Favorite Brand of Jeans?

kaliraksha

What is everyone's favorite brand of jeans?

I can't seem to find a brand I can stick with and was looking for suggestions?

I like low-rise, dark jeans... with a bootcut leg. However, whatever you guys like I want to try on out of curiosity.

Juneplum

baby phat lowrise bootcut, seven lowrise stretch bootcut, & my new fave - true religion dark rinse johnny jean

mitsukai

i love seven for all mankind and antik, but generally i'm too short for them to fit me really well.. booo.

its hit and miss with express jeans - some of them are fab and some are totally awful, you just have to try them on. they change them up so often you just gotta go and see every once in a while. i'm 5'4" with hips, pretty curvy, and when they're right, they fit like a dream.

and surprisingly, i have a pair from abercrombie & fitch. usually i loathe their clothes but these jeans - emmas, in a size 2 short - fit perfectly.. my butt looks cute AND they're the right length! amazing.

Shawna

My favorites are my Yanuks, but I also love Earnest Sewn and Seven for all Mankind. Too bad they cost so much $$

kaliraksha

Yeah I was thinking of investing in some Seven for Mankind jeans... I really want the perfect pair of jeans... some brands here I have definitely never though of looking into.. so thanks all!

mitsukai

just be sure to try them on, unless you're 5'8" and skinny! the sevens i tried on were WAY too long, and some of the styles didn't fit me in the butt.. don't waste your money!
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

paige premium denim jeans are the best things ever. also rock and republic, certain seven for all mankind styles, and joe's jeans.

and i still love old school diesels. i've been wearing diesel for almost 7 years and i still love them. can you tell that MAC and expensive denim are my two financial weaknesses? lol.

ette

^woah same bellaetoile, paiges are amazing, and i love sevens and r&r's. a lot of citizens fit me well too.

asnbrb

I love my refuge jeans (the charlotte russe brand). They have the "short" ones that are awesome for me (I'm 5'1") and they make my butt look great! You can often find them on "buy one get one half off" deals and the most I've ever seen them go for was fifty.

the only drawback is that my favorite ones are VERY low rise, so if I'm at the office I need a good belt. They work with a nice belt.

lara

Tsubi, Sass & Bide, 18th Amendment, Bettina Liano every now and then.

Also Levi 460's for basic jeans, but it's hard to find basic pairs without fashion embellishment.

panties

i'm a classic gap jean fanatic. my style is classic and comfortable. most other jeans don't make the pant leg long enough for someone my size. i love my long and lean size 1 long or sometimes regular =)

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Tsubi, Sass & Bide, 18th Amendment, Bettina Liano every now and then.

Also Levi 460's for basic jeans, but it's hard to find basic pairs without fashion embellishment.

lord it is hard to find tsubi and sass & bide in los angeles right now. lindsay lohan wore them and the entire city ages 16-30 decided they needed to buy them. i LOVE them though, they're seriously amazing. i wish i could get my hands on more lean beans.

Chelly

sevens fit me awesome

so do Citizens of HUmanity but they're so fucking espensive i feel guilty buying them. especially a pair of cropped jeans for like 210$.. wtf they're not even the entire leg length and theyre more expensive! lol

just find jeans that fit your body - its doesnt matter the brand
smiles.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
lord it is hard to find tsubi and sass & bide in los angeles right now. lindsay lohan wore them and the entire city ages 16-30 decided they needed to buy them. i LOVE them though, they're seriously amazing. i wish i could get my hands on more lean beans.

The benefit of living in Sydney - I pick up all my stuff at designer warehouse sales. I'm a pretty standard size though, so I really have to scrap to find a pair to fit.
smiles.gif