Aurora, OH CCO (Aurora Farms Premium Outlets)

pinagham

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelveggie22
what pigments ans blushes did you get?
when i went, they had two blushes.

i got spaced out, otherworldly, and emote. They had tons of others too.

and as for piggies i got sweet sienna, circa plum, smoke signal, tea time, and a couple others.

all in all spent way too much money.

anyone been there recently? spot any MSF?

Tat2dbeauty07

I'm going friday ladies I wasnt planning on going back so soon I will check for MSF Im hoping they have some because I want atleast 1 really bad.... If it wasnt for recieving a 20 percent off coach outlet coupon I wouldnt be going.... So I will post after friday to let you all know!

makeba

What Goodies Did You Get!!!
smiles.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Ok so I hit up the CCO, Coach and a Consignment shop. I don't know if anyone has read some of my prior posts bu I showed photos of my vanity and I hate it to small not enough room so I found a vintage desk at a consignment shop in Akron Im going to sand it repaint it hang a mirror over it and use it as a vanity. I also gave in bought a new Coach not sure if I like it or not I wanted the Zoe which they had in but I got this purse and wallet for the same price I would of paid for just the zoe.
CCO002.jpg

Coach Hamptons Signature Tote and Wristlet Scored for $170 after sale price and coupon!
CCO007.jpg

My future vanity picked up at Abbey Anns 2 on Brittain Rd In Akron for $41.00 They have 2 or 3 others in too and they take offers!!! The others were cheaper but one was painted green and the other had less drawers I found this perfect for what I was looking for cant wait to fix it up!

Ok Ok I know your wanting the list for the CCO they were putting new items out but not much they got 4 new mac items in both Hello kitty palettes which I wasnt fond of, clear lip gelee' and Hello Kitty tendertone lip balm I believe it was.

Heres what I got....
Studio Moisture Cream (cleary thought I read strobe cream whoops)
Mineralize Skinfinish Brunette
Mineralized Skinfinish Warmed
Shadestick Overcast
Nail Lacquer Vestral White
Sheerspark Pressed Powder
Idol Eyes E/S (love love love)
Vellum E/S
CCO003.jpg

My bag full of goodies Im wanting to buy some brushes...
CCO006.jpg

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinagham
i got spaced out, otherworldly, and emote. They had tons of others too.

and as for piggies i got sweet sienna, circa plum, smoke signal, tea time, and a couple others.

all in all spent way too much money.

anyone been there recently? spot any MSF?

Yeppers I got the only 2 they had well they have more of these but they only had 2 colors available brunette and warmed

Tat2dbeauty07

Im very fair skinned and warmed looked super dark in package I was hesitant to get it Im so glad I did I used it with a fluffy brush forgot the number and it gave that perfect glow with my smokey eyes and nude lip today I dont mean to brag but I felt like a SEX GODESS

reem2790

the only 2 msfs there right now are brunette and warmed,

they now have both hello kitty ES quads and the cool and warm little darlings pigment sets.

they have a lot of heatherette stuff and tons of pigments/es/mes/.

fluidlines in uppity, brassy, and a few others,

paint pots in blackground, greenstroke, perky among i think 3 others.

lots of new lippies including lavender whip!! (picked up 2!!)

Tat2dbeauty07

the only heatherette I saw was trio one and trio two did I overlook some. Also I hope everyone knows they have more mac than whats on the rack and on the register counter if you look in the glass showcase on the corner they have sheerspark compacts and stuff from the monogram collection.

makeba

eeww i am soo jealous of you lovelies going to the cco soo often!! i cant wait to pay off my credit card or start my own mac fundraiser!
smiles.gif
i do love that spot becuz they have plenty of items in stock.
did you happen to come across any of the creamsheen lipgloss like Ever So Rich! this one went well with Lavender Whip lipstick.

makeba

tad2 beauty i am lovin that vanity stand!!! that is awesome!! that is exactly the type i am looking for. i got to go to abby anne and see if they have another one. what kind of work are you gonna have to do to it? i love the amount of drawers it has cuz that is the amount i am in need of.

reem2790

everytime i go i check for cremesheens because they are my favorite kind of lipstick, if i see ever so rick i'll report back
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
tad2 beauty i am lovin that vanity stand!!! that is awesome!! that is exactly the type i am looking for. i got to go to abby anne and see if they have another one. what kind of work are you gonna have to do to it? i love the amount of drawers it has cuz that is the amount i am in need of.

Yes they had atleast 2 more their maybe 3 their was on in the back it was painted green and had quite a few drawers and is pry cheaper than mine... All you have to get is go to lowes buy stripper about 8.00 paint it on let it sit I bought the 15 min stripper havent used it yet and I talked to a lowes employee they said take a scraper to scrape excess paint off and restain it in the color of your choice or paint it a color you like. I sanded mine to so I could get the scratch out on the top. But yes abbey anns 2 on Brittain Rd right down the road from chapel hill mall has them. Also pry their sister store off of tallmadge avenue more than likely has them but thats the only place Ive been able to find them and its worth the bargain.

Also if you need a mirror for it I went to hobby lobby in Stow they had 50 percent off wall decor I got a gorgeous mirror that was 99.99 for 49.99! The only thing I have left to get is a new chair Ive been looking on craigslist no luck and I looked at abbey annes nothing to my liking I did see one I liked at hobby lobby but it had a tag of 129.99 and only 30 percent off so if by next week they dont run 50 percent off furniture Im hoping ill get a 20 percent bed bath and beyond coupon because they have a cute one for 79.99 and it will knock it down to 64.

I'm actually working on my vianity today I sanded it this morning went to lowes got some stuff getting ready to put the stripper on it and scrape it off I'm going to take photos as I go and I will promise to post photos. My brother was suppost to do this all for me he wanted a project but he failed to do it. I'm one of those anxious ones who can't wait around.

Also sorry I keep going on and on but I like to share all these unique things with my local girls around me who love mac. I went to the dollar tree yes the dollar tree I got 2 glass candle holder their kind of on the tall side but I didnt want something as tall as a vase to put my brushes in and I bought the colored stones for in them I paid 4.00 for 2 glass candle holders and 2 packs of stones and they look so pretty with my brushes in them.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem2790
Tat2dbeauty07 you and your baby look adorable
greengrin.gif

Thank you I got my picture taken with my daughter for her 6 month photos in august. I hate having my photo taken I'm a big girl and I don't have very high self esteem. I went to portrait innovations in Stow and they did a great job for our photos. I took my daughter their not long after she was 3 months too her dad is a drummer so for fathers day I wanted to do something special I dressed her up in a onsie that said my daddy is a drummer I put a bandana on her since her daddy wheres on had her pose with drumsticks they were too cute her father loved them.

Tat2dbeauty07

I'm going to work on paying my credit card off again which I dont have much to pay off on it because I didnt use it at the CCO like I was planning I used my bank card for that trip. I do want to buy some stuff from the style black collection when it comes out just 2 shadows. Then use my Credit Card for the CCO. My mom and brother thinks Im crazy though I told them I wasnt going to buy anymore MAC unless it was liner or mascara but I dont think I can hold to it... Matter of fact I know I cant. I do want to buy some brushes I have SE brushes which I like a lot but I'd like to buy some nice full size ones and just basic ones Im going to use.

Tat2dbeauty07

So heres my dollar tree finds to hold my brushes and the colored stones are just to cute I got everything for 4.00 to put my mac brushes in.

macbrushes003.jpg

So what part of ohio is everyone from? Cuyahoga Falls here....

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem2790
cleveland here
smiles.gif

Lucky you... Theirs an actual MAC store close to you. I've been thinking about going to the MAC store but I dont think Im going to until I have quite a few empties because my Macys counter at summit mall you only get your choice of lipstick at the MAC store you get a choice of Lipgloss, Lipstick, or Shadow. I dont wear to much lipstick Im a lipgloss and eyeshadow kind of girl.

The vanity has been stripped of its stain and is almost done being sanded tomorrow I will get to restain (might be having a change of heart. might paint it a cream color and hand paint on a design in the middle.)

makeba

akron here! yall are really round the way girls!!!!
smiles.gif

Tat2 you have a wonderful project in motion and i cant wait to see pics. you must post before and after pics so we can drool over it. i know what you mean about needing more brushes. i figuring when mac has their f/f sale again i am gonna just buy brushes, i hope because that is the perfect time to stock up. girlfriend paint your vanity what ever you wish, cuz hell you can always change it later. i think i am gonna take a trip to abby anne this weekend.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
akron here! yall are really round the way girls!!!!
smiles.gif

Tat2 you have a wonderful project in motion and i cant wait to see pics. you must post before and after pics so we can drool over it. i know what you mean about needing more brushes. i figuring when mac has their f/f sale again i am gonna just buy brushes, i hope because that is the perfect time to stock up. girlfriend paint your vanity what ever you wish, cuz hell you can always change it later. i think i am gonna take a trip to abby anne this weekend.

You live close to it like me so you have to go because think of all the room you will have in one of these for everything now Ill have a drawer for face stuff one for eye stuff one for lip stuff one for my perfumes one for my konad stuff and polishes and if I overflow out of the others I got extra drawers!!!

Not only that you can take the time to sand it down and do whatever you wish its yoiur project your vanity you get to turn it into what you want. Deffinently go to abbey anns 2 on brittain rd I know they have some for sure their and since they changed locations at the time they were running 20 percent off if not low ball them they take offers they are really over stocked so you can pry get a good deal like if its 50 tell them 40 they will more than likely take your offer. They had one really pretty mirror their it was reasonable in size and it had a pretty frame gold color with a design on the edges but they were pricey for mirror 35 when I can go to hobby lobby and buy one brand new for that price. I ended up going with a pretty big mirror and then Im on a mission for a new magnified lighted mirror Im upset at bed bath and beyond 2 weeks ago they had one on clearance that was originally 119 on clearance for 29 I went back today sure enough it was gone so Im kicking my self in the tush but its something I can wait on though too.