Barbie loves MAC Discussion

d_flawless

i really love the ads! the make up looks like a barbie's - the frostiness around the eyes/cheeks
the eyeshadows are pretty boring, but i can see the options

d_flawless

i'm a sucker for the LE packaging MAC puts out, but will i really use a hot pink l/s? probably not.
i'm interested in the green eyeshadow, the beauty powders, and the pink blush though...i wonder if the creamstick liners are new to the collection or coming out with that chrome and cream line?

TM26

I cannot wait for this collection! All the colors and packaging is so pretty. I am determined this time around to get a beauty powder!
thmbup.gif

MAC Mel

I can careless for Barbie..but those colors are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so getting the whole collection!!

SHARKIA

OOOOH SO VERY PRETTY!!!I CAN'T WANT FOR THIS TO COME OUT!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US
cheerleader.gif

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
i'm a sucker for the LE packaging MAC puts out, but will i really use a hot pink l/s? probably not.
i'm interested in the green eyeshadow, the beauty powders, and the pink blush though...

iagree.gif
i'm totally sold on the packaging!

amoona

I'll probably pick up 80% of it ... I still want to see the eyeshadows in person. I want to see what they look like on my skin tone. I'm soooo excited haha.

ette

Alright I'm getting all the e/s, 3 l/g, 4 l/s, all l/l, and both blushes!! Ugh expensive collection LOL.

MAC_Whore

Gorgeous collection. I wish I could use my B2M for the shadows, lipsticks and lipglasses, but I assuming the special packaging will preclude that.
ssad.gif

Latest posts