AU Colour Story Release Dates

myystiqueen

meepp... i'm still building myy neutral palette too...

so far i'm loving :
- ricepaper
- woodwinked
- satin taupe
- cork
- espresso
- amber lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^Omg I agree about the blushes. I was just thinking about it this morning. I have

21 Blushes
8 MSF's that can be used as blushes
1 CCB
Several mineral blush samples

I plan only buying more for Grand Duo's but after that I will probably stop. Well maybe once I get a few more Nars ones lol!!

wow.. spectrolite.....
mine will be put to shame compared to yours side by side...
so far i only have.. say : 4 MAC blushes, 1 MSF, 2 NARS blushes, 2 Cargo blushes and perhaps around 8 other cheapo..

btw guys... i'm a total MSF-virgin... can anyone suggest me some good basic??
i'm NC35 for reference...

i already have Redhead and i'm thinking of getting :
- Soft and Gentle (for highlighting)
- So Ceylon (bronzer / contouring)
- Northern Lights (for blush)

am I making the right choice??

sambibabe

myystiqueen, yeah, those MSFs would be great on you! How about Mineralized Blushes? I love Dainty.. You might like Nuance, too!

Paramnesia

I think I'm allergic or something to MSF's I have petticoat but when I wore it my face felt like it was on fire lol.

I want more nars blushes, i really need to get to melb. If I sell one of my old text books i'll be getting $90 so that'll go straight to MAC.

Neutrals i love are:
-Woodwinked
-Satin Taupe
-Corduroy
-Mulch
-Ricepaper
-Retrospect
-Mylar

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
myystiqueen, yeah, those MSFs would be great on you! How about Mineralized Blushes? I love Dainty.. You might like Nuance, too!

i already have nuance and yea... i loveee it....
though i use it as highlighter most of the time...

thanks for the tips... ^^

oh btw.. a voguette has just confirmed AU HK price and here goes the list :

- Too Dolly & Lucky Tom Quad : $85
- Lipstick : $41
- Lipgloss : $40
- Beauty Powder : $55
- Beauty Powder Blush : $45
- Nail Lacquer : $22
- Pigment : $39
- Reflects Glitter : $29
- Tinted Lip Conditioner : $34

now i'm thinking of getting deep blue green piggy..

but not sure if it's worth it...

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
i already have nuance and yea... i loveee it....
though i use it as highlighter most of the time...

thanks for the tips... ^^

oh btw.. a voguette has just confirmed AU HK price and here goes the list :

- Too Dolly & Lucky Tom Quad : $85
- Lipstick : $41
- Lipgloss : $40
- Beauty Powder : $55
- Beauty Powder Blush : $45
- Nail Lacquer : $22
- Pigment : $39
- Reflects Glitter : $29
- Tinted Lip Conditioner : $34

now i'm thinking of getting deep blue green piggy..

but not sure if it's worth it...

Thanks for the info Mystic!!

FFS!! Ok i'm only getting 1 quad, 1 lippie and 1 gloss, it's just to over the top here! I'm going to have to be strong at the launch.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Thanks for the info Mystic!!

FFS!! Ok i'm only getting 1 quad, 1 lippie and 1 gloss, it's just to over the top here! I'm going to have to be strong at the launch.

anytime rockin...

and
yahoo.gif
for not getting heaps.... well done!! hahaha.... but DON'T tempt me to get the quad... deal??

i'm only getting pink fish and mirrored key clip... exactly like what i've planned....

dear deep blue green piggy,
i may not be able to use you that often and you may end up in the clearance bin in no time... so please.. please.. hide yourself on the VIP nights..
i rly appreciate your cooperation

spectrolite

Quote:
wow.. spectrolite.....
mine will be put to shame compared to yours side by side...
so far i only have.. say : 4 MAC blushes, 1 MSF, 2 NARS blushes, 2 Cargo blushes and perhaps around 8 other cheapo..

btw guys... i'm a total MSF-virgin... can anyone suggest me some good basic??
i'm NC35 for reference...

i already have Redhead and i'm thinking of getting :
- Soft and Gentle (for highlighting)
- So Ceylon (bronzer / contouring)
- Northern Lights (for blush)

am I making the right choice??

^^I can't even believe that I have that many blushes! I think I got most of them last year.

I reckon that you should try Petticoat or Blonde instead of Northern Lights as a blush. Northern Lights does not have that much colour, it's more of a sheer/shimmery/glittery effect and would be more suitable as a highlight. You could probably even wear Brunette MSF as a bronzer too. It's gorgeous!

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^I can't even believe that I have that many blushes! I think I got most of them last year.

I reckon that you should try Petticoat or Blonde instead of Northern Lights as a blush. Northern Lights does not have that much colour, it's more of a sheer/shimmery/glittery effect and would be more suitable as a highlight. You could probably even wear Brunette MSF as a bronzer too. It's gorgeous!

ooo... thanks for the rec..... ^^

kiss_love_kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
The MUA I spoke to today said that everything will be on par with Dame Edna pricing.. so like about $5-10 more than normal or whatever.

man that's so annoying >.> the packaging is not all that different from normal mac stuff

cassandra-ellen

I love my nars blushes, i have 5 nars, 3 mac and 2 msfs.
Does anyone know when or if where are getting studio sculpt foundation and concealer? i really want to get the foundation and concealer. i find that my studio finish concealer doesnt blend like i want it to and goes cakey during the day.

sambibabe

Quote:
anytime rockin...

and
yahoo.gif
for not getting heaps.... well done!! hahaha.... but DON'T tempt me to get the quad... deal??

i'm only getting pink fish and mirrored key clip... exactly like what i've planned....

dear deep blue green piggy,
i may not be able to use you that often and you may end up in the clearance bin in no time... so please.. please.. hide yourself on the VIP nights..
i rly appreciate your cooperation

Deep blue green p/g is nice, but it is dark and you might not use it often.. You better off getting a sample!

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
I love my nars blushes, i have 5 nars, 3 mac and 2 msfs.
Does anyone know when or if where are getting studio sculpt foundation and concealer? i really want to get the foundation and concealer. i find that my studio finish concealer doesnt blend like i want it to and goes cakey during the day.

I want to know if we're getting Studio Sculpt as well! I'm very interested in checking it out... Anyone?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
I want to know if we're getting Studio Sculpt as well! I'm very interested in checking it out... Anyone?

Yeah we are. My local store manager was telling me about it, but I wasn't paying attention! So it is going to be released here soon, but I am not sure 'when' exactly.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Deep blue green p/g is nice, but it is dark and you might not use it often.. You better off getting a sample!

THANKS A LOT, sambi!! :grin:

that's a good sign.. ^^

i'm going back to melbourne soon.... can't wait.....
even better i'll have a 12-hours layover at changi airport before i go back... i heard they have MAC there and the prices are good...
th_happy1.gif

i'm getting a few stuff... and i'll get myy brother pay for them...
th_wink3.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
Thanks, sambi!
heart.gif

I've never had a MAC foundie, I still want my MUFE F&B but I might try the Sculpt for fun!

MUFE F&B didn't do a thing for me! But I read a lot of good reviews about it, so maybe it is just ME
yes.gif

Whoa Myystiqueen!! Grab as much as you can at the Changi airport!!
mac_haul.gif

Sorry this is totally irrelevant.. GO HEATH!!!

myystiqueen

Quote:
Whoa Myystiqueen!! Grab as much as you can at the Changi airport!!
mac_haul.gif

Sorry this is totally irrelevant.. GO HEATH!!!

well... no no no... just going to get some stuff that i really need.... being a good girl, i know...
th_wink3.gif

i'm definitely getting blot powder, studio fix fluid (basics.. i know), one or two MSF, dollymix, one or two eyeshadow, dipdown fluidline and perhaps fix+... but still not sure..

i don't think they have BBR stuff there,, but i really really wanna try BBR shadows....

which one do you think i SHOULD get?? pincurl (isn't the same as electra?) flip? 100 strokes??

and yyeaaaa... go heath!!!! i hope he wins.... loveee himmm....