Enabler-ville

Melrose

Oh no! Mine isn't like that at all! It's smooth like all the other mattes! I have had that happen before though at counters, I tried to swatch Dangerous a few weeks ago and it was so dry and hard I couldn't even get it to make colour on my hand! 
Good I know, I'm gonna try searching it again when it hits counters on the 7th. Fingers crossed it's better than the one at nordstroms!

Dominique33

But then I'll miss feeling like I'm in a real life Alice in Wonderland.
girlhaha.gif
lol
sleepy.gif
I hope you will get some sleep as soon as possible.

Dolly Snow

Aww Dolly, I am so sorry for all the hard family times you've been thru this year. I know exactly how you feel. Watching someone you love suffer is one of the hardest things. I lost my mom about a year ago. She was diagnosed with progressive supra nuclear palsy. The same illness that took actor Dudley Moore (Arthur). It was heartbreaking to watch an active woman so full of life quickly deteriorate. The last 8 months she could no longer speak or move. She didn't recognize anyone. She was alive but she wasn't living. I still haven't come to terms with it all yet. Losing someone that way...it's something you never get over.
I am so sorry to hear that love! Truly heartbreaking.

Anaphora

I almost tried on Smoked Purple the other day at the MAC store I went to, but decided not to. I felt like I had been pestering the MA enough since I tried on tons of lippies even though she insisted that was the fun part of her job! I may try it on next time and also try Heroine once again. It was so shocking to see such a bold purple on my face that I didn't get past the shock enough to decide if I liked it. Also, Neon Orange will be mine. Not to hoot my own horn, but it looked pretty awesome on me and I was so not expecting it. I just don't know where I'd wear it?
Basically I'm saying: #TEAMBUYALLTHEPROLIPPIES

Dolly Snow

I know you have been going through some pretty hard times lately and I am so sorry about that. But you should really start taking care of yourself. Spend sometime for yourself too Dolly.:heart:  
I really should. But I am so used to being the caregiver i really don't know how to stop :(

Anaphora

Naomi, I know insomnia is no fun as I struggle with it, too. I think mine is mainly anxiety induced and once it starts, it goes on for days upon days until my body seemingly resets itself or something. My doctor thinks this is partly due to working weird hours and not having a real sleep pattern. I'm so sorry you can't sleep!

NaomiH

Good I know, I'm gonna try searching it again when it hits counters on the 7th. Fingers crossed it's better than the one at nordstroms!
I sure hope it is! So weird how the same product can have so many different variances in quality.

NaomiH

Naomi, I know insomnia is no fun as I struggle with it, too. I think mine is mainly anxiety induced and once it starts, it goes on for days upon days until my body seemingly resets itself or something. My doctor thinks this is partly due to working weird hours and not having a real sleep pattern. I'm so sorry you can't sleep!
I've thought of going to the doctor,but just never have. I work a set schedule and am not really stressed or anxious over anything so I've no clue what brings it on. I do the same though, just go and go until something in me just clicks and then I sleep like a baby.

rocksteadybaby

I feel sad about it, but also am glad that he died of natural causes and because it was just his time to go instead of being something tragic. I always hope that for my loved ones and it seems that (for me) death is an slightly easier pill to swallow when you know it was just someone's time to go vs feeling like they've been yanked away from you too soon due to illness or an accident etc. I hope that all makes sense, I'm running on about 10 hours sleep since Thursday. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

friends.gif

And I am starting to wonder what is sleep aswell. I seem to go to bed and wake up two hours later...i have no idea why
I hate insomnia as well I actually have to take medicines to help me sleep cause my mind just wanders all night. I was going to say maybe you guys need a drink to calm you down lmao!!
drinks.gif