Barbie loves MAC Discussion

DOLLface

I was excited about this collection before, but now I can barely wait.
I better start saving.
eyelove.gif

claresauntie

I do not care for Barbie, but I LOVE these ads and I can't wait for this collection. I will, though, not be buying the Barbie.
winks.gif

JediFarfy

It's gorgeous, but either too dark or too pink for me. I do like those beauty powders and a couple eyeshadows though.
greengrin.gif

Ella_

I am SOOOOO happy that I dont want anything from danse and I only want one beauty powder from the icon collection.

More money for babrbie goodness
greengrin.gif

LuvBeMac

It is really pretty and cute collection!!! I like the idea of printing barbie doll on top of the packages...

357031061l.jpg

135841002l.jpg

LOVELY!

stephbunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_
I am SOOOOO happy that I dont want anything from danse and I only want one beauty powder from the icon collection.

More money for babrbie goodness
greengrin.gif

agreed. =)

bruinshorty

Barbie Loves Mac Images!

discoxlemonade posted this link on the LJ mac community.
Barbie Loves Mac

It has the images and descriptions. I'm in love.
eyelove.gif

Edit: ummm okay I'm blind. I guess it was posted here first!

Femme

Barbie is to DIE for. i love her.. and I'm going to buy every color in this colleciton
greengrin.gif

tepi_telfast

oooohhh I'm in love!! I've always been a Barbie fan and those colours are just too pretty!! Definitely saving up
greengrin.gif

Bernadette

I think the photos for this collection are SO flippin' cool! Photoshopped to all get out or not, those look like real-life Barbies!
I'm digging the green e/s, possibly the pink one and some of the brighter pink lip products.
This collection is a lot different than I pictured it when I first heard about the Barbie colab
smiles.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

I really like that Springtime Skipper e/s .. very pretty -- but I am wondering if they are bringing back Moth Brown - Madame B-.. I wonder.. and even ponder does that Springtime Skipper look like Metamorph? Or Meadowland even?

spectrolite

Cute ++ I didn't think I would be interested but everything just looks so cute and fabulous. My MAC wishlist keeps growing and growing...
eyelove.gif

redambition

oh WOW. WOW. I'm going to have to make an exception in my shopping ban for some things from this collection.

this collection has been done so well. the colours may not be new, but they are new to me.

Latest posts