Barbie loves MAC Discussion

galvanizer

Phew! I have to work the day Barbie launches at Pro so I'm hoping to online order (Pro is an hour drive into downtown traffic...grrrr!)

FacesbyNiki

I've got to get this doll!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*
MACbarbie2.jpg

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I asked my trainers this a few months back (not specifically about Barbie, but I asked about l/e & special packaging) & they said as long as it's not Viva Glam, it's fair game for B2M....maybe it varies from region to region, but Icon, Lure, etc have all been ok to get-at my counter/region at least. I will ask again at Update though.

And according to my SRM (and the WWD article, I think), only freestanding stores get the doll.
ssad.gif

And even Couture (eventually) got the discount, so I don't see why they would cut it off for Barbie...it may not go into effect until a bit after the release date though.

We were told that we could B2M LE stuff too!

CrystalStars

I STILL dont know what date this is coming out. I need my BF to go to the mall to get me it as..there are no MACs in my town and I still dont have a for sure date. 13th..15th.. whats the date?!

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStars
I STILL dont know what date this is coming out. I need my BF to go to the mall to get me it as..there are no MACs in my town and I still dont have a for sure date. 13th..15th.. whats the date?!

Traditionally collections are launched on Thursdays..so I would say the 15th, but unless it's answered for sure by tomorrow, I will check the books when I get to work tomorrow.

labwom

Re: New Barbie loves MAC pictures!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparkage
i found good barbie doll close ups on ebay!

MACbarbie4.jpg

MACbarbie3.jpg

MACbarbie5.jpg

MACbarbie6.jpg

MACbarbie2.jpg

Why on the fuck does she only have one earring? Or is there really two and it just looks like that?

CrystalStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
Traditionally collections are launched on Thursdays..so I would say the 15th, but unless it's answered for sure by tomorrow, I will check the books when I get to work tomorrow.

thmbup.gif
thank you

MisStarrlight

Re: New Barbie loves MAC pictures!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparkage
i found good barbie doll close ups on ebay!

MACbarbie3.jpg

Looks like Barbie needs to blend a little more
rofl.gif

Nadine

Someone called a store this week and they said that the barbie collection can't be bought online. Is this true?

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine
Someone called a store this week and they said that the barbie collection can't be bought online. Is this true?

But it is on the web already. You just can't purchase it yet. I'll be really pissed of if thats true!! Omg... they can not do that!!! better not...

Paperdoll

I apologise if this information has already been posted..

UK RELEASE INFO

I called Harvey Nichols earlier today & was told:

▪ The collection will be released early March (most likely the 1st)
▪ There will be 2 eye shadow quads.
▪ Harvey Nichols will be exclusively stocking the doll, freestanding stores will not have it.
▪ No reservations are allowed.

I'm going to call back tomorrow & have this all reconfirmed, also ask if the eye shadow quads will be stocked at freestanding stores & if purchases are limited to 1 per person.

HTH.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Release dates are being confirmed differently, might want to check in with your local counter to see when they will be launching the collection.

reference link

For those of you in Tampa, FL, I just called the MAC Store at International Plaza and they are launching on February 13th.

I also called Nordstrom at the same mall, and they said the original launch date is the 15th. They are trying to push it up to the 13th. The final decision hasn't been made yet. The SA I talked to advised me to call the 12th and see which date it will be. HTH!
smiles.gif

styrch

I'm starting to wish they'd made a matching Ken doll for Barbie.

I always love looking at the makeup the guys are wearing at the counters I go to. They always look so good! They should be represented as well.

tinagrzela

Do any Canadian girls know what day the counters at the Bay will be releasing?? I'm very far from one, but I will be visiting the counter at the Bay the weekend of the 11th...

galvanizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
Do any Canadian girls know what day the counters at the Bay will be releasing?? I'm very far from one, but I will be visiting the counter at the Bay the weekend of the 11th...

I *believe* the Bay counters will have it on the 15th (and Pro will have it on the 13th?)

Closer to the date I'll be calling to be sure!

Latest posts