ColourPop

bunnypoet

Of course with my luck a GWP promo comes out after I placed 3 orders. I'm trying to cut my makeup spending this month (except for Sephora Chic Week), so I'll just wait for the highlighters to release on their own. I'm probably going to cave and buy all of them eventually. Lol.

Rebby Writer

They tagged them as super shock cheeks pearlized. So, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that they are going to be around the same size and price of a blush. lol

Avarier

They tagged them as super shock cheeks pearlized. So, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that they are going to be around the same size and price of a blush. lol
Yeah.. I wish they were eyeshadow size though. you need a lot less highlight than blush. I would rather them be smaller (and cheaper!) so I could just buy them all. But that's just my opinion.

jaymuse

Yeah.. I wish they were eyeshadow size though. you need a lot less highlight than blush. I would rather them be smaller (and cheaper!) so I could just buy them all. But that's just my opinion.
I agree with you! I was hoping for eyeshadow sized (and the $5 price tag that comes with it) so I could get them all.

Even though $8 is still a great price for a highlighter ... it's more than I've grown accustomed to with CP

Jaymuhlee

The smaller size would have been nice for shelf life reasons, too. If I hadn't just placed my spring order I definitely would have opted for the GWP mini. Wisp looks gorgeous catching the light in their IG video.

Avarier

I agree with you! I was hoping for eyeshadow sized (and the $5 price tag that comes with it) so I could get them all.

Even though $8 is still a great price for a highlighter ... it's more than I've grown accustomed to with CP
Same here. I was kinda ehhh about getting 4 blushes since that's the same cost as 8 shadows/lippies. But I figured may as well get a variety and test it. The pan was actually larger than I expected. I hope the highlighters can double as a shadow or dewy blush because I'll prob never finish one. I've used blush twice and you can't even tell by looking at the pan! lol! I still have mixed feelings on it.. it's a learning curve and I created my own technique.. but I do like the ease of pressed powders.

novocainedreams

Whoo, looks like the highlighters were real!
Glad I hadn't ordered yet! I *might* have placed 2 separate orders to get two highlighters.
blush-anim-cl.gif

ProductQuantityPrice
Rain (#Blush-Rain)1$8.00 (ex. tax) USD
Corset (#lippie-corset)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Pitch (#lippie-pitch)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Wet (#lippie-wet)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Bull Chic (#lippie-bullchic)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Bull Chic Pencil (#lippie-pencil-bullchic)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Olive (#Blush-Olive)1$8.00 (ex. tax) USD
Wisp (#mini-wisp)1$0.00 (ex. tax) USD

ProductQuantityPrice
Westie (#lippie-westie)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Pepper (#lippie-pepper)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Julep (#lippie-julep)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Fern (#lippie-fern)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Tootsi (#lipppie-tootsi)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Tootsi Pencil (#Lippie-Pencil-Tootsi)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Lumière Pencil (#Lippie-Pencil-Lumière)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Fern Pencil (#Lippie-Pencil-Fern)1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Stole the Show (#mini-stole-the-show)1$0.00 (ex. tax) USD

Yazmin

I want Wisp, but there isn't $40 worth of product I'm still waiting to get. I have almost 100 ColourPop items, lol, so I think I can be patient until these come out.

Indieprincess

I think a couple of the highlighters can function as a blush, that dark berry shade in particular. I plan to test out some of the dark bronze/copper shades as bronzer.

Prettypackages

I want Wisp, but there isn't $40 worth of product I'm still waiting to get. I have almost 100 ColourPop items, lol, so I think I can be patient until these come out.
OMG! LOL I still haven't ordered. Maybe I'll do one tomorrow.

And highlighters now? I"m sooo far behind. I'm not ordering any blushes though, and only matte eyeshadows.

PinayGator

I'm right there with you! Plus the hoarder in me can't handle a mini highlighter when there's a potential haul of full-sized lovelies.

Speaking of hoarding, my In Bloom set just shipped! All the ColourPop!