can pay me back after i got back to melb.. and what japanese brand are you talking? i'm interested....

we have MUFE in indonesia and the prices are just perfect... even not that expensive compared to MAC.. not sure about the prices over the states though...

sambibabe

Quote:
th_DANCE.gif

hmm yea... i'm using a cheapo avene thermal spring water on the plane..

i can get one for you sambi..... you can pay me back after i got back to melb.. and what japanese brand are you talking? i'm interested....

we have MUFE in indonesia and the prices are just perfect... even not that expensive compared to MAC.. not sure about the prices over the states though...

With the dark pink blush, spectrolite might help you with that one! I think she is close to your skintone and she does have many blushes
graucho.gif
There is a blogger who is NC35 and she uses Dollymix and Cataloupe all the time
th_dunno.gif

I bought a heated lash curler by National. It comes with a wide comb, so you can curl and lift lol..

What! You have to go and try MUFE foundation! They are better than MAC. Love their Star powder (pigments), Diamond powder (fine glitters) and Aqua liners!

myystiqueen

Quote:
With the dark pink blush, spectrolite might help you with that one! I think she is close to your skintone and she does have many blushes
graucho.gif
There is a blogger who is NC35 and she uses Dollymix and Cataloupe all the time
th_dunno.gif

I bought a heated lash curler by National. It comes with a wide comb, so you can curl and lift lol..

What! You have to go and try MUFE foundation! They are better than MAC. Love their Star powder (pigments), Diamond powder (fine glitters) and Aqua liners!

hmm.. thanks for the info... and yeah,,, she DOES have many blushes....
lol.gif

i'll go check the curler there...

i know... it's just that... i was in a rush and i hardly had a time to get myy foundation matched... it's next on myy wishlist.. right after i try SFF.... as someone who has known MAC for ages, you know how it's like for a macbie (mac newbie) like me who doesn't want to touch anything other than MAC.... :grin:

oh and btw... i found this site --> ACW - Authentic Wholesale Discount MAC and Other Cosmetics
it's pretty much a MAC counter......
drools.gif
i can't even choose... please tell me they are not authentic.....

sambibabe

myystiqueen, I love MAC, but I don't love everything MAC makes, especially their foundations, concealers, primers and liner pencils etc..

Need to order MAC stuff online? Here is a free shipping offer:
FREE SHIPPING
THIS WEEK ONLY
February 23 – March 1
Use Offer Code: SUMMERFSat checkout

DETAILS
Enjoy free standard shipping on any purchase over $100 at maccosmetics.com.au

cassandra-ellen

That site is legit. Mel for Makeup on Youtube made a video about it. Im so tempted to spend a fortune on the site, but i cant cause trying to save!

rockin26

^^ Oh well I'm doomed, just another place to spend but the prices are pretty good, better than most I've seen
party.gif

Paramnesia

I could be wrong but the person who runs that website has an ebay account and has been known to sell fake pigments. Though I'm not 100% sure of that, thats why I've been cautious of buying from there.

spectrolite

Quote:
th_DANCE.gif

I'm darker than you, NW45, but I really love:

- Gleeful Mineralized Blush- Basically my HG, every day blush for a nice glow. It's really really pretty.
- Full Fuchsia - really nice but its bright!! I like bright
smiles.gif

- Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush
- Dollymix - one of the first blushes I bought. You don't really need it since MAC comes out with so many dupes of it every year but it's pretty and bubblegummy!
- NARS Crazed - Absolutely gorgeous!

Dorit

Quote:
myystiqueen, I love MAC, but I don't love everything MAC makes, especially their foundations, concealers, primers and liner pencils etc..

Need to order MAC stuff online? Here is a free shipping offer:
FREE SHIPPING
THIS WEEK ONLY
February 23 – March 1
Use Offer Code: SUMMERFSat checkout

DETAILS
Enjoy free standard shipping on any purchase over $100 at maccosmetics.com.au

The next stage is F&F?
th_wink3.gif
girl_devil.gif

simplyenchantin

Has anyone looked at the product images for A Rose Romance on T?? I think I'm in love
greengrin.gif
I seriously had every intention to slow down after SS
ssad.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorit
The next stage is F&F?
th_wink3.gif
girl_devil.gif

Sorry to break this to you, but MAC has free shipping offer quite often
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
Has anyone looked at the product images for A Rose Romance on T?? I think I'm in love
greengrin.gif
I seriously had every intention to slow down after SS
ssad.gif

Yeah, I saw it yesterday. That collection doesn't do much for me.. I would normally get excited for any pink lippies, but they all look/sound the same now.. I probably will get a couple of eyeshadows.

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
I could be wrong but the person who runs that website has an ebay account and has been known to sell fake pigments. Though I'm not 100% sure of that, thats why I've been cautious of buying from there.

Really? Oh that's interesting. Do you know what they're user ID is? It was the pigments that had me curious, I need to build up some samples.