Chanel Avant Premiere de Chanel - Collection for Summer 2013

elegant-one

It looks gorgeous, I picked up Liaison and Sentiment already ( some time ago ) maybe I'll wait a bit as it's a permanent RC.
So, you put Dialogue and Cinéma in your cart ? Great combo, Cinéma is a very pretty red, I don't have Dialogue but it looks pretty too !
I just ordered them both
sigh.gif
I love love how Cinema looks.

Do you like Sentiment on?

Dominique33

Sentiment is a pretty nude peachy/rose and yes I love it ( even if nude shades are not my cup of tea, M.A.C lipsticks for example, the RC in Sentiment is classy but pale ).

elegant-one

This made me laugh so I had to share it with you guys. Its in Allure & its called the "blurred" lipstick look
girlhaha.gif
Ummm, is this really a good look...I think not. I mean, I try not to look like that after drinking
tipsy.gif
rofl.gif

lmao.gif

Bonitinha

Elegant -- oh my word, that pic is a lil scary! Lol!! Can you imagine what our husbands would say if we wore our l/s like that?? Haha

elegant-one

Can you imagine what our husbands would say if we wore our l/s like that?? Haha
Well, mine would not say anything, but let me look like that...while thinking otherwise
sigh.gif
or Oh, she's sporting a new makeup trend
ohboy.gif

In the article, they tell you to smudge the outside of your lips/lipstick with a Q-tip
icon_eek.gif
Exactly what we all try to avoid - especially when your lips get *cough* old...er
cry.gif
lol.gif

Haven

My lipsticks arrived yesterday! Yeah! I have only played with Saga. I am loving it already.

That picture is rather scary. DH would probably stare at me wondering WTH, and then one of my kids would blurt out something like "Eww Mommy you look gross." They are still young enough not to have a filter and to blurt out whatever is on their mind.

elegant-one

My lipsticks arrived yesterday! Yeah! I have only played with Saga. I am loving it already.

That picture is rather scary. DH would probably stare at me wondering WTH, and then one of my kids would blurt out something like "Eww Mommy you look gross." They are still young enough not to have a filter and to blurt out whatever is on their mind.
Sometimes I think that I never grew a 'filter'
girlhaha.gif

Its weird, your post wasn't here when I refreshed. Awesome that you love Saga. I do too.

NM shipped my Dialogue & Cinema today.

MACina

yahoo.gif
....hopefully you will receive them soon!!!

Really everyone seems to to love Saga!
I am still so happy that you all enabled me to order it!!!!!!

Sometimes I think that I never grew a 'filter'
girlhaha.gif

Its weird, your post wasn't here when I refreshed. Awesome that you love Saga. I do too.

NM shipped my Dialogue & Cinema today.

Dominique33

Dominique - thanks dear! You must get Le Baiser - its my favorite so far. Its very beautiful on.
Thanks Elegant, I picked up le Baiser yesterday ( and glossimer Savage Grace ), it's so subtle and it looks brighter than it really is on the lips. Beautiful shade !

Miss QQ

Ladies, enjoy your new lipsticks! There was a sale so I looked at this collection again. I tried Cinema on again and it was a lovely red, but I passed since I don't wear red nails a lot. I was tempted to get Suspense and Le Baiser, but ended up getting Rivoli. It was manufactured in March this year but the bullet has sweat all over. Could be due to the hot weather. I may get Le Baiser soon because I love the RC formula and everyone here is raving about it. I also picked up Ultra Rose JC after resisting it for a year or so.