Barbie loves MAC Discussion

xsparkage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyv6
About that ebay postcard for auction...i have one. i live in phoenix, az and my counter has a ton of them for FREE. they are sitting at the POS ready for customers to take at their leisure so that ebay auction is ridiculous. just thought i'd share.

what counter? i live in chandler, which counter are you talking about?

mollyv6

the counter at biltmore fashion park, 24th and camelback rd. they had a lot as of yesterday 1/30.

Pixygirl

Maybe I missed them but,

eyelove.gif
I really want to see the 4 Barbie looks that come on the fold out post card, anyone have link or a close up scan of them?

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixygirl
Maybe I missed them but,

eyelove.gif
I really want to see the 4 Barbie looks that come on the fold out post card, anyone have link or a close up scan of them?

Meee, too!

xbeatofangelx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyv6
the counter at biltmore fashion park, 24th and camelback rd. they had a lot as of yesterday 1/30.

Ahhh my boyfriend lives right next to the Biltmore! Do you know if they still have any? I'm so there this friday after work
greengrin.gif

Makeuplovingal

I got to see part of the Barbie Loves Mac collection when I was at my counter today. I got a peek at all the eyeshadows and the pink beauty powder. OMG! I am going to have to get all the eyeshadows. When I saw them at MAC.com, I didn't think I would get the pink or the yellow eyeshadow, but they look so pretty IRL. The green eyeshadow did kind of look like a pressed Golder's Green, too. Although, I didn't get to swatch anything, so I will have to take another look when it comes out. Also, I think I am going to have to get the pink beauty powder too. It is very different than the Racquel Welch beauty powder. A much brighter (but not scary) pink than Racquel. My MA says the Barbie line is going to launch Feb. 13th for them.

This collection is going to make me broke, I'm afraid!!
graucho.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeuplovingal
I got to see part of the Barbie Loves Mac collection when I was at my counter today. I got a peek at all the eyeshadows and the pink beauty powder. OMG! I am going to have to get all the eyeshadows. When I saw them at MAC.com, I didn't think I would get the pink or the yellow eyeshadow, but they look so pretty IRL. The green eyeshadow did kind of look like a pressed Golder's Green, too. Although, I didn't get to swatch anything, so I will have to take another look when it comes out. Also, I think I am going to have to get the pink beauty powder too. It is very different than the Racquel Welch beauty powder. A much brighter (but not scary) pink than Racquel. My MA says the Barbie line is going to launch Feb. 13th for them.

graucho.gif

How frosty is the yellow e/s?

Makeuplovingal

All the shadows looked like they had some shimmer to them, the yellow included. I can't really say how frosty it is as I couldn't swatch them unfortunately. The yellow looked to me to be somewhat shimmery, but also looked kind of pearly too!

Pixygirl

Thanks a Bunch charismaticlime
clap.gif
You rock,

I saw this one on Ebay with face charts on it

Can anyone tell me is this the same post card and the charts are on the back side or is this a diffrent one. and if anyone has one can you pretty please post a scan of the looks and instructions. I cant wait to try them out
heart2.gif

AudreyNicole

Courtesy of beaniewienie on MUA... Comparisons of the Barbie Shadows:

These are compared on white paper.
Springtime Skipper (VP)is closest to Juxt (Satin). It's not at all like Golder's Green Pigment. GG looks more minty compared to SS or Juxt.
Playful (Satin) is closest to Living Pink (Frost).
Magic Dust (Frost) is similar to Pollen (Frost).
Beautyburst (Satin) is closest to Swiss Chocolate (Matte).
Whistle (VP) is similar to Sleepy (Frost), but it's more of a white frost w/ a touch of pink. Sleepy has more pink.

M.A.C.tastic

I am excited!!! I think my clients will love the blushes and GS. Does anyone else get anxious waiting to buy like by the time you go to get it there won't be enough to go around? lol.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeuplovingal

graucho.gif

I heard THAT!

I would never have thought that I would be so enthusiastic about a collection named "Barbie," since Barbie is hardly my feminine ideal, but I can hardly wait!
What is everyone planning to buy?
So far I want at least one Moth Brown and Magic Dust eyeshadow, Rocking Chick and Modern Ms. lipsticks, and maybe Don't Be Shy blush. I'm NW15; brunette; green eyes.

HOTasFCUK

*new* MAC Barbie eyeshadows!!!

Hey everyone....i might be a little late on this one but i saw pics on ebay of the new Barbie eyeshadows & they have the barbie logo imprinted on the shadows!! Its soooo cute! I can't wait for Moth Brown now......i'm going to have to buy two....one to use & one to save the logo!!!!

Brumbjorn

Hey all!

Has anyone seen the UK quad yet? Is there going to be one or two? I've got someone wiling to CP for me, but I need to know if I have to send her funds for one or for two.

Aerynna

Ruh roh. I thought I could get by without buying Springtime Skipper, since it is described as yellowish and it sounded quite warm to me. But that swatch looks kind of minty, which means it's actually more cool-toned, which means I may have to have it- LOL.

I guess I'll have to wait to see it in person to make a determination.

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Courtesy of Bethbathh on MUA:

Springtime Skipper

611774-1.jpg

OMG! That is gorgeous!

Latest posts