ColourPop

kirtchik

Hi Ladies, just tried to order and $5 off coupon code doesn't work- does anyone know any discount codes? :)

Avarier

Hi Ladies, just tried to order and $5 off coupon code doesn't work- does anyone know any discount codes?
smiles.gif
I don't believe they have any and probably never will. I think that $5 has been more for drawing people in- and they've done that.

slowlikehoney

(Via KathleenLights' Instagram)

Even if I might have a few similar shades in my collection, I'll most likely still be picking this quad up. I can't resist these kind of shades!
sigh.gif

Avarier

(Via KathleenLights' Instagram)

Even if I might have a few similar shades in my collection, I'll most likely still be picking this quad up. I can't resist these kind of shades!
sigh.gif

why is the swatch sooo white and not in the pan? o_O

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

I had to email them cuz they sent me a Chi-Chi lip stix in a Clique box
ssad.gif
I hope they fix that for you! Did you already have Chi Chi? It's my all time favorite. I'm not even using it atm because I don't have a backup and fear running out! lol!

erine1881

why is the swatch sooo white and not in the pan? o_O I hope they fix that for you! Did you already have Chi Chi? It's my all time favorite. I'm not even using it atm because I don't have a backup and fear running out! lol!
I actually ordered Chi-Chi in the same order. They sent me a code to order a free Clique.

blondie929

My replacement package should be here Monday but I'm honestly really scared that it will get lost or stolen again and Im not sure what I will do since colour pop made it clear that this is a one time courtsey

Avarier

The swatches aren't great because I hadn't intended to post them. I was comparing my reds last night and when I went to wipe it off, I realized I should take a pic in case anybody else wants a comparison.

Top to bottom:
Bossy
Clique
Frenchie
Julep
Trixie

I was just wanting to see the shade difference so I didn't swatch them to be completely opaque.

Vandekamp

The swatches aren't great because I hadn't intended to post them. I was comparing my reds last night and when I went to wipe it off, I realized I should take a pic in case anybody else wants a comparison.

Top to bottom:
Bossy
Clique
Frenchie
Julep
Trixie

I was just wanting to see the shade difference so I didn't swatch them to be completely opaque.
Nice swatches.

CabaretKitten

Some really great Lippie Stix comparisons - all credit to Makeup by Jesi (she also has some great YouTube videos doing ColourPop swatches. )