Barbie loves MAC Discussion

foxyqt

im sooo excitedddd
greengrin.gif

Joke

This looks great!!!!
I want all the l/g except for the light pink one (have enough of those). And I want the pink liquidliner!

user79

It looks better than I expected. Wish they didn't put the Barbie logo on the packaging though.

Ms. Z

eyelove.gif
It all looks so gorgeous. I might be spending more $ than I originally planned.

Thanks for that link!

DaizyDeath

im sort of dissapointed in this collection 2 they could have done alot more with the colors and packageing.

I might buy one blush and 2 lipsticks maybe and eyeshadow i dont knwo about the rest.

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascella
Is Mothbrown anything like the Softwash Grey pigment?

No, Softwash Grey is a blue based while Mothbrown is brown based. And the texture is very different, Mothbrown is glittery. They are both gorgeous though! I can see why you would think it looks blue from that promo pic but in the past those have been so untrue to life that while pretty, I find them very unreliable.

AudreyNicole

I am SO in trouble!!
eyelove.gif
I want 4 or 5 of the shadows, 1 lipstick, 1 lipglass... Thank goodness it's the day after Valentine's Day. Now I know what I will be asking DH for!
smiles.gif
Luckily I only got 2 things from Danse, and only want 2 things from Icon (maybe), so it shouldn't be a problem!
graucho.gif

Sophia84

OMG really I thought I was not going to buy something from this collection , but I was wrong, it's an awesome collection with great packaging!

I need, these for sure:

Eyeshadow

Springtime skipper - Minty green with gold pearl (veluxe pearl)

Lipglass

Fashionpack - Light neutral peach (cream)

Powder Blush

Don't be shy - Bright clean pink

Beauty Powder

Pearl Sunshine - Soft peach with pink pearl

MissMarley

My shopping list (eek!)

Fashion Pack and Malibu Barbie l/g

Moth Brown, Springtime Skipper, Playful e/s

Fab, Don't Be Shy blushes

Pearl Sunshine, Pearl Blossom beauty powders

Real Doll l/s

Fairybelle

Before I saw the collection I was on the fence, but now that I have seen the photos, I am loving the looks...I want it all!! Lol!!!

Chic 2k6

i love some of the colours but what i dont get, why a Moth Brown with this collection? surely Barbie dont do brown colours cept for horseriders? hmmm

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I think the photos for this collection are SO flippin' cool! Photoshopped to all get out or not, those look like real-life Barbies!
I'm digging the green e/s, possibly the pink one and some of the brighter pink lip products.
This collection is a lot different than I pictured it when I first heard about the Barbie colab
smiles.gif

^^Hey, my thoughts exactly!! I love the looks on the models--I don't care if it is all Photoshopped either--those glossy looks are sexy! I love the pink lippies, even though I JUST bought Standing Ovation l/g!!
eyelove.gif

ginger9

Thanks for the pics! I'm totally in love with this collection after seeing it on the models. I can't wait until Feb 15th
clap.gif
I think I might get the Mac Barbie doll too
eyelove.gif

Latest posts