Barbie loves MAC Discussion

red

Da Bling is pinker whereas Playful has more fuchsia undertones, makes more of a statement. Playful is more serious as a color. Sorry I did't get it with my purchase, but I'll call Mac Pro today, hopefully there's still some left.

AudreyNicole

Does anyone know if the pull out postcard that has the looks on it will be available at counters or freestanding stores? I want one SO bad!

depecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Does anyone know if the pull out postcard that has the looks on it will be available at counters or freestanding stores? I want one SO bad!

Yes, they will! My counter had them and I asked about getting one early. They wouldn't let me because they "have the looks on them." Gah! I spend a TON of money there and they wouldn't give me one. ha ha.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
Yes, they will! My counter had them and I asked about getting one early. They wouldn't let me because they "have the looks on them." Gah! I spend a TON of money there and they wouldn't give me one. ha ha.

Woo hoo! I am as excited about that dang postcard thing as I am the makeup! Thanks for letting me know
smiles.gif

red

Quote:
Oh, which beauty powder is that? Does the pink b/p look anything like Porcelain Pink MSF? And which is the light shadow? How do you like that one?

The light shadow is Whistle, very light and delicate -- got it because I adore soft pinks
eyelove.gif

The blush is "Don't Be Shy" -- also goes on very light with a hint of color -- think I need to go little heavier.

Beauty Powder "Pearl Blossom" very delicate pink with a little shimmer
Sorry, not familiar with Porcelain Pink to make a comparison, this is my first b/p
clap.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
The light shadow is Whistle, very light and delicate -- got it because I adore soft pinks
eyelove.gif

The blush is "Don't Be Shy" -- also goes on very light with a hint of color -- think I need to go little heavier.

Beauty Powder "Pearl Blossom" very delicate pink with a little shimmer
Sorry, not familiar with Porcelain Pink to make a comparison, this is my first b/p
clap.gif

I am really excited about all three of those things! What made you choose the pink beauty powder over the peach one? (I am trying to decide which I should get)
smiles.gif
I don't have any beauty powders yet, only the skinfinishes. I am so anxious to try one!

red

Quote:

I got a bunch of them at Macys, gave most of them away in swaps -- kept one for myself. Went back to Macys this week to check out the Barbie colors and the ma gave me the other one with the little mirror (by the way, I also received this in the mail from the Mac store in Soho).

I decided to get the pink b/p over the peach because I dont look that great in peaches ... but maybe its just me
hmm.gif

ledonatella

I cannot wait for Barbie, I've actually dreamt about it twice this week! What happens is I keep trying to buy it and it's sold out and I'm searching for it but it's just gone, it disappears within hours of coming out without a trace...it's a nightmare!!!

KAIA

Oh My Lord!! I Just Came From The Barbie Launch(???) And This Is What I Got:
*fab Blush
* Don't Be Shy Blush

*pearl Sunshine B/p

*mothbrown E/s
*springtime Skipper E/e
*playful E/s

*sweet And Single Lipstick
*malibu Barbie Lipglass
*happening Gal Lipglass

I Spent $141.00 I Wanna Kill Myself Lol Whatever I Was Going To Get The Barbie,,... But!!! They Were Not Selling It ... Not Until The 13th And They Only Will Have 9!!!! So This Tuesday I'll Be There At 9:00 A.m Waiting For My Barbie!!!! And Next Week I'll Get The Rest Of My Wishlist!!!! Btw Those Nail Polishes Look Georgeous!

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
Oh My Lord!! I Just Came From The Barbie Launch(???) And This Is What I Got:
*fab Blush
* Don't Be Shy Blush

*pearl Sunshine B/p

*mothbrown E/s
*springtime Skipper E/e
*playful E/s

*sweet And Single Lipstick
*malibu Barbie Lipglass
*happening Gal Lipglass

I Spent $141.00 I Wanna Kill Myself Lol Whatever I Was Going To Get The Barbie,,... But!!! They Were Not Selling It ... Not Until The 13th And They Only Will Have 9!!!! So This Tuesday I'll Be There At 9:00 A.m Waiting For My Barbie!!!! And Next Week I'll Get The Rest Of My Wishlist!!!! Btw Those Nail Polishes Look Georgeous!

oh my god!!!! Swatch please!!
clap.gif

madkitty

LMAO everyone seems too scared to use their pretties and swatch them - normally we have tons by now teehee

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
LMAO everyone seems too scared to use their pretties and swatch them - normally we have tons by now teehee

If I had a digital I would have done it sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yes, its true, they are too pretty to use .. that's why I bought 2 of the eyeshadows, one to wear one to put away (think mental here).

EmbalmerBabe

Hey sorry if I missed this information elsewhere does anyone know if the Macy's counters will have the actual Barbie doll herself?

FemmeNoir

What are people's freestanding stores/counters saying about getting Barbie items for Back 2 Mac? I emailed Mac, but haven't had a response.

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Hey sorry if I missed this information elsewhere does anyone know if the Macy's counters will have the actual Barbie doll herself?

Macys will not have the Barbies, I believe they will sell the T shirts

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
What are people's freestanding stores/counters saying about getting Barbie items for Back 2 Mac? I emailed Mac, but haven't had a response.

My freestanding store never allows B2M for special packaging. A Nordies counter in the same mall usually does but I called today just to double check. No B2M for anything Barbie
ssad.gif

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir

I was able to B2M for Modern Ms and Happening Girl today at the preview event--it seems to vary by location though. I have never had a MA at any MAC store I have been to tell me I could not B2M for LE or specially packaged items--only exception is the Viva Glam lippies.

Latest posts