Chanel Spring 2014

charismafulltv

I love Chamade! I highly recommend this for women of color like me! Worth the splurge!
de233a7a_image.jpeg
239e611d_image.jpeg

LivN

Hello everyone, another Chanel fan here :) My first post, but I've been following topics on specktra for a while.
cheerleader.gif

I've picked up Diapason, Charivari, L'Adoree and Rose Majeur duo (for now) from spring collection and I'm absolutely loving the eyeshadows. The cream one has a problematic formula (I got the shrinked one) but the colour is stunning.

User38

welcome LivN...
bouquet.gif

glad you are enjoying your goodies -- but you should not have anything "shrinked" -- it should be in perfect condition if not, you should return it

LivN

Hi HerGreyness
bouquet.gif

I've tried to return it, I went through every single one with the lady from my local Chanel counter and they were all like that. I've decided to keep it as I love the colour, but I don't get why the faulty ones are still being released.

User38

they should get you a new one or get one shipped to you .. or, give you that one for free. You should not have to accept a dried up product. Besides, this will ensure that the product does not last very long so you are paying a lot for damaged goods.

LivN

It didn't even crossed my mind to return it and get the money back, it's so pretty. :) But I'm with you, if it was any other shade or product it would be sent back.

Winthrop44

I'll be curious to see if the upcoming IdOs like New Moon will be shrunken or not. They really need to do better with them!

LivN

I agree, it's unacceptable for a brand like Chanel. I'll pay more attention next time I'm buying one of those.

Teger

The guy I get my Chanel from will open up the illusion d'ombres (before I buy) to make sure I don't get a shrunken one.

baxterina

My Rouge Allure Velvet In Diva arrived couple hours ago.
At first I was totally freaked out -
jawdrop.gif
Barbie NO...
But teamed with fair complexion and very sultry eyes make up (that means mascara and white water line to me:) it goes ok.

elegant-one

jawdrop.gif
Barbie NO...
But teamed with fair complexion and very sultry eyes make up (that means mascara and white water line to me:) it goes ok.
That shade is very lovely & face brightening on you!

lipstickaddict

jawdrop.gif
Barbie NO...
It looks absolutely beautiful with your coloring---I wish it looked that good on me! Come summer, you will totally be able to rock it with a white t-shirt and some jeans. Simple and gorgeous!

Pippilotta

jawdrop.gif
Barbie NO...
It's beautiful on you! I don't know if I'd dare... (rhetorical question really - the collection has not reached my country yet
crybaby.gif
)