Barbie loves MAC Discussion

KAIA

Somebody Knows If The Eye Shadows Will Have The Special Packaging (barbie Profile) ??? Because If They Do, I Will Not Depot Them .... =)

I, personally, am over-excited for this collection. I'm not a preppy pop tart girl, but i have always been obsessed with Barbie. This just tops the cake. I will most certainly be one of those girls going to the store to buy it the first day.

design

i am so excited as well. i just talked to my fave ma on the phone about barbe loves mac and he was saying how he couldn't stop staring at the info about it. lol.

Summer

Okay, is it going to be just this one Barbie, or is it going to be a few Barbies released for different collections? Anyone know??

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
Somebody Knows If The Eye Shadows Will Have The Special Packaging (barbie Profile) ??? Because If They Do, I Will Not Depot Them .... =)

i think...dont qoute me here though the shadows are normal packaging and the glosses and lipsticks were special packaging.....i just dont remember seeing anything on the shadows

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer
Okay, is it going to be just this one Barbie, or is it going to be a few Barbies released for different collections? Anyone know??

Barbie is only being cross promoted with this specific collaboration/collection.

HotLady1970

Where did the Barbie pics go?
ssad.gif

ruby darling

barbie is hot

i got a sneak peak of barbie for mac and its not what you'd expect. the only thing i saw was a picture of the display unit and the colors were super hot. not young looking, but more modern sexy night out brights. at first i was skeptical too, im not really into barbie BUT i cant wait to see this collection in person. i think everyone's going to be pleasantly suprised.

EmbalmerBabe

There is an eyeshadow called Springtime Skipper?Haha...that is cool!
I was a major Barbie fan as a kid,so I will be there front and center
the first day,I hope unless work stops me!

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesc1057
Do anyone know if they will be realeasing this in the UK? if so is there a release date????

I saw an online article from the Guardian that mentioned this collection and said it would be available in April.

Oops actually it's the Observer here is the bit:

B is for beauty products

Collaborations don't get much more kitsch than this: every drag queen's favourite cosmetic company MAC has hooked up with American toy brand Mattel. The results? A limited-edition lipgloss, lipstick and powder all in hot pink (naturally). We're also loving Yves Saint Laurent's new wonder product - it makes you look airbrushed - Perfect Touch Foundation, £28. Finally, remember back in the Eighties, when Ultralock gel was as much part of your beauty routine as a liberal application of Rimmel Heather Shimmer lipstick? Well, hair gel is well and truly back. It's all about restraint this time around though: use it to slick your ponytail back neatly - as seen at Calvin Klein and Lanvin's recent fashion shows. And be sure to avoid Cameron Diaz look in There's Something About Mary MAC Loves Barbie will be available in April, from £13 (www.maccosmetics.co.uk). The Perfect Touch, from YSL (01444 255 700)

Jamesc1057

Thankyou so much caroni99! im so glad its coming over here it looks so hot the collection!!!! and i guess by the sounds of the article itll be sold online as well which is even better as i dont have a M.A.C store near!!!

mekaboo

Wow this is sooooooo gorgeous!!!! I wonder if we could use the Pro Discount for this??? I sure hope so!! If not, I will probably purchase anyway!

Latest posts