ColourPop

Jennyemm

Gorgeous girl! :) My In Bloom order should be here tomorrow!! :stars: Can't wait to try that highlight in person!
So beautiful! Thanks for the swatches! Cheerio is now back on my wish list. I ordered Rain but haven't had a chance to wear it. And Ulta's Bloom is such a great match for Lumiere. I need to check that color out the next time I go to my local Ulta store!
Liner is now added to my list haha and love rain on you!
Thanks guys!

crystalzi

Reorganizing my drawers to make room for more colourpop. So pretty! 2 more orders now on the way and already planning my next. Random thought, does anyone else sing colourpop to themselves in the style of nsync dirty pop? Lol.
132e1ce7_image.jpeg
b5b66e1b_image.jpeg

Jennyemm

Reorganizing my drawers to make room for more colourpop. So pretty! 2 more orders now on the way and already planning my next. Random thought, does anyone else sing colourpop to themselves in the style of nsync dirty pop? Lol.
132e1ce7_image.jpeg
b5b66e1b_image.jpeg
Ooooooo prettttyyyyyy. And I didnt. Till now.

beauteblogueur

My order arrived today! Quick swatches:
2ef76c73_image.jpeg
Bites, Acorn, Downtown, Flux, Snapdragon
be640f27_image.jpeg
Hello, Taco, Beauty Call, Cowboy, Daddy
aadecb0a_image.jpeg
Aphrodisiac, Rain
4ebc4240_image.jpeg
Tootsie pencil and lipstick, Westie pencil and lipstick, Pepper pencil and lipstick, Fern pencil and lipstick, Monkey lipstick
b2423258_image.jpeg
Bound pencil and lipstick, Pony lipstick, Corset lipstick, Cupid lipstick, Tipsy lipstick, Lumiere pencil, Brills pencil, Raw pencil, Bossy pencil, I Heart This pencil, Bullchic pencil
1c30ece8_image.jpeg
Tootsie lipstick, LC Cashmere, LA Splash Ghoulish, OCC Sebastian, MAC Stone

laurennnxox

That one at the top right and the third down in the third column down... I NEED

Inserting pic from ig for those that haven't seen it

edit: they're all the same size so it can't be a combination of eyeshadow and blush.. please be highlighters!
Lord have mercy, I don't need to be spending any more money! I just dropped enough on a new tire after my neighbors thought it would be cute to improperly dispose of nails! :(

They're all BEAUTIFUL! I have a terrible, terrible, weakness for highlighters.

Avarier

love.gif
oh gosh! So tempting! I wish i hadn't already ordered twice from them. I'll wait for the highlighters to come out.
Same here... I already ordered so I'm just gonna hold off for the big release. Hopefully it's not for a while since I need a break LOL.

Not sure if I'm right but Stole The Show looks like top left, Wisp might be the first one in the second column and Tasty has to be the third one in the second column!