Enabler-ville

Dolly Snow

Few weekends ago I was at my friend Amy's house and me, her and her husband were taking shots of strawberry moonshine. I don't think I've ever been that drunk in my life and I've been pretty gone before. It's just so good that I couldn't stop. lol
Strawberry moonshine :D sounds so good. That's my issue if it is tasty, I'll keep drinking lol

rocksteadybaby

So do I! It's always the first thread I check in the morning and last I check at night!
Yup!! me too I just love how we don't judge each other and there is no Drama just pure love
grouphug2.gif

Dolly Snow

Same. So I try to stay away from all the tasty schnapps and stuff because I'll just drink and drink those and then pay for it later. lol
Same lol But I had soup apple schnapps and that was so tasty. And then I was like oooh therrs more sour flavors lol yea bad Idea

Periodinan

Your my twin !!! I stay up late at night wake up tired and when I get off work I take a nap and go to sleep late again. My Doctor that was treating my Insomnia was like well don't take a nap and go to sleep early. I just stared at him like this :wtf2: ..I really tried it!! But I couldn't do it 
:hug: I understand what you're going through. I managed not to sleep in the afternoon for a few weeks during university bc i had to take higher doses of cortisone, i think. Now i am starting with my naps once again and can't sleep during the night. I am alwasy jealous of my bf bc he is able to fall asleep so quickly.

Dolly Snow

I'm more of an ale person actually, I like my Fat Tire, Blue Moon (adding an orange slice to that is SO good) and 1554. I also like hard ciders.
Ciders are really good. Have you tried the ones in E? So effing good. Do we have tasty ones like those here?