Barbie loves MAC Discussion

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
ok i WASN'T that excited but now i am. my money is sitting here waiting patiently. heres my official list of what i am getting. lol!!

sweet and single lipstick
moth brown e/s
springtime skipper e/s
magic dust e/s
fab blush
pearl sunshine beauty powder
mini barbie loves mac bag

I was so out of control, I bought 2 of the cute little bags ...
The Mothbrown is really pretty, has a hint of purple in the mix

purplkaret

heheh 3 more days till i go shop for these n i cant wait! here is my list of wants...:

Moth Brown e/s
Playful e/s
Springtime Skipper e/s
Beautyburst e/s
Don't Be Shy blush
Steamy nail polish(??)
Mini bag

this may seem silly but.. what exactly are beauty powders? i dunno if i should get them or not cuz i dunno what they are hehe...help!

Holly

Okay I know, dumb question, but when is the Barbie collection going to be sold in the non pro mac stores? I keep seeing two dates- the 13th and the 15th :s Which one is it?!

EmbalmerBabe

It might be different for Canada,call your nearest MAC location to confirm it to be sure!
smiles.gif
Mine is on Tuesday,for sure with a confirmation.

meowmeowmeow

I think I will be getting:

Beauty Burst, Playful, & Moth Brown eyeshadows; Fashion Pack lipglass; and maybe Toast of Town nail polish??? Hmm!
smiles.gif

Beauty Burst looks amazing, I want to see a swatch!

In Manitoba, the release is February 13th. We don't have freestanding stores though, it's only at the counters inside the Bay.

Not 100% sure about Alberta, but I'd assume it'd be the same.

sexypuma

OMG! The glosses are gorgeous. I didn't think i would like them so much. I only got happening gal and sweetness but i got 2 of each. I also got earl sunshine and the doll. Mind you, the doll wasn't even exposed. I had to ask the MA. She opened a closet and took one for me. So for those who think the doll is sold out maybe try to ask them since it seems that they are not putting it on display.

TM26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymnastgirly
In Manitoba, the release is February 13th. We don't have freestanding stores though, it's only at the counters inside the Bay.

I am from Manitoba to, so that is good to know. Thank you. I have to drive to the city to purchase the Barbie collection, and I plan to be there as soon as it opens. Although not I am not sure what I Am going to get. Now I am thinking
moth brown e/s
beautyburst e/s
whistle e/s
magic dust e/s
springtime skipper e/s
happening gal l/g
Don't be shy blush
beauty powders-both
mini bag
Maybes: sweetness l/g and playful e/s.
Right about now I am wishing I had won the lottery
ssad.gif

MisStarrlight

Just called MAC Pro NY...they're sold out of the dolls already. :-( Lucie you're so lucky!

Off to call the other NYC/LI stores. I'm determined to at least get the doll today! I've got update on Tuesday so I'll wait till then to get the rest of the stuff though.

Wish me luck.

Edit...called MAC SoHo,,,they are sold out too, but said Henri Bendels has like 300 dolls...so all you NYC girls, I'll see you there in about an hour!

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM26
I am from Manitoba to, so that is good to know. Thank you. I have to drive to the city to purchase the Barbie collection, and I plan to be there as soon as it opens. Although not I am not sure what I Am going to get. Now I am thinking
moth brown e/s
beautyburst e/s
whistle e/s
magic dust e/s
springtime skipper e/s
happening gal l/g
Don't be shy blush
beauty powders-both
mini bag
Maybes: sweetness l/g and playful e/s.
Right about now I am wishing I had won the lottery
ssad.gif

Bendel's is the place to go!
Photos of Bendel's exclusives & displays for this collection on my haul thread
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=64663&highlight=barbie

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
Just called MAC Pro NY...they're sold out of the dolls already. :-( Lucie you're so lucky!

Off to call the other NYC/LI stores. I'm determined to at least get the doll today! I've got update on Tuesday so I'll wait till then to get the rest of the stuff though.

Wish me luck.

Edit...called MAC SoHo,,,they are sold out too, but said Henri Bendels has like 300 dolls...so all you NYC girls, I'll see you there in about an hour!

MAC Harlem has them, I ordered one earlier today (along with Moth Brown and Springtime Skipper)!
cheerleader.gif
I was told by the Pro NY store that the Harlem location had "hundreds" of dolls (don't know how true that is, tho).

Oh, and Bendel's DOES NOT do telephone orders. Pro NY was going to give me their number but then they remembered this and advised me to call the Harlem store.

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymnastgirly

Thanks! Yeah, we have a freestand store and a bay counter, and they usually open the same day, so Imma assume it's on the 13th
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
Oh, and Bendel's DOES NOT do telephone orders. Pro NY was going to give me their number but then they remembered this and advised me to call the Harlem store.

Yes, this is true. I tried to pre-pay by phone yesterday so that I could pick up after work and they would not do it, they won't even ship. If you need something, you have to go in person.

SARAHluvsMAC

The georgetown and columbia stores (dc area) only got freaking 16 dolls in... THAT IS IT!
What the hell...its ridiculous
but let me tell you ladies, the eyeshadows are freaking beautiful
especially springtime skipper, it was more than i expected... looks like lucky green and its freaking hot
the doll's box is nice, but clearly her outfit is tore up from the floor up

mskitchmas

i am soo excited i've got the butterflies!!! i just came back from my local counter at dillards and the ma let me take a peek in the drawer where all the beauties were tucked away!

i wasn't that excited about this collection until i saw it in person.

i see why you all carry on about moth brown, that is a definate for me. also malibu barbie l/g, rocker l/s & springtime skipper. if i can get my hands on a doll i will get one, and i'm on the fence about the little bag...it's very cute..but i have so many of those little cases, it's kinda silly. the colors in person are very pretty...i can't wait!!! if i didn't HAVE to be at work on tuesday at 8am, i'd take the morning off to hit the pro store!

whoohoo!

EmbalmerBabe

I don't need the Barbie,but everything else on the other hand.. if you check on Ebay right now there is are a lot of Barbie auctions up,check out the one for Rocking Chick lipstick
it looks HOT HOT HOT!
Also so does Playful eyeshadow.

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight

Wish me luck.

got my shipment yesterday from Mac Pro
cheerleader.gif

bad photo taken with the webcam, but you get the picture
cutey.gif

that mothbrown is gorgeous
eyelove.gif

picture2286op1.jpg

picture2287fl2.jpg

picture2290on1.jpg

picture2291di0.jpg

red

I finally tried on the Mothbrown and Beautyburst
eyelove.gif

The Mothbrown is drop dead gorgeous, a pearlized dark grey with purple undertones, very beautiful
clap.gif

The Beautyburst is a nice medium matte brown with red undertones, slides on like a dream ...

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
got my shipment yesterday from Mac Pro
cheerleader.gif

bad photo taken with the webcam, but you get the picture
cutey.gif

that mothbrown is gorgeous
eyelove.gif

picture2286op1.jpg

picture2287fl2.jpg

picture2290on1.jpg

picture2291di0.jpg

Oh, which beauty powder is that? Does the pink b/p look anything like Porcelain Pink MSF? And which is the light shadow? How do you like that one?

Latest posts