eBay Sellers/Fakers to AVOID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
I noticed when I was in the habit of changing my passwords on a regular basis I stopped getting spoof emails from ebay and paypal. I guess it's time to start that again..

I think the losers only target people with lots of feedbacks, which all are 100% positive or PowerSellers just so they can do illegal stuff when they manage to get into the account. Such evil and lowEST level thing to do just for money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
How in h- - - are these sellers able to get away with this!! why are authentic sellers being removed and the fake aren't. Someone mentioned they have someone in the inside of ebay and also ebay doesnt want to lose anymore money. It's sad cause years ago I felt safe buyer their but now it seems like the fakes/bad sellers are in every department...

I know.. Sad huh? I used to feel safe as a buyer on eBay as well when I started but not anymore, seeing eBay doesn't do sh*t about fakers/counterfeiters and reported items/sellers/etc.

1165Cheryl

Your so right, they gave up...pretty soon their stocks will go done along with their reputation. I sold samples their for many years without 1 negative remark. Even if I was allowed to sell there I wouldnt, I wouldnt trust the back stabbers...

X_SiN_X

Hey lovely ladies
smiles.gif

Just a quick question...
I have been looking at d.i.v.a-la-g.l.a.m's pigments and eyeshadows and they look authentic to me... I was just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from him/her to disprove the authenticity of their products or if you guys think they just look fake? I sent her a message asking for closeup pictures of the barcodes, batch codes, bottom and top of the jar, lid, labels etc and there is no idication that these products are counterfeit.
nonono.gif
Now if someone has indeed purchased from him/her then i will shut up now and eat my words
thmbdn.gif
lol but otherwise I will definitely be buying a pigment and an eyeshadow and marching them down to my MAC store to see what they have to say.
th_dunno.gif
I'm hoping to goodness that there has been some sort of mixup because I really want some of their colours ESPECIALLY at the price they sell them for.
th_happy1.gif
*sigh* ok so I know everything on that side of the court looks shady but it's Christmas and I'm holdin my breath for a miracle lol
th_DANCE.gif

Please get back to me on this asap girls!
graucho.gif

I thought I'd animate my post for yas lol
th_thstars.gif

Xqueeze_me

I have not purchased from d.i.v.a-la-g.l.a.m but I just find it suspicious that she sells the same pigments/eyeshadows as some other sellers and as stated in other threads, MAC does NOT do wholesale for onward resale so I don't know where she got her "stock" from. I would also find it unbelievable that she would be SO willing to buy the pigments RRP$39 and sell them at cheaper prices just because she wants to get MAC exposed and so that more people would use it...... That's just my point of view though. She knows about this forum and have said we're the fakers here, not her. The items might be authentic, the items might be fake.

So its entirely up to you if you want to purchase from her. As for marching down to MAC and asking them about the authenticity of her products (if you decide to buy from her).... most of the MAs may not even be able to tell the difference between fakes and authentic MAC. I have brought my fake MAC pigments to MAC in the city and the MAs were extremely surprised that there are fake MAC out there...

user68

Avoid:

puppetjg - I stupidly ordered the 187 from them without checking here first and it's most certainly fake. After about a week the handle broke off and you could see the messy glue job from the inside. When I e-mailed them they said all their brushes are perfectly authentic they just didn't meet MAC’s quality testing and weren't supposed to be sold to the public. Right...

charleyandemily - I bought their fake vanilla pigment. The jar looks authentic enough except for the slightly different font. I got suspicious after reading some threads here and bought the real pigment from the store to compare. There was a very obvious colour difference and a totally different texture.

I’ve since discarded both of the items and learned to be much more careful. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

It’s so sad because those 2 sellers alone have sold thousands of counterfeit items
cry.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
I have not purchased from d.i.v.a-la-g.l.a.m but I just find it suspicious that she sells the same pigments/eyeshadows as some other sellers and as stated in other threads, MAC does NOT do wholesale for onward resale so I don't know where she got her "stock" from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrinalia
Avoid:

charleyandemily - I bought their fake vanilla pigment. The jar looks authentic enough except for the slightly different font. I got suspicious after reading some threads here and bought the real pigment from the store to compare. There was a very obvious colour difference and a totally different texture.

I’ve since discarded both of the items and learned to be much more careful. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

It’s so sad because those 2 sellers alone have sold thousands of counterfeit items
cry.gif

d.i.v.a-la-g.l.a.m and charleyandemily sold the same 8 pigments even if they're in different countries (d.i.v.a has since extended her range of pigments): Rose, Vanilla, Cornflower, Fairylite, Aire-de-blu, Melon, Dark Soul and Pink Opal.

X_SiN_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
d.i.v.a-la-g.l.a.m and charleyandemily sold the same 8 pigments even if they're in different countries (d.i.v.a has since extended her range of pigments): Rose, Vanilla, Cornflower, Fairylite, Aire-de-blu, Melon, Dark Soul and Pink Opal.

Thank you so much for your replies.
I was totally suspicious too because that's all she had at one stage, i noticed myself even before I joined this forum.But now she has soooo many, it makes me wonder if someone can have SO many fakes :confused:
Soooo anyways I am going to buy a 3d gold because I have one from MAC to compare it to, and a pigment (I don't have any of the pigment's she is offering but I'm more inclined to look at the texture rather than colour) and an eyeshadow (i have bought fake eyeshadows before and they are very easy to pick lol) Wish me luck!!
graucho.gif

hmm 1st I best ask her if I'm not satisfied with the products if she refunds postage too lol i'm such a cheapo
th_LMAO.gif

darkishstar

A bunch more:
jln727:
NEW MAC EYESHADOW PRESSED PWDER LAVENDER SHINE EUROPEAN - (eBay item 230204315574 end time Dec-21-07 11:41:09 PST)
NIB MAC PIGMENT EYESHADOW PALEST PINK SHIMMER 7.5g $$ - (eBay item 230204326521 end time Dec-21-07 12:05:49 PST)
NEW MAC PIGMENT EYESHADOW ROSEY BRONZE SHIMMER 7.5g $$ - (eBay item 230204311273 end time Dec-21-07 11:30:39 PST)

budget-beauty-products:
Full Size New in Box MAC Pigment Sweet Lust Rare! - (eBay item 150196490187 end time Dec-23-07 18:34:09 PST)
Full Size New in Box MAC Pigment Sunpepper Rare! - (eBay item 150196489788 end time Dec-23-07 18:33:17 PST)
Full Size New in Box MAC Pigment Bang on Blue Rare! - (eBay item 150196490185 end time Dec-23-07 18:34:09 PST)

rabbit_115:
NIB Mac Pigment Full Size Eye SHADOW Lot Of 4/A2 - (eBay item 110206871521 end time Dec-22-07 18:19:41 PST)
I think this is the same seller as ribbit_lucky from before. The selling method layout is the same. As are the fake pigments.

pinkkristy44:
MAC eyeshadow - 6 x brand new, still in box - (eBay item 150197186785 end time Dec-26-07 04:33:23 PST)
If you look carefully. The 2 eyeshadow boxes on the left look completely different from the 4 on the right. The "e" on the ones on the right look completely wrong as well.

ladyzak123:
MAC style eyeshadow x4 - (eBay item 220185233031 end time Dec-22-07 18:07:51 PST)
Why would someone do this?! MAC style. Right. So they were sold fake ones. And they admit it. SO WHY SELL IT?! Just trash it. This annoys me to pieces. I can't believe someone would rather get money for these fakes. Sure, they were honest, but to say they're just like the real thing for a fraction of the price is just as mean.

aonneo:
I can't express how much I hate this seller.
Now they're selling these as well:
12 Shades MAC Cosmetic Eyeshadow Makeup new in box 15G - (eBay item 120198226754 end time Dec-20-07 19:02:48 PST)

peemailove:
make up eye shadow mac 12 color eyeshadows lot 2 - (eBay item 110207333500 end time Dec-22-07 09:53:33 PST)
You can totally see the hinges at the end of the shadow. This means it's double hinged. Meaning there's most like a hidden part where there's a mirror and eyeshadow applicator.

bigbang_ball:
EYE SHADOW MAC BARBIE 11 COLORS GREAT NEW EYESHADOW - (eBay item 260195181085 end time Dec-20-07 15:49:55 PST)
Hmm. 11 fake Barbie eyeshadows. No.
EYE SHADOW MAC BARBIE 12 COLORS GREAT NEW EYESHADOW - (eBay item 260195181628 end time Dec-20-07 15:52:29 PST)
Seriously, where are they getting these?!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julzie
oz_yidn17thfc - Still selling fake MAC and still 100% positive feedback!

I know! Isn't it crazy? They have THE worst fakes and they still have 100%?!

Julzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I know! Isn't it crazy? They have THE worst fakes and they still have 100%?!

I'm just gonna go and report every one of their listing. Ebay makes me angry sometimes!!
angry.gif

X_SiN_X

Quote:

^
thmbdn.gif

That's ridiculous! I saw those and was sure no one would bid... they are disgusting and I can't believe they were actually getting good money for them when I checked... I have already been warned by ebay about interfering with peoples auctions (warning buyers about asshole fakers) But I couldn't resist alerting a few of these people to the shit they would be receiving if they actually bought this stuff. Of course iI never received any response to my messages so they probably went ahead and purchased them regardless. Meh

1165Cheryl

Me either...she has another one up cal jet black, lol. she has a very little feedbacks and many are negative, I dont see how these fakes sellers get away with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.